Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Family Of Man Killed By Illegal Blasts Patrick

Family Of Man Allegedly Killed By Illegal Immigrant Blasts Patrick

September 6, 2011 11:26 PM

BOSTON (CBS) – It’s a case that has galvanized protest and political backlash: the recent hit-and-run killing of a young man in Milford.

Last month, Matthew Denice was allegedly killed by a drunken Nicolas Guaman, an illegal immigrant who ran a stop sign, struck Denice, and dragged him to his death.

The case has quickly become a flash-point for an emotional debate over an aggressive federal push to deport criminals known as Secure Communities.

This summer, Gov. Patrick lectured skeptical Milford residents on why using Secure Communities to help deport repeat-offender illegal immigrants is a bad idea.

“What you get on the downside is a whole lot of folks who are worried about being targeted,â€

I wish I would have known about this sooner. I would have showed up.

This is indeed an 'illegal' immigration issue. How they try to hide that fact makes my blood boil! There is no excuse whatsoever to have an illegal here killing our citizens, taking our jobs, or for any other reason!!

Oh, how I wish I could be there. To show my respects for Matthew, and my disdain for Patrick. I hope people have signs stating Matthew Denice's blood is on Patrick's hands.

working4change

The pathetic

The pathetic excuse that it was a drunk driving issue is what boils my blood.

Even with a zero tolerence for drunken driving this man was not stopped.

Had we had a zero tolerence for Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigration (WHICH WE SHOULD) inside the U S the young American college graduate would still be with us today and now contributing to our society.

Patrick is a failure, a full-of-crap loser, and a pathetic panderer and suck up. He should be in prison with the Illegal alien if you ask me.

On Wednesday, the Denice family is helping organize a demonstration outside Milford Town Hall when town officials meet with visitors from the Ecuadorean consulate to discuss immigration-related issues.
    why are they having a meeting with these people when the problem is their fellow citizens coming here illegally to start. Hell with any meetings with these people. DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Again you can thank the Elitist Politicians for their Sanctuary State Policy. Drugs furnished by the ILLEGALS, Drug Wars by the ILLEGALS, United States Citizens murdered by the ILLEGALS but not to worry the Sanctuary State will continue to furnish Cheap ILLEGAL Labor for the Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups of course they feel safe in their Gated Communities. If you venture out and you are murdered by an ILLEGAL Drunk Driver or you are a Police Officer murdered by an ILLEGAL during the commission of a crime or a traffic stop or a United States Citizen is in the “wrongâ€

I'm really getting tired of the term “illegal immigrant" used to describe these criminals. There is no such thing as anâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“What you get on the downside is a whole lot of folks who are worried about being targeted,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)