Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eyewitness reports from two MinuteMen volunteers

Eyewitness report from the Arizona/Mexico border from two Minuteman volunteers
    Jack & Barb
    April 14, 2005

This is our last day here at the Minuteman Camp. We are leaving tomorrow morning. We spent the day doing things around camp, packing up and saying goodbye to a great bunch of very patriotic Americans.

We feel we have accomplished our mission and made more Americans aware of the problems at our border and have shaken the cages of the politicians who can fix it. Only history will tell if they got the message and take the necessary action needed. If they don’t we have to get them out of office and replace them with someone who will.

The Minutemen who traveled long miles on their own time and expense to come here and participate in this project have demonstrated that patriotism is not dead in America. If necessary we would all do it again.

Why is EL Presidente Bush so intent on establishing democratic governments in Iraq and Afghanistan when he could go right next door to Mexico and establish one there? Why does Bush want these illegal aliens to come to the U.S? Why is he doing nothing while America is being invaded? For what is Bush selling America’s soul?

We are going to be standing our last duty tonight at the Minutemen Camp from 8P to midnight on the main gate. We are leaving here but we are not finished fighting for secure borders. We demand they be made secure and immigration laws are enforced and if you do not want to see your freedom, your culture, your language and the American way of life destroyed you had better join this fight.

What legacy do you want to leave for your grandkids?

We pray that our reporting of our Minutemen experiences will inspire others to join the fight for secure borders.

DO NOT ASK, DEMAND IT BE DONE TODAY!
    MR.BUSH BUILD THAT WALL
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

We may have to this ourselves!! I'm ready.

Well said. Give my thanks to Jack and Barb for their service in AZ. I'm very very proud of them!

I'm tired of asking our politicians to do what's right. Besides the fact that we should be able to count on them to protect America, the fact that they WON'T is damnable. Now we need to kick 'em in the ass or kick 'em out of office and DEMAND the right thing for America!

Is there even such a thing as a public servant that actually serves the public good, and not his own interests?!!!!!!!! Maybe we shoudn't rely on shady political leaders to protect us. Maybe we should simply ignore their worthless existence and raise up our OWN leaders, thoroughly commited to preserving America in it's sovreignty. D*** it, if we want the job done right, we're gonna have to do it ourselves!

It would be a purely American coup-d'etat if the Minutemen Project grew to stand along the whole open border from Texas to California for years if necessary, in order to protect the sovreignty our politicians seem determined to SELL OUT from underneath us and our children!!!!

So many times I've read of our Founding Fathers, and how so many of them dedicated all they had to the Revolution that founded our nation. Many of them lost everything - but they had already counted that cost and believed it WORTH IT! Today their names on the Constitution are sacred!

Often, I've bemoaned the fact that my modern American life is too cushy and my citizenship requires virtually nothing of me. I am proud to have served in the military for 6 years, but I've always wished I could've done more. Perhaps I will get my chance. Perhaps America needs Americans that will wholly dedicate themselves to the preservation of our Nation, and be willing to count the cost - and deem it WORTH IT!!! I've already done so. I have already made up my mind. I won't need to hesitate in the future, should I have to make rapid decisions about the consequences of taking a stand or sitting by in complacency. I know exactly where I stand, and what I'm willing to do for my country.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills