Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Answer to Judy and NoBueno

If I use race, I do it to provide an example, not to make an authoritative statement.

NoBueno, the probable cause answer you came up with(pulling someone over) is valid, but it does not address the many illegals that do not drive. How would a police officer have probable cause to ascertain one's immigration status if that person was simply walking down the street, is at a restaurant, or is at home?

Re: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Lstudent
    For the Latino quote:

In Nassau County, Long Island(I go to school here), the much of the growth in Latino Population can be contributed to illegal immigration. Still, it may not have been the best example. But let me get back at one of the central issues that began this discussion: the feasibility of deporting all Illegal Immigrants.

Judy, you wrote:

"We're asking local law enforcement to use their authority under both the 287 (g) program as well as under USC Title 8, Chapter 12 ... section 1324 to use their resources to stop illegal immigration"

Since you are asking, not mandating, local enforcement, you must depend upon local agency cooperation. Assuming that a significant percentage of local law enforcement agencies refuse to cooperate in deporting illegal immigrants, it is not feasible to deport all illegal aliens.

Do you agree with the last sentence?
    No, I do not. States are taking up the issue on the state level and passing their own state immigration laws to which local law enforcement officials will need to abide as a matter of state law. If local law enforcement officials are on the take, which is the only reason they would refuse to enforce US immigration law, then state police investigations through State Bureaus of Investigations will occur to root out the corrupted police departments, Mayors who appointed them will be thrown out of office, and illegal aliens will be deported by their replacements.

In addition, citizens will begin to use their rights of citizen arrests either on their own or as Deputized agents of local law enforcement. Americans aren't going to allow this nonsense to continue at the expense of their jobs, their livelihoods, their taxes, their public debt or the lives of themselves or their families and friends.

Illegal aliens are going home, by all means necessary, so the sooner they gather, pack, gas up and leave on their own, which is their Most Wise Option, the better off they'll probably be, because when they're deported, they don't get to take anything with them, everything is confiscated to pay for the cost of their arrest, detainment and deportation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Final

I think I understand your points. Thanks for taking the time to have a thorough discussion, No Bueno and Judy!

Re: Answer to Judy and NoBueno

If I use race, I do it to provide an example, not to make an authoritative statement.

NoBueno, the probable cause answer you came up with(pulling someone over) is valid, but it does not address the many illegals that do not drive. How would a police officer have probable cause to ascertain one's immigration status if that person was simply walking down the street, is at a restaurant, or is at home?
    Many illegals do not drive? I disagree with that as well, but that is besides the point.

I nor anyone else is suggesting that police officers act as defacto immigration officers. If during the course of the regular duties, they come in contact with an individual and have probable cause to believe they may be in this country illegally, that officer would have the right to detain that individual until such time as immigration authorities can be notified.

Generally, police officers do not have PC to stop and question people who are simply walking down the street or eating in a restaurant. But let me consult my Con Law Horn book to make sure...LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    For the Latino quote:

In Nassau County, Long Island(I go to school here), the much of the growth in Latino Population can be contributed to illegal immigration. Still, it may not have been the best example. But let me get back at one of the central issues that began this discussion: the feasibility of deporting all Illegal Immigrants.

Judy, you wrote:

"We're asking local law enforcement to use their authority under both the 287 (g) program as well as under USC Title 8, Chapter 12 ... section 1324 to use their resources to stop illegal immigration"

Since you are asking, not mandating, local enforcement, you must depend upon local agency cooperation. Assuming that a significant percentage of local law enforcement agencies refuse to cooperate in deporting illegal immigrants, it is not feasible to deport all illegal aliens.

So the fact that you go to school in In Nassau County, Long Island is the basis of your Empirical evidence the much of the growth in Latino Population can be contributed to illegal immigration.

LOL...

I wonder how he knows that if police officers don't know that without conducting research, fact-finding and investigations?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    For the Latino quote:

Judy, you wrote:

So the fact that you go to school in In Nassau County, Long Island is the basis of your Empirical evidence the much of the growth in Latino Population can be contributed to illegal immigration.

LOL...

I wonder how he knows that if police officers don't know that without conducting research, fact-finding and investigations?
    LOL..funny how that always works isn't it Judy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Final

I think I understand your points. Thanks for taking the time to have a thorough discussion, No Bueno and Judy!
    Your welcome Lstudent... And welcome to ALIPAC!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Why would this be any different than the rest of his photo opportunities in the name of America. Just a bunch of people who agree with him that want to clean up on being around the president and selling us down the river.

So far I haven't seen him make even one effort to listen to the other side. Oh, wait, I forgot. He did have a beer with the white cop. There you go. Another photo opportunity.

Lstudent is right. From what I have heard recently is that Nassau County has turned into an illegal alien stronghold. My family has a long history there, and my grandmom served as county administrator for a few years. I found out the problems when I hired a young man that recently arrived to NC from Islip, and he had to leave, he said, as he only spoke English.

Re: Answer to Judy and NoBueno

An example of what?!

The same way they ascertain and arrest US citizens suspected of violating our laws. They either have an exigent circumstance, suspicious behavior, tip, investigation, a search warrant or an arrest warrant.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast