Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arellano said she would not back down from her request and was angered that Mexico was seeking a U.S. visa, adding that the Mexican government should not have to ask permission to send her north of the border.
    "I'm not asking for any visa," she said. "I want a diplomatic post as ambassador of peace and justice, and I won't accept anything less."
    This little missy is getting to big for her britches. I was talking to my husband about this and he mentioned something about "ambassadors" being given diplmatic immunity.....she'd be a holy terror. Talking to herself and to her people. They should have locked her up. She obviously has learned nothing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It all comes down to the United States, (rather she likes it or not) has to ok a visa for everyone who comes into the United states, it is part of our Sovereignty you know the thing we don't plan on giving up for Mexico.

The U.S. law states someone who has been deported Elivra, re-entered the country is a felon and you are also an (identity thief) so you may not re-enter the United States for 10 years. Period,plain and simple, and our government had better pay heed to the law!! Wish I was sorry but can't say I am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81163
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81152
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Elvira Arellano is no human rights Leader

I have to admit, I support a migratory reform for those illegal immigrants who deserve it. But I do not support Elvira Arellano. Contrary to what many people think, she is not fighting for human rights, but for her own person. She doesn't care what other people go through, she only cares about herself. Also, she has never done anything to support peace, Why would she be named peace ambassador? I think she will finally have that position even though she doesn't deserve it just so she would take her butt out of Mexico, where they're probably annoyed by her.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Arellano said she would not back down from her request and was angered that Mexico was seeking a U.S. visa, adding that the Mexican government should not have to ask permission to send her north of the border.
    "I'm not asking for any visa," she said. "I want a diplomatic post as ambassador of peace and justice, and I won't accept anything less."
    This little missy is getting to big for her britches. I was talking to my husband about this and he mentioned something about "ambassadors" being given diplmatic immunity.....she'd be a holy terror. Talking to herself and to her people. They should have locked her up. She obviously has learned nothing.
    Any country can appoint who they want to be their Ambassador to the US. HOWEVER the US has the right to refuse entry and then either the country has no Ambassador to the US or they have to find someone else. This Might not happen very often, but it is not rare.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Elvira Arellano: Angered at Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    [size=24]...and was angered that Mexico was seeking a U.S. visa, adding that the Mexican government should not have to ask permission to send her north of the border.[/color]
    I'm shaking my head back and forth. She feels she's at a point she can say she won't accept anything less?!? Who placed her in this elevated position?!

Well at least the 'sleeping giant' is waking up and won't accept anything less then enforcing our existing laws...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, at first, she said she was mad at the US - for not acceding to her wishes, and now, she says she is mad at Mexico for <whatever - insert your reason du jour here...>... maybe she is just plain mad at anyone and everyone?

Personally, I am way beyond even caring about this. No two-time criminal US citizen would ever get such publicity nor gentle treatment - especially in Mexico. Elvira, please fade into obscurity so we don't have to listen to your overblown sense of importance anymore!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123