Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Federal Government ignores call for troops on Border

DOUGLAS, AZ (KGUN-TV) - Arizona's Republican Governor Jan Brewer and New Mexico's Democratic Governor Bill Richardson took an aerial tour of the Arizona / Mexico border to get a firsthand look at the problem. They're divided politically but united in their calls for pointing to President Obama to send 250 additional troops to Arizona's border.

Governor Brewer says trails of trash, staging areas for border crossers and witnessing border patrol agents arrest illegal immigrants points to the growing problem of human and drug smuggling.

So I asked, "Governor with what you saw does it warrant calling up the troops now?" Governor Brewer responded by saying, "Like I said before I've called on the federal government since March of 2009," but knowing the federal government has continuously ignored her calls, the governor continued by saying, "given the murder that just took place here I think its incumbent on the federal government to respond."

In response to Rancher Robert Krentz's murder, Governor Richardson called up 35 of his own National Guard soldiers. Richardson says, "there's different pockets to choose from I know the governor is weighing this on her side... and we're going to try to find ways to to get more cooperation and intelligence with the Guard here in Arizona." Still, with no money, Governor Brewer is now turning to other options like uniting border state governors to put continuous pressure on President Obama. Again, I had to ask where Governor Brewer goes from here? Brewer then responded by saying, "I think this is a federal problem a state problem and a local problem and we're all going to have to work together."

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=12274890

The United States has the money to station 35,000+ troops in Korea who would be better utilized Securing our National Borders from the ILLEGALS, the growing lawlessness, and civil war in mexico. It should not cost any more to stattion the troops on bases close to Our National Borders to defend our own United States Citizens. "Just follow the money"! Once again the Elitist Politicians from both “majorâ€

[quote="lccat"]The United States has the money to station 35,000+ troops in Korea who would be better utilized Securing our National Borders from the ILLEGALS, the growing lawlessness, and civil war in mexico. It should not cost any more to stattion the troops on bases close to Our National Borders to defend our own United States Citizens. "Just follow the money"! Once again the Elitist Politicians from both “majorâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</