Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST DEPORT NOT ONLY CRIMINALS BUT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. THE GOVERNMENT MUST DO WHAT AMERICANS WANT. WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ILLEGAL ALIENS. DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS. AND LET'S REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL POLITICIANS, DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS, WHO SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

And U.S. Border Patrol agents capture hundreds of thousands of migrants crossing the state's deserts every year.

This many need to be removed every month

That 100,000 number is ridiculous at that rate it will take 20 years to rid this country of illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Our government knows this to, I swear this administration is the most corrupt ever. They are bound and determined to buck the American public.

These people need to be tried for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I wish I could be prez for a month. I would increase Ice agents I would tell all illegals that they should leave the country as we will hunt them down and deport them I would stop ALL immigration for a while. I would find someone with some brains to come up with a way to track people coming into this country, not that they can't do that now. Eveyone who holds a work visa will be tracked. I do not believe that American citizens should have to have a REAL ID card. I would get rid of homeland security because it is useless and a waste of taxpayer money. I would get us out of the UN. I would get rid or regulate the federal reserve. There is more I'm sure, but I am tired, thinking how busy I would be.
    You had my vote at removing the illegal immigrants from our soil.

Re: Federal response to AZ immigration draws scrutiny

The government's stance on the issue has come under greater scrutiny this week since the top official with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency told the editorial board of the Chicago Tribune that his department will not necessarily process all illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona officials.
    This is selective enforcement based on nationality, in effect it is racial profiling against Americans, and is illegal. Does the IRS only prosecute 20% of Americans who they know are willfully not paying taxes? NO. But now if Morton only prosecutes 20% of criminal non-Americans handed over to him, Americans would have every right to sue the Federal government for discrimination, for selective enforcement based on nationality.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    they are bordering on traitorous actions
    Bordering?? This treason has been going on for decades but I believe it is about to come to a head. A government that willfully ignores the will of the people in favor of a globalist elitist agenda is by definition UNAMERICAN and might I say ILLEGITIMATE!!!!!! If they continue down this path, they should be considered criminal and unrecognized as our gubmint. That's just how frustrating this stuff is. I suspect however that come November, they will find themselves "unrecognized" enough. Everyone please talk to everyone you can about voting out these clowns. SCUM!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12