Dear Congressman,
I have many deep concerns regarding CAFTA. I've spoken with your aides a couple of times in recent days in reflection of my concerns.

I urge you to vote NO on CAFTA...it's illegal and unconstitutional. The president does not have the power to make trade agreements. This power lies with the Congress and no amendment to the constitution exists to abrogate this power. Nor should it.

In the event that CAFTA should be voted in we won't really NEED a congress. Decisions about our nation will be made by three persons...two from Cental America and one lone American.

I can't believe that this so called 'trade agreement' is even being seriously considered. The vote in the Senate astonished me. Did they not know what is in that 'trade agreement' and merely voted on it along party lines??

I've been a Republican all my life..contributing funds, campaigning for different races. I even thought that MOST of our PROBLEMS would be solved when the Republicans had the reins. I've certainly been disappointed. I trust you, as my representative in Washington, will NOT betray that trust.

Sincerely,