Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I recall an article on here about an illegal who said he lived in a canyon and worked in a field all day and at night worked part time in a restuarant.
    There was no mention of how he showered before his night job or kept clean living in a canyon.
    One can only imagine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"eight million undocumented workers in the United States today earning over $500 billion a year"

If true, that would mean an average of $62,500.00 EACH.

They sure aren't doing that working in the fields, or doing jobs AMERICANS WON'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I recall an article on here about an illegal who said he lived in a canyon and worked in a field all day and at night worked part time in a restuarant.
    There was no mention of how he showered before his night job or kept clean living in a canyon.
    One can only imagine.
    Truth is I don't think half of these employers care, especially if they can be hidden in the back. It's all about money...throwing standards in the garbage!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As I have said before we the people of the US have no duty to ensure someone gets to be a successful entrepreneur----especially those who employ illegal aliens!!! Lately, I have seen so many small, mom and pop types of businesses springing up--employing illegals of course. Who do they think they are? Subverting the integrity of this country so they can be successful businesspeople.

Then they probably have the nerve to speak up about how many jobs they have created. This will just be a vicious spiral if we don't put a stop to it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    A newly-proposed federal regulation tells businesses they will be held accountable if they ignore that letter and fail to resolve the discrepancy within 90 days.
    So what have they been doing with the freakin' letters up to this point? Is that like when you get a letter from the IRS saying you owe $10,000 in back taxes and you toss it? Nobody follows up on it?

Companies simply discard them. I know the owner of six hotels. He gets those letters frequently and ignores them. Perhaps he now needs "Plan B" ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12