Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    from what little I heard today is she is already getting counseling. But the stress she was under may not exempt her from prosecution if she in fact stated she was kidnaped. False info to LEO here is a minor misdemeanor.
    Stress?She caused all the stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you put your hand in the fire you might get burnt.

Rickey--Hispanics are counted in US Census by Race as Caucasian being from Spanish Descent. Hispanic has come to mean Spanish-Speaking which could be anyone that speaks Spanish to create an ethnic group, but does not change the race. Race and ethnic background are different. Caucasians consist of many different ethinic backgrounds.

There are four races to my knowledge on earth:

Caucasian
    Negroid
    Mongoloid
    Semite

All of whom could speak Spanish or not.

Under Hispanic Ethnic.....if they speak Spanish, they could all be Hispanic, but only because of their language not their race.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She did cause alot of people stress in her family and in her community, but I still say she had the right to run. She's a grown woman and can take off if she wants to. There are alot of people causing a whole lot more stress around the country than this woman. All she did was take off for a few days.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Rickey--Hispanics are counted in US Census by Race as Caucasian being from Spanish Descent. Hispanic has come to mean Spanish-Speaking which could be anyone that speaks Spanish to create an ethnic group, but does not change the race. Race and ethnic background are different. Caucasians consist of many different ethinic backgrounds.

There are four races to my knowledge on earth:

Caucasian
    Negroid
    Mongoloid
    Semite

All of whom could speak Spanish or not.

Under Hispanic Ethnic.....if they speak Spanish, they could all be Hispanic, but only because of their language not their race.
    Semites are actually the original Caucasians;Iranians,Iraqis,Hindus,Afghans,Somalis, and even Ethiopians are racially Caucasian-degree of tan has no meaning.The fourth major race are the Australoids which would be the original inhabitants of Australia,some of the residents of India,and other peoples mainly from Oceana.
    As far as language goes,many of the new arrivals from Mexico,Honduras,and Guatemala don't speak Spanish either,so that kills that theory.Our government policies and reality don't always mirror each other as we well know.

Rickey--Thanks for the information. I never knew about the Australoids.

You got it right....government policies have nothing to do with reality

Get These Beanheads Out of Our Government!!

Get GM Seeds Out of Our Environment!!

Please, if I hear one more word about this woman I'm going to slit my throat

This should never have been given the media play -both radio & tv- that it has gotten! With such important issues on the table, this is but a pimple on the butt of life. Without all the press RICK's prediction wouldn't have come to fruition.

Now we've made some unstable girl the center of attention.........
    If the rocket scientist who calls himself her fiance chooses to marry her, okey dokey..........one mental midget deserves another.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis--open the link....it's a spoof...a joke in "The Therapist". I took it seriously too and then thought I'd just better check it and it's a JOKE!! That's where I found the spoof on the Republicans Impeaching Themselves!! It's a funny site...worth the look-see. Has other articles. But I agree, the poor girl has been made a mountain out of a mole hill by the press.

:P

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    EVERYONE--check out the link if you haven't!! It's a "spoof" in a spoof website called the Therapist. They have some funny stuff. For example, there's an article about "Gas Prices Forcing Hamas Terror Agents to Carpool"!!

Funny, Watchman.....

Spoof = Outcry???? Naaaaaaah.
    Talking about gass prices, I expect to see some people going postal before summer is over.

This is stupid. I'm not sticking up for the deranged woman, but if she didn't mention the word hispanic, would this have even made the news? In a word, NO. If this was a hispanic lady falsely saying she was kidnapped by two white guys, would this have even made the news? Doubtful. You know how the ethnic lobbies and the OBL are always saying don't let the actions of one person put a whole entire race in a bad light? Well gee maybe they should practice what they preach.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast