Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Existential Hispanics Angered By Profiling (runaway bride)

Rickyesteves was right when he said there would be an outcry over this.

Link

Existential Hispanics Angered By Profiling
    Runaway bride sets fabricated abductors' rights back 50 years, say activists

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Duluth Georgia--A coalition of non-existent Hispanics gathered in a press conference today, to express their "outrage and disgust" at their initial implication in the abduction of a Georgia woman who disappeared earlier in the week. The woman turned out to be a runaway bride, whose cold feet took her all the way to New Mexico.

"Why is it, that whenever an unstable, scrubbed and shiny Caucasian woman wants to siphon off her preposterous behavior, that she has to implicate the existential Hispanics?" asked one figmentary Latino. "Can’t she just leave us alone?�

32 year-old Jennifer Wilbanks, originally set to marry her fiancée Saturday, called her family from a New Mexico pay phone, and told them she had been abducted by a Hispanic man and a Caucasian woman. Police later informed the public that her story unraveled quickly, with apparently little or no coercion. Experts worry that Miss Wilbanks’ wanton use of the "Ethereal Latino" ploy will carry over into more serious crimes against the non-existent.

“This is a seriously slippery-slope,â€? said one analyst. “There exists the distinct danger of crossover with regards to an already dense crime-statistic deluge. We certainly don’t want to start factoring in the crimes of the non-existent with the tangibleâ€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Rickey was right about that!! It's no different than when they claim 2 black guys did it. She was in New Mexico being questioned so I suppose she picked on a Hispanic because she thought it would fly there. The first time I heard it on the news was yesteday.

The woman is unstable. Did you hear her on the phone? Clearly rattled.

But, the last time I checked, a grown woman has the right to runaway.

She doesn't have the right to make up a story to tell police and accuse any non-existent person or thing. Rickey said the first report was that she accused a Hispanic Male and White Female in a Blue Van.

By some standards--thats equal opportunity. At least she was fair in her non-existent choices. Two Caucasians, both genders. Not bad really when you think about it....considering they were both non-existent as was the blue van.

And as a White Female, I'm outraged by the non-existential profiling of White Women by this unstable woman and have concerns about the "seriously slippery slope of factoring crime statistics of the non-existential (White Female) with the tangible"!

But I am more worried about what's coming next from the:

Blue Van Society!!

I mean....WHY..... would she pick on BLUE?

"Can't she just leave us all alone?????"
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

come on give the girl a break, she was stressed to many brides maids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to give her a break alright .
    Isn't there an existing law about wreckless endangerment?
    Doesn't she realize that many people of color have been lynched and murdered over this kind of thing?
    I'm ruthless when it comes to right cause however,I will not cheat to win like her.The struggle against illegal immigration is legitimate.Possibly directing violence at someone,even those here illegal,especially just to cover someone's butt is just plain wrong.Her punishment if not legal will be marrying that whipped wimp masochist that she clowned.

I expect they will (as they should) hit her with making false police report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles...indeed....didn't they say 14 bridesmaids and 600 guests?

I personally felt sorry for her.....something is wrong for her to freak out that bad and not have anyone to talk to about her feelings.

I hope they don't prosecute, because she has the right to runaway....we're free here and just because you run and someone else calls the cops and orders a search that's not your fault. Penalizing her could keep others from running when they need to.

I was of course being fecious above. lol

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

from what little I heard today is she is already getting counseling. But the stress she was under may not exempt her from prosecution if she in fact stated she was kidnaped. False info to LEO here is a minor misdemeanor.

Would anyone care about the false police report if she'd said two White Females in a Pink Van?

Or two White Males in a Red Van?

Her police report was in a private interview with police and she told the truth before that report was finished.

The police did not need to release what she said in private after they knew the truth.

They should have only released the truth at the end of the interview.

Hispanics are Caucasian.

Hispanics are Caucasian
    Not true.The racial barrier in Latin America is more simplified and less hidden than in America.
    Only a small portion of them in certain countries are actually Caucasian.More dominant are Mongoloid/Asiatic (indian) and Black (Negro/Mullatto).The same way that not all Black people in America or the West Indies that carry a European last name but some times are entirely of African heritage,it is also very true with Latins.Many were/are purely Indian with Spanish surnames given to them by the historical landlords and priests.

EVERYONE--check out the link if you haven't!! It's a "spoof" in a spoof website called the Therapist. They have some funny stuff. For example, there's an article about "Gas Prices Forcing Hamas Terror Agents to Carpool"!!

Funny, Watchman.....

Spoof = Outcry???? Naaaaaaah.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast