Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Episcopal church agrees to ‘resist’ illegal alien laws

Episcopal church agrees to ‘resist’ illegal alien laws
    Julia Duin

Virginia Episcopalians tangled over immigration yesterday, finally passing a resolution committing the 86,000-member diocese to resisting the “criminalization of persons providing humanitarian assistance to migrants.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As an episcopalian I cannot support a church that breaks the law,especially in this a political subject.Any church doing this should lose tax-exempt statis-sadly some episcopal churchs have gotten like the catholic churchs in some places -wanting to fill pews instead of doing whats right. They are doing these illegals no favors with bandaids on gaping wounds

I'm a Christian, but I feel almost as ashamed of the Episcipal church as I do of the Catholic church. This is the same church that says it's ok to have gay priests!
    Makes me not want to go to ANY church anymore. The baptist church I go to now is all for the homeless and helping illegals (although they don't harbor them) and I think it might be time to find another one to attend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it's all about the money......

These churches and places of worship are seeing donations and memberships dwindling from their middle-class American members and most of the donations are going to support "missions" that are aiding/abetting law breakers in one form or another. Parishioners are feeling a little taken advantage of and with good reason.......these churches see the growing invasion of third-world mostly Catholic, christian needy people and see blindly loyal new members (if you feed them, give them jobs, take care of them...they'll donate money and become members!).

This is turn helps them to pay for the lawsuits they are incurring.