Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Experts call for common North America border

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtm ... ID=8522394

Experts call for common North America border

Tue May 17, 2005 06:48 PM ET

By Larry Fine

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States, Canada and Mexico should establish a common security perimeter to guard against terrorism in North America, a tri-national independent task force said in a report released on Tuesday.

The countries should police their borders together to help border trade, allow easier movement of citizens and to keep out potential security threats, the task force said at New York's Council on Foreign Relations. "If our two borders, the one between Canada and the United States and the U.S. and Mexico, became a frontline for security the impact that would have on normal relations and economic relations would be profound," said co-chairman John Manley, a former Canadian deputy prime minister and minister of finance.

The task force was sponsored by private groups in each of the three countries including the U.S. Council on Foreign Relations, and there was no indication that governments would act on the proposals.

The report, titled "Building a North American Community," also called for free movement within the continent for citizens through a North American Border Pass with biometric identifiers and other measures to increase economic and military cooperation between the countries.

William Weld, a former Republican governor of Massachusetts, and Pedro Aspe, former finance minister of Mexico, were the other co-chairmen of the task force, comprised of over 20 experts from government, business and academia.

Manley contrasted the scrutiny of goods flowing between Canada and the United States with a lax attitude to imports arriving at shipping ports.

"As I told my one-time U.S. counterpart (U.S. Homeland Security chief) Tom Ridge once, 'You inspect a grain car entering the U.S. from Saskatchewan closer than you do container traffic coming into the United States from the Middle East.' And I think that's still the case."

Other recommendations included improving labor mobility, developing an energy strategy with greater emphasis on reducing harmful emissions and establishing an investment fund to build infrastructure to connect Mexico's poorer regions in the South to the market of the North. © Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

This is the danger I have warned so many about. The government wants to call the 3 nations the Americas; we will have money called something like the Amero. This is part of the Pan American treaty, CAFTA , FTAA and the Real ID with its TRINATIONAL DATABASE. If we let these things pass, we are doomed to being controlled by UN type laws if not the UN itself. No More US and no More Constitutional Rights.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

There's everyone's Real ID stuck right in the middle of their plan.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The US Council on Foreign Relations has been a sore point with me for awhile.

This is Open Borders Folks and the End of the United States....of government signs on.

Notice how everyone is using "terrorism" to justify all these obnoxious actions. There was a theory that our government knew about the 9/11 plan and allowed it to happen to justify going to war. I think they may have been right but for the wrong reason. I wonder now if it knew and allowed it to happen to use terrorism to justify Open Borders and the End of the Sovereign Nation of the United States.

A year ago, I would have said No Way.....but with what I know today.....

I WONDER.....how the United States could not stop 3 commercial airliners from going off course and then succeed in taking out both World Trade Centers and the Pentagon.

I WONDER....how the United States can justify a RealIDAct while refusing to control the borders.....

Patriots in Congress.....you need to Mobilize....NOW!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is one heck of a good PR/MARKETING strategy!!

Add a little fear into the mix and look what they create

WILLIAM, we need a plan of action to begin working if we've a hope of stopping this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I only became suspicious of the ReaLIDACT after Bush said he would support it and sign it into Law.

Unfortunately, I'd already sent the letters supporting it through NumbersUSA....

The people who support the RealID claim it doesn't do the things we now suspect it will lead to.

We need to ask someone to introduce an Amendment to this Act and change it to exclude American Citizens....Period.

We need to ask Tancredo to introduce it....

Who knows him personally or someone in his office?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I WONDER.....how the United States could not stop 3 commercial airliners from going off course and then succeed in taking out both World Trade Centers and the Pentagon.
    JUDY, I can't let this one go

We had very few fighters protecting our sections at that time.
    CLINTON HAD DISBANDED much of our pertinent military AND our planes and aircraft were in disaray. Our mechanics have been cannibalizing some aircraft in order to keep other aircraft flying. Many parts were jerryrigged. Clinton literally left us screwed.

I will never be unfair. No matter what I feel about him, Bush couldn't have put back humpty dumpty in the few months that they were in office. Impossible. Also, the whitehouse was in disaray and computers had been ruined. Just getting that taken care of must have been a very big job.

Rumsfeld, whatever faults he might have, could never have fixed this mess in 4 years let alone a few months. They were probably still trying to assess all the damage the Clinton's had done.

here in the NorthEast, we had only 2 or 3 unprepared fighters that, when scrambled, took extra time. {can't remember the details but they had problems due to the above. Will have to ask my husband for clarification. He was insane with this particular situation so I know it was very serious}

You are right 2ndAmendSIs WE do need a plan.

I'm close to saying we should call for Congressional hearings into the President's administration, ally ourselves with the trade agreement opposition groups and others, go all out trying to block this amensty and establish a No Way posture on biometric IDs all at the same time since we can see what they want it for.

How do all of you feel?

W

WILLIAM,
    I need a few hours of shut eye in order to be fresh when I ponder all this that's being thrown at us. I've seen this coming and like JP, have been yelling from the mountain top.

YES, we must do something quickly yet with thought.

YES, I've already been thinking that "the enemy of my enemy"......it may be the only way to counter this travesty.

One thought I've been having is to frame something that we can begin to dispense within the halls of Congress. "what" that is I'm not certain.
    We should be careful in our selection of focus and then focus with exray vision and blinders.

THIS ONE'S THE BIGGIE!!! We'll need everyone coordinated and on board for the most effective slam dunk, imo.

Wiliam--we DO NEED A PLAN as 2ndamendsis suggests. We need a Congressional Hearing on the Bush Administration immediately. We need to use these Hearings to expose Open Borders to the American People...so they can connect the dots.

Impeachment proceedings are widely viewed....Congressional Hearings to investigate the need for Impeachment will be widey viewed.

I've suggested Impeachment and most agree that Bush needs to go....he refused to address the issue during his last Press Conference, he called the Minutemen "vigilantis" and a few weeks later at a meeting on May 12, referred to them indirectly as "racists". He is pushing CAFTA which we know will take jobs and investment out of the United States and bring millions of people into the United States...the worst possible combination of plans.

We know now he is Open Borders.....We know he has an agenda different than the one we want for the United States.

We know he is very close with Vincente Fox who is openly Open Borders and a Racist....White Supremacist type Racist. Mexico used to have 10% black population but somehow they have through controlling this segment and intermarriage reduced that to 1% according to a report on Lou Dobbs tonight. We know from my article I found on "Depopulate Mexico Take Farms Send to US", they have depopulated the vast farmlands of Mexico of the Mechisto, Indians. On Lou Dobbs tonight, they showed that the Mexican attitude towards Indian....is a dirty word.

We know the Pope of the Catholic Church is a former Nazi and was approved more quickly than ANY POPE ever....and due to his age was considered a short term and in their words "transition" Pope. Transition to WHAT?

We know the Catholic Church in the US is part of the Open Border Lobby...see my article I posed on Open Borders. They have an organization that works with Immigration Lawyers to help illegal aliens. We know the Bishops in the United States are using their religious position to affect the political outcome of this political issue. There is an article posted this evening, a letter to the editor of the Sentinel in Orlando, Florida, where a BISHOP criticizes the Minutemen as "taking the law into their own hands" and critizing US Immigration officials for rounding up and deporting 66 illegal brick layers in Orlando.

I'm sure the Bishops following their nationwide meeting earlier this week decided to use Letters to the Editor as part of their Plan to support Open Borders and through it massive immigration into the United States.

We know the ACLU, a tax exempt organization just like the Catholic Church, are using "benevolency" to cloak support for the end of the United States.

Bush is not doing anything to enforce the laws. Bush is doing everything to ensure they are not enforced and the Globalists win THIS YEAR.

Lou Dobbs....I think is going to support the McCain Kennedy Bill. We need to find out. Bill O'Reilly is openly OPPOSED to it. We have to kill McCain Kennedy....Kennedy has gone to the Bishops....which is why you see this "timely" nationwide meeting and recent announcement by them to get involved in immigration policy....as if they haven't been for years helping illegals get in the country and stay in through their "benevolency".

Clinton...has come out in FAVOR of CAFTA....a deal I'm sure to help Hillary get into the White House....as did Bush when he appointed his father AND Clinton to work together on Tsunami Relief. How ridiculous was that decision by a United States Republican President knowing Hillary is going to make a run for Pres in 2008??

Everything Bush does is the OPPOSITE of what he should be doing. We are at war on two fronts....the big topic of the War Field is North Korea....yet Rumsfeld with Pres consent I'm sure....wants to CLOSE 33 Military Bases and cut back funding to 29 OTHERS!!!!

2ndamendsis just posted that one of the problems on 9/11 was the fact that our military aircraft had been so defunct by the time Bush was elected, they couldn't even scramble in time to intercept the planes. I think they may have gotten the one in Pennsylvania which is why there is no wreckage.

What kind of relationship could exist between McCain and Kennedy?? McCain spoke on behalf of Bush at the convention....McCain was a possible running mate with KERRY? WHAT IS THIS?

We have to investigate Bush.....his actions and inactions....are inexplicable.....he was elected to defend, protect and preserve the United States. We all KNOW what that means....it means enforcing American Law. He refuses, calls the Minutemen, Viglantis and Ignores the American People crying out for protection.

No one else can actually order troops to guard the borders. No one else can order deportations, prosecutions, because this is Executive Branch Duties.

The Millenium Agenda's Globalism, the next summit for the United Nations is in September 2005....all they need to take out the US.....is the McCain Kennedy Act....that legislation is the "coup de grace" of Globalism and the End of the United States. Bush hasn't said yet to my knowledge whether he will support it or not....my bet is he will....unless we do something.

If WE know the impact of CAFTA coupled with McCain Kennedy, how can the White House NOT KNOW??

They know....and will sign it into law if it passes the Congress.

2ndamendsis--how is it possible that NYC only had 3 jet fighters prepared to deal with invaders from the air? That could not happen "naturally", not even with the Clinton cuts. That had to be planned.

Air Traffic Control connects directly with the US Air Force. We do not need computers in the White House to intercept these planes. They may have needed collaboration or approval from the White Houes to take out the planes as they were commercial airliners....but our System is better than that...or should be....if it wasn't on that day....then that was planned....by someone.

And I am not a conspiracy nut.....it's just that NOW that we know What's Afoot....it explains almost everything that hasn't made any sense at all since 2001 in the United States.

George Bush was elected by the American People to defend, protect and preserve....there is reduced defense, no protection, and no plan to preserve. Intead there are reductions in defense, cuts in protection, and every possible act to end the United States as a sovereign teritory.

What level of treason could be higher??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast