Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Can you imagine all the money citizens have spent, thinking something was being done safely and it wasn't, or maybe not done at all?
    Have you ever watched "Flip this House?"
    They have Latinos in CA ripping all that stuff out wearing no protection. Their heads are covered in asbestos. The show said that it was asbestos!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    So we have untold numbers of cases of illegals being exposed to asbestos that taxpayers will have to pay for their treatment.
    I doubt if she is still in this country, but just punishment would be to hold her in an asbestos-laden cell.
    I don't have any sympathy for those illegals, they are the ones who risked themselves by not taking the training and fraudulently obtaining the certificates.

I DO feel sorry for the people who paid through the nose to have asbestos removed safely and believing it had been done, moved back into their houses. This woman and her "workers" should be charged with murder for everyone who dies from exposure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    So we have untold numbers of cases of illegals being exposed to asbestos that taxpayers will have to pay for their treatment.
    I doubt if she is still in this country, but just punishment would be to hold her in an asbestos-laden cell.
    I don't have any sympathy for those illegals, they are the ones who risked themselves by not taking the training and fraudulently obtaining the certificates.

I DO feel sorry for the people who paid through the nose to have asbestos removed safely and believing it had been done, moved back into their houses. This woman and her "workers" should be charged with murder for everyone who dies from exposure.
    Nah...instead, the illegals will sue the U.S. for the damage to their health. And they'll win.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

Nah...instead, the illegals will sue the U.S. for the damage to their health. And they'll win.
    Oh Lord how right you are. I hope they don't play those Mesothelioma commercials in spanish!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

You two Crack me up! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12