Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bride blames hispanic for abduction

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Charles...indeed....didn't they say 14 bridesmaids and 600 guests?

I personally felt sorry for her.....something is wrong for her to freak out that bad and not have anyone to talk to about her feelings.

I hope they don't prosecute, because she has the right to runaway....we're free here and just because you run and someone else calls the cops and orders a search that's not your fault. Penalizing her could keep others from running when they need to.

I was of course being fecious above. lol
    I hope they nail her bad! How dare she put family and firends in turmoil over whether she would be found deal or alive. And the expense of all the searches by the police! She planned the trip. And then to blame a person resembling a hispanic, nevermind a white person too! I just knew this would scrounger up bad feelings among the hispanic crowd. She is mentally deranged alright! But I don't feel sorry for her! She needs to pay, and she needs to apologize!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB
    she needs to apologize
    Didn't you hear? She's CRAFTING HER APOLOGY
    If that isn't an insult.........but these mental midgets think that's so sweet.

How does one CRAFT AN APOLOGY if the APOLOGY IS GENUINE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    This is stupid. I'm not sticking up for the deranged woman, but if she didn't mention the word hispanic, would this have even made the news? In a word, NO. If this was a hispanic lady falsely saying she was kidnapped by two white guys, would this have even made the news? Doubtful. You know how the ethnic lobbies and the OBL are always saying don't let the actions of one person put a whole entire race in a bad light? Well gee maybe they should practice what they preach.
    If you were Latin,which I presume you're not,you would have a different light.If you were Latin and born and raised here what would bother you is how a collective effort of demonizing can effect the safety of you and yours.We have every reason to fight the fight we do against illegals but we have to be able to tell the difference in who's who.
    Let's just say you live in Chicago,New York,Boston,etc.Someone Irish or another White ethnic group commits a crime towards a Black person.The Black community will go up in arms over the action of the Irish offender because he is simply thought of as White,while the other Whites,like the Italians,Poles,Germans,etc take the fallout from the incident.Not fair.It's just that simple.
    By the way,the story made the news long before her fantasy account of her spicy kidnapper came into the mix.Never know,if she marries the scarecrow she's engaged to,she may have him speak Spanish when they make love.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BB
    she needs to apologize

Well . . .

First you go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels and pick out the supplies.
    • Wax and stinky stuff for the scented candles.
      Fancy paper and that Decupagee liquid stuff to cover the cat food cans and make them into candle holders to hold the scented candles
      Scrapbooking supplies to hold the apoligy while reading it by scented candlelight
      Caligraphy pens to do the fancy lettering on the actual apoligy
      etc.
      etc.
      etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    BB
    she needs to apologize

Well . . .

Fancy paper and that Decupagee liquid stuff to cover the cat food cans and make them into candle holders to hold the scented candles
      Scrapbooking supplies to hold the apoligy while reading it by scented candlelight
      etc.
      etc.
      etc.
    her apology is going to be very personal and sincere via email.
    It's probably going to be made and sent by the boyfriend.Has anyone ever seen someone left at the alter so enthusiastic about a chance to be left hanging again?

FUNNY Mr. Magoo!! Scented candles and caligraphy pens!!! lol lol lol
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    This is stupid. I'm not sticking up for the deranged woman, but if she didn't mention the word hispanic, would this have even made the news? In a word, NO. If this was a hispanic lady falsely saying she was kidnapped by two white guys, would this have even made the news? Doubtful. You know how the ethnic lobbies and the OBL are always saying don't let the actions of one person put a whole entire race in a bad light? Well gee maybe they should practice what they preach.
    If you were Latin,which I presume you're not,you would have a different light.If you were Latin and born and raised here what would bother you is how a collective effort of demonizing can effect the safety of you and yours.We have every reason to fight the fight we do against illegals but we have to be able to tell the difference in who's who.
    Let's just say you live in Chicago,New York,Boston,etc.Someone Irish or another White ethnic group commits a crime towards a Black person.The Black community will go up in arms over the action of the Irish offender because he is simply thought of as White,while the other Whites,like the Italians,Poles,Germans,etc take the fallout from the incident.Not fair.It's just that simple.
    By the way,the story made the news long before her fantasy account of her spicy kidnapper came into the mix.Never know,if she marries the scarecrow she's engaged to,she may have him speak Spanish when they make love.
    It's a double standard plain and simple. If the situation was reversed, it wouldn't have even made the news. The media put this up to make whites look like idiots and that irritates me. I agree the deranged woman should pay the price, but I'm sick of how the media selectively picks these kinds of stories. Like I said if a hispanic lady had falsely accused two white guys of kidnapping her, you would have never ever heard about it from the mainstream media and that's a fact that I was pointing out.

I'll give you an example. Whatever happened to that Hmong guy that killed six white hunters in Minnesota? Of course you don't know do you because the mainstream elite media doesn't cover that. In fact they buried that the day the shooting occurred. You might have heard something from the local outlets if you are well informed and do your research, but if you were to rely on CNN, FoxNews, ABC, CBS, NBC then forget about it. But runaway white bride falsely accusing a hispanic of kidnapping her? Oh we better blast the airwaves with that big story 24/7. Come on now, do you honestly think that's fair and balanced?

Remember my gripe is with the media, not about defending the idiot woman.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB
    she needs to apologize

Well . . .

etc.
      etc.
      etc.
    It's probably going to be made and sent by the boyfriend.Has anyone ever seen someone left at the alter so enthusiastic about a chance to be left hanging again?
    That man really wants her back? What an idiot. Then the clown deserves what he gets. Screw him.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bride accuses latino of false abduction

BB
    she needs to apologize

Well . . .

etc.
      etc.
      etc.
    I really like you guys! You all have such a distinct way of debating the issues, with a great sense of humor thrown in!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DMAN wrote
    That man really wants her back? What an idiot. Then the clown deserves what he gets. Screw him.
    Take it from a woman, DMAN.........the guy's been hooked and reeled in by a CRACKPOT - NUTCASE.

MR. MAGOO........thank you for the LAUGHS!!!

Now, PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THESE CRAZY PEOPLE IN DELUTH, GA!!! We have enough CRAZY PEOPLE to deal with without these two rocket scientists all over 24/7!! I didn't give a flying fig if she ran away on purpose.........HOWEVER, JAIL THE IDIOT FOR LYING ABOUT BEING ABDUCTED!!!

Oh, yes, she also didn't want to be recognized in the airport, so, instead of wearing a ball cap and glasses ..........
    SHE PUT A COLORFUL STRIPED BLANKET ON HER HEAD!! Yes, that stopped people from SPOTTING HER, didn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast