Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUDY, as you know throughout my posts I've been "yelling" about the CFR. EVERYONE needs to look at these "documents" = reports etc.

They've written about everything with the knowledge that "ordinary people"-----you know, those of us that work for a living!--------won't have the time or desire to keep up with them.

THEY WERE RIGHT.

Now to a plan of action
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is an article posted this evening, a letter to the editor of the Sentinel in Orlando, Florida, where a BISHOP criticizes the Minutemen as "taking the law into their own hands" and critizing US Immigration officials for rounding up and deporting 66 illegal brick layers in Orlando.
    With this what's to stop us from fighting fire with fire? Letters to the editor are open to all aren't they? So, why don't we take a page out of the PC book...and send letters of our own? We can pile shame on shame as well as anyone else.

The OTHER question I have: How do we get congress to investigate the Bush administration? I also thought there was something very strange about 3 planes in the air....and off course...with no alarms being sounded.
    Those ATC's are better than that or we'd have long since been knee deep in airplane debris from the constant crashes.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR
    why don't we take a page out of the PC book
    This is ALWAYS solid strategy! "turning their plays back on them"

The OTHER question I have: How do we get congress to investigate the Bush administration?
    WILLIAM! My thought keep going back to INVESTIGATING CONGRESS.
    Can BOTH be done together? How is this achieved?

I also thought there was something very strange about 3 planes in the air....and off course...with no alarms being sounded.
    This is a DIRECT RESULT FROM CLINTON'S military policies. WE WERE DISMANTLED, folks. It wasn't just a few planes we're talking about here.
    We also lost a lot of GOOD OFFICERS & NCOs to early retirement because of their dislike & abuse of the military.

Clinton et al had better NOT be let off the hook here! He & his wife have skated with the enormous damage they caused and I damn well resent it. Now she's on the ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE? This is downright dangerous!!

I once again direct you to the USS COLE BOMBING. The story becomes very clear right there. When one understands the COLE then it all becomes a clear picture.

"If our two borders, the one between Canada and the United States and the U.S. and Mexico, became a frontline for security the impact that would have on normal relations and economic relations would be profound," said co-chairman John Manley, a former Canadian deputy prime minister and minister of finance.
    I got news for this guy... our national border always HAS been the front line for our security. That is precisely what a border is for.

Canadian and Mexican ideas of "normal relations" are relations in which Canada and Mexico derive benefits at Americans expense.

He is right though.. the results WOULD be profound... profoundly BETTER for us, while possibly worse for them. Ya do not really think they like the status quo because Canada and Mexico care about what is good for America do you?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The OTHER question I have: How do we get congress to investigate the Bush administration?
    WILLIAM! My thought keep going back to INVESTIGATING CONGRESS.
    Can BOTH be done together? How is this achieved?
    Focusing on the Bush administration is a waste of time. Who really thinks the illegal immigration problem was created by GWB?

There is plenty of blame to apply to BOTH parties.

DON, as you know, I agree with you. Feel like a lonely voice sometimes, LOL.

CONGRESS has been my personal focus...they need to be cut down at the knees quickly. They're the ones that have rubber stamped every piece of crap legislation to come down the pike.

Connect the dots guys...

THe article about a common North America border, the invasion that government won't stop, the closing of military bases! What more proof do we need that Bush is insane and is detroying this country as fast as he can!

Who can we talk to that will listen and get impeachment proceedings started?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Who can we talk to that will listen and get impeachment proceedings started?
    That’s the million dollar question. We do need to make sure that no more trade agreements get passed. They are doing their best to get them through even without our approval. Call your senators and representatives everyday. Send them letters, faxes and emails. Do this daily and it might get their attention that this deal is not the will of the people and it is against the Constitution.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast