Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Actually this should be going to the FBI
    Send this:
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/timmytops- ... -ted-hayes

To these guys?
    https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Where's the outrage from the NAACP? SPLC? Obama? Latino groups? Hmm....their silence is deafening. This hate group thinks it can speak with impunity, because they are minorities. They believe they can spew their hatred, while others can not.

It seems like this is not a hispanic group, but rather a mexican hate group. OTMs could care less about aztlan.
    There will be no outrage from the traitorous pimps mentioned above. You can also add Jesse and Al to the list, as they are all on LaRaza's payroll and part of the Jesse's newly created LaRaza Rainbow Coalitiion. These asshats would sell their mothers for a dollar. The truth of the matter is NONE of these so called black leaders have ever cared about us, it has always been their goal to perpetually blackmail White America and keep the racial divisiveness alive because it's been a generational financially lucrative scam for them.

The civil rights movement died with the beloved Dr. King. None of the current ass clowns masquerading as civil rights leaders have ever fooled any of us black people who are educated and self sufficient. They have always preyed upon the ignorance of the uneducated and government dependent for support. Ted Hayes is a dying breed. The black members of congress that weeped and wailed in support of the DREAMAct probably made Dr. King turn over in his grave. Their performances in support of illegal aliens DREAMers was disgraceful.

At least now the cat is out of the bag for all of the world to see.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    good news.

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech.
    Wonderful!
    Well it doesn't really belong on youtube but I'm glad it's still available at:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/timmytops- ... -ted-hayes

Documenting their Racist/Hate speech is very important IMO.
    Thanks for the video link!

I will post it on other websites!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Wow, the lyrics of the music on the video is vile.

Mr. Hayes adjacent to photos of monkeys
    Mexico thinks this is acceptable.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This video was so crude , it was just sad .....

Really disappointed the video was taken down.

Still, I've tried to spread the word about this outrage.

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/03 ... ck-shield/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    The video is still working for me at judicialwatch. I am sorry some of you are not able to see it.

It is truly vile.

After thinking about this today, I think the thing that angers me as much as the video is that these illegal ingrates have tried to hi-jack the civil rights movement for their own selfish illegal behavior.

I hope this video goes far and wide, especially to the african americans who feel the hispanic illegals in this country are here to do them no harm.

It has become obvious to me that we Americans, both white and black are viewed by these people as pure and simple enemies that they want to destroy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Wow, the lyrics of the music on the video is vile.

Mr. Hayes adjacent to photos of monkeys
    Mexico thinks this is acceptable.

Dixie
    Dixie, Thank you so much for posting this. I had tried to find these stamps months ago to post and could not find them.

It is unbelievable that these are used for postage in mexico!!

Who are the real racist?? laraza I will be waiting for your reply!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    The video is still working for me at judicialwatch. I am sorry some of you are not able to see it.
    Did the person who uploaded it originally put it back up? Or was it someone else?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Did the person who uploaded it originally put it back up? Or was it someone else?
    You're confusing the youtube ban as a total ban. Judicial Watch apparently noticed it and is allowing it for further reference.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast