Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2ndamendsis--how is it possible that NYC only had 3 jet fighters prepared to deal with invaders from the air? That could not happen "naturally", not even with the Clinton cuts. That had to be planned.

Air Traffic Control connects directly with the US Air Force. We do not need computers in the White House to intercept these planes. They may have needed collaboration or approval from the White Houes to take out the planes as they were commercial airliners....but our System is better than that...or should be....if it wasn't on that day....then that was planned....by someone.
    No Judy, it's not quite that simple.

We only had 2 or 3 that were not able to scramble quickly.

Computers in the WH don't have anything to do with our planes, lol, but I was trying to explain the mess everything was in.

YES, CLINTON LEFT US VIRTUALLY UNPROTECTED. FACT!

NO, our system USED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT. It is, in fact, up to par now. Air traffic control does NOT scramble our fighters...it's much more complicated than that. We'd also not had all sectors manned properly. That's been rectified.

Try to understand that the PA plane was later and we'd scrambled everything by then. HOWEVER, we did NOT have the numbers that we should have had as they'd been cut during Clinton. Our pilots did the best that they could do with what they had.

Again, I hesitate to say exactly what happened as my memory is off on this one and I'll have to get a refresher from my husband in order to be accurate.

I don't know who knew what but what I do know is that our defenses had been horribly dessimated thanks to Clinton and groupies!

WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW WEAK OUR DEFENSES WERE BY THE USS COLE BOMBING. However, everyone gave Clinton a pass and never investigated --- they covered up! So, let's just call a spade a spade and give Clinton his due while we're ripping Bush a new one. Clinton got the ball rolling and everyone had better recognize it. He & his flunkies carry more of the blame than anyone for many terrorist attacks! No matter what, he left Bush with a pile of crap to sort out and fix. I won't stand for his idiology but I won't blame him and his gang for something that began long ago. We reaped what Clinton & Clinton sowed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok...2ndamendsis....I agree that Bush inherited a mess from Clinton. I'm glad everything is better in that regard now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Am I the only one that finds it ironic that someone named Larry Fine wrote an article about common borders for Mexico, Canada, and the United States. Somehow I think Moe and Curly are not far behind. If this policy ever comes to fruition it will resemble a three stooges comedy short, but I don't think many will be laughing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I actually have no clue if the US military can protect civilians from a large scale invasion from either enemy countries or an army of criminals.

As from what I have heard from many different rumours, the outlook of the future is not so good. Or am I just hearing the depressing stories of everything??

But who knows, one day everything will change.

I cannot confirm if most things are true or not. I'm sitting at my own home and apparently, nothing is effecting me atm.

http://www.cfr.org/

Council on Foreign Relations Website

Click on About Council and check out their Board of Directors.

This is a David Rockefeller organization who remains Honorary Chairman.

Go to their Search Button and enter Illegal Immigration....several writings and articles will pop up.

They seem to blame Bush for it.....while at the same time being pleased with it.... and come out with the recommendation that Darlene found and posted!!

I'm too exhausted right now to make total sense of it. But we need this link in our information. This is one of the most powerful organizations in America because of who they are and their tenacles. Notice how many corporate boards people serve on.

So, Darlene, this is David Rockefeller's plan to support Open Borders, Convergence with Canada and Mexico.....the Great Continent....no more America.

Darlene, don't you think now would be a good time to post the David Rockefeller quote he made in Germany in 1991 thanking the MainStreamMedia for their cooperation in keeping the truth of this plan from the American People? I do. It explains why the American People didn't know and the mess we are now in.

David Rockefeller, Honorary Chairman of the powerful and influential Council on Foreign Relations that just made the outrageous recommendation to END OUR NATION....enriched and given his influence and power through the profits earned from Americans doing business with Standard Oil Company...his family's claim to fame and wealth. John D. Rockefeller was nothing but a two bit accountant from Ohio sent on a mission to explore something black that burned in Western Pennsylvania used by the Indians. John D. Rockefeller returned to his investors and reported....there was nothing to it....just a hoax....then started Standard Oil Company and acquired the rights to the oil from the Indians for himself.

Deception and lies.....from their beginnings to the End of a Nation is the Rockefeller Legacy.

A Story That Must to be TOLD.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This article is consistant with the goals Fox, Bush, and Martin announced at the trade agreement press conf a little over a month ago.

This plan is real.

When President Martin was asked if this would be like the European Union, he said "exactly"

The big difference is that none of the European countries were a 3rd world nation and Europeans got to vote and ratify the agreement. Now many nations want out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes William...the EU has an EU Constitution that no one really paid attention to trusting their leaders. It was very bad for the European Countries. It was supposed to be a trade deal, so they could trade as a block and benefit from that. There were also some easings on entering different countries for example England into France. What happened was that the English went to France to shop....but the French had no interest in England. So it sent pounds out of England benefitting France more than England. England has now been invaded with illegals pouring in due to the unrestricted access creating problems there similar to what we are experiencing here.

The End of Nations is the End of the World.

The EU needs to revoke theirs and the USA needs to prevent this convergence with Mexico and Canada at ALL COSTS.

The plan is most definitely real....it's taken about 35 years to accomplish it and this is the year planned of the "coup de grace" of globalism....made possible by the End of the United States as a sovereign territory.

Without borders that are controlled, our population will bloat to 700,000,000.....I read that....it is the plan....this is the "saturation" point determined by the supporters of Open Borders.

At that level of population and all the development land required to house that population.....there will not even be enough farmland to feed the Nation....which is part of the Plan. Thus enters genetically modified food to feed the population....which destroys the environment.

When I say that the end of the United States is the end of the World....it is...because we are the only people with the power to STOP IT. If our power is removed...which is the Plan....then NO ONE CAN STOP IT.

Quote Originally Posted by HandGrip
    I actually have no clue if the US military can protect civilians from a large scale invasion from either enemy countries or an army of criminals.

As from what I have heard from many different rumours, the outlook of the future is not so good. Or am I just hearing the depressing stories of everything??

But who knows, one day everything will change.

I cannot confirm if most things are true or not. I'm sitting at my own home and apparently, nothing is effecting me atm.
    We already have an army of criminals invading us ... look at all the illegal alien child molesters, rapists, killers, drug dealers, etc

As for a large scale invasion, I honestly dont know. It would all depend on where they invaded and how long they were able to flood the area with troops before we could react. Now with half the troops in Iraq and overseas I dont know how long that would be.

HandGrip....things are probably affecting you atm that you may not realize....for example, you are responsible for a huge repayment of an historical national debt with lenders antsy to collect their money. The only way that gets done is to raise taxes to pay the money back. Take the national debt divide it up across American Families and figure out what your share will be.....most of this national debt is the result of....depressed wages and salaries from illegal immigration resulting in less taxes being collected, untaxed income paid to illegals, and the increased costs of government for benefits and services paid to illegals and the millions of citizens displaced by them. Other risks are posed that may eventually make their way to you, perhaps not atm, but soon and just around the bend....disease, gang invasion, job loss, economic bubble bursts, environmental issues related to development to accommodate a bloated housing market, inflation in the housing market, and rising interest rates to name a few.

You may also know someone who is being affected atm.

This is part of the original Declaration of Independence and some of the Charges against King George. William we need to get some Congressional Hearings against our Modern King George before it’s too late.

He has refuted his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people ...

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury: (think Patriot Act)

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences. ( Guantanamo Bay)
    For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Read it inn its entirety here
    http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/index.htm

"I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," Bush joked.

-- CNN.com, December 18, 2000
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... nd.01.html

William, I’ll be glad to do whatever I can to help.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast