Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

politeness

Emm, you begin to doubt my claims of studying law? So be it. I would continue to comment here, but it's mostly useless; no one will consider legitimate arguments. For example, if I were to insert something that contradicts your views on immigration, I would probably be called a fascist, openborders, etc etc.

Also, many, not all, but enough of you, are snide and rude. So it hasn't been too pleasant an experience here. But, in case you'd like to gnash your teeth and scream ad-hominem attacks at me, I will be an Immigration attorney quite soon and will counter organizations like ALIPAC vigorously. I'd say good luck, but that would be a lie.

Re: politeness

Quote Originally Posted by Lstudent
    Emm, you begin to doubt my claims of studying law? So be it. I would continue to comment here, but it's mostly useless; no one will consider legitimate arguments. For example, if I were to insert something that contradicts your views on immigration, I would probably be called a fascist, openborders, etc etc.

Also, many, not all, but enough of you, are snide and rude. So it hasn't been too pleasant an experience here. But, in case you'd like to gnash your teeth and scream ad-hominem attacks at me, I will be an Immigration attorney quite soon and will counter organizations like ALIPAC vigorously. I'd say good luck, but that would be a lie.
    Go gnash your teeth, everything you say about people here you do yourself on your first couple of posts. But your not fighting ALIPAC your fighting against America and what 80% of what American's stands for on Illegal Immigration.

Too bad your so intent on helping Illegals ruin our country, if you have so much contempt for what the majority of America stands for then why don't you just move out?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Banned
    "I will be an Immigration attorney quite soon and will counter organizations like ALIPAC vigorously."

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

I will be an Immigration attorney quite soon
    Well that explains your attitude, the anti-American Immigration Lawyers Association supports mass amnesty and greatly increased legal immigration.
    Since neither of those is going to happen you might think about a different line of work because you won't have much business as an immigration lawyer. Like maybe be a Federal prosecutor deporting illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry you feel that way Lstudent.

I read this whole thread and I thought Judy,NoBueno,Ratbstard & Melena were especially thoughtful and very informative with their answers.In fact I learned a lot myself.

Although I don't believe you will be an attorney I do believe you are trying to bend the truth to fit your personal wants & needs as opposed to what is best for "We The People".

Good Luck to you Lstudent (and I mean it) I hope you wake up to reality real soon.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Emm, you begin to doubt my claims of studying law? So be it. I would continue to comment here, but it's mostly useless; no one will consider legitimate arguments.
    I am more than willing to consider a "legitimate argument" will you be presenting one soon?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No one here is snide and rude. We are passionately standing our ground, and that doesn't sit very well with you advocates of unbridled greed through irresponsible uncontrolled immigration. We have facts and reality on our side. These are stubborn things, aren’t they?

I myself don’t feel my employment is in jeopardy; however, I am acutely aware that many of my American brothers and sisters are in harms way. I simply won’t have it any longer.

You go ahead and knock yourself out, Lstudent. This American family is just warming up and I have no doubt that we will prevail. Those whose intentions are righteous ultimately do.

By the way, with this last post you identified and confirmed that you are indeed, a troll.
    <div>
    </div>

Lstudent,

When you get your degree, perhaps you'll be willing to do a little pro bono work on behalf of the families of the illegal alien workers involved in the story below:

My husband was hired as an account rep for concrete contractor in Pennsylvania, who assigned him the additional responsibility of chairing the safety committee (in case anyone is unsure, the sole purpose of this committee was to reduce the cost of insurance). This was a monumental task for my English only speaking spouse, as most of the workers were illegal immigrants, and spoke only Spanish. When he complained about the complete inability to communicate safety information to them, he was told to just get their signatures on the documentation which indicates that they understood the safety practices they were being taught (my husband refused, and left the company shortly thereafter). Not only was the owner well aware that they were illegal immigrants, he couldn’t care less what happened to them.

One of the products/services the company offered was Rubberwall waterproofing spray-on shield for the purpose of waterproofing basements in the initial stage of construction. All the Rubberwall literature stressed the importance of applying the product in an open, well ventilated area, as the material and technique involved in this process is both toxic to humans and EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE!

On June 6, 2006, three of these illegal employees, none of whom spoke a word of English, traveled to New York to apply the rubberwall waterproofing shield to a small pool inside the finished basement of a rich man’s home. It was a completely enclosed environment, trapping the flammable fumes in the enclosed area. As the employees were packing up after the job was finished, something went terribly wrong. Somehow a spark was created as they were putting their tools away and KABOOM!

One of the men was literally burned to a crisp and died instantly. He was unrecognizable, so identification was made through the process of elimination. One escaped with serious burns over his arms, hands, face, and torso, but did eventually recover most of his physical function, (his memory I’m told will be faulty from this point on). The third however, spent many months in a hyperbaric (spelling?) chamber in a hospital in New York, thankfully in a deep coma, until his death several months later.

The end result of OSHA’s investigation? No harm, no foul. And while the good citizen’s of the land of New York will foot the bill for the millions of dollars (low guesstimate) to pay for the emergency services, police, fire, rescue, and the hospital costs for the unfortunate fellow who lingered for several months in a coma, the owner of the company was slapped with a $5,000.00 fine (I’m not really sure what the excuse was for this travesty).
    Legalizing the criminal aliens won't resolve these atrocities; that will only bring in more to be abused. Hitting the employers in the wallet however, will go a long way to ending these types of abominable practices, and will serve to re-establish safe labor conditions, and will raise the wages of Americans to the reasonable quality of life sustaining levels that were fought so hard for by our legal immigrant ancestors, but were lost due to the above mentioned criminal employers and illegal aliens.

The vile and hateful abuses of immigrants we are seeing today are not what America is about. That is why forums like this one are springing up all over America. That is why Americans are steadfast in our resolve to make this right, once and for all.

So how about it, Lstudent? Are you game, or do you just talk a big one?
    <div>
    </div>

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112