Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Father Of Child Murdered By Illegal Immigrant Testifies At House Panel

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father Of Child Murdered By Illegal Immigrant Testifies At House Panel

Father Of Child Murdered By Illegal Immigrant Testifies At House Panel

17-year-old Jamiel Shaw II, a Los Angeles High School football star, was killed by Pedro Espinoza in 2008.
    JAMES BEATTIEFEBRUARY 26, 2015

A man whose son was murdered by an illegal immigrant in March 2008 testified before a House Oversight Government Reform subcommittee Wednesday.

“My son, Jamiel Andre Shaw II, was murdered by a DREAMer, a DACA recipient, a child brought to this country by no fault of his own,” Jamiel Shaw told the subcommittee Wednesday, chaired by Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla.

17-year-old Jamiel Shaw II, a Los Angeles High School football star, was killed by Pedro Espinoza in 2008. Espinoza, a gang member, was convicted and sentenced to death in November 2012, KABC reported at the time.

“The illegal alien dreamer that murdered my son only served four months of an eight month sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and battery on a police officer,” Shaw continued.

He was released from the county jail the day before he executed my son. Why was this violent illegal alien allowed to walk the streets of America instead of being deported?

“Do black lives really matter or does it matter only if you are shot by a white person or white policeman?” Shaw then raised his hands up in the style of the Ferguson, Mo., protesters, a style popularized after the Michael Brown shooting.

My son was shot in the head by an illegal alien gang banger while he lay on his back with his hands up. He still shot him through his hand into his head and killed him.

Shaw concluded, “Until the FBI is allowed to track and report illegal alien crime, it is doubtful that the American people will understand how severe the problem of violent illegal alien crime is,” he asserted.

“What we really need is comprehensive immigration enforcement.”

h/t: The Blaze

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/fat...aOh3O30OrVM.99

“What we really need is comprehensive immigration enforcement.”
    Which can only happen when states and local law enforcement are authorized to enforce US immigration law.

Pass Trey Gowdy's bill, the SAFE ACT, and do it now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Which can only happen when states and local law enforcement are authorized to enforce US immigration law.

Pass Trey Gowdy's bill, the SAFE ACT, and do it now.
    WELL IN MY BOOK IF YOU KILL SOME ONE THEY SHOULD GET THE CHAIR . I SO SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY BUT THIS ILLEGAL GUY GET OUT . WALK OUT WHY THIS POOR KIDS JUST WALKING HOME &GET SHOT NO WAY THE OTHER GUY SHOULD GET THE CHAIR
    THAT WHY OUR JAIL ARE FULL . THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERY THING . WHEN THEY KILL SOME ONE THEY SHOULD GET THE CHAIR
    & THE JAIL WOULD NOT BE THAT FULL .ENFORCEMENT THE IMMIGRANTS LAW . I ALSO SAW ON TV THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KILL MORE OF USA . THEN ISIS NOW (WAKE THE HELL UP CONGRESS DO YOU JOB . & DO IT RIGHT )SHIP EVERY ON OF THEM HOME

Move to new section for Americans Killed By Illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)