Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds GROSS Malfeasance--Failure to Act on ATF & INS Warr

These types of federal officials' GROSS Malfeasance and Dereliction of Duty adversely affect our daily lives here in America.

GROSS DERELICTION OF DUTY
    FAILURE TO ACT ON ACTIVE
    ATF & INS WARRANTS

In August of 1996, at the beginning of a full day of 22 naturalization interviews, in my first 8:00 a.m. appointment, I encountered a Haitian female lawful permanent resident that had an outstanding ATF warrant for making fraudulent statements to obtain weapons.

After a considerable amount of time of first contacting ATF in Miami in accordance with the warrant, and then being referred to ATF in Orlando, ATF confirmed the validity of the outstanding warrant and requested assistance in holding the subject for their arrival. ATF had been looking for this subject for almost two years.

I went to Supervisory District Adjudications Officer (SDAO) Susan Dugas and requested assistance from inspections to detain the subject of the ATF warrant as my appointments were backing up. At that time the investigations branch was non existent in Orlando.

While I was present in her office SDAO Susan Dugas phoned Port Director Joe Lawrence informing him that I had the subject of an ATF warrant in my office and requested inspections assistance in holding the subject of the warrant for the arrival of the ATF agents, who were on their way to our office, so that I could continue my (21) other interviews which were backing up.

Port Director Joe Lawrence, Supervisory Inspector Ruth Beggs and Senior Inspector Luis Santiago were all on duty.

Port Director Jose Lawrence refused to assist me in detaining the subject claiming they were too busy.

[***Luis Santiago and Joe Lawrence are two of the INS employees on which I had previously contacted the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General because they had been committing documented fraud in intentionally falsifying government reports for many years, to justify a $35,000 a year senior inspector position for which there was no work, no cases, no prosecutions to be followed up on by AUSA in Orlando].

There were NO international flights at the inspections terminal for three hours that morning. Port Director Joe Lawrence, Supervisory Inspector Ruth Beggs and Senior Inspector Luis Santiago were all on duty at the airport terminal, which was within ten minutes from my office located then at Bear Road.

Senior Inspector Luis Santiago had NO inspection prosecution cases. He was just visiting with his buddy Port Director Joe Lawrence and they both refused to assist me, or I should say assist the ATF in pursuing such warrant.

Although I had informed Supervisory District Adjudications Officer Susan Dugas that ATF agents were on their way to our office to arrest the subject, SDAO Susan Dugas instructed me since my interviews were backing up to let the subject of the outstanding warrant walk out the door!!

SDAO Susan Dugas was verbally belligerent and abusive towards me, yelling at me that I had interviews and there was no one available to detain and hold the subject, so I should let the subject of the outstanding ATF warrant just walk out of the office and I should proceed with my interviews.

SDAO Susan Dugas made no effort whatsoever to assist me in reassigning to three other officers some of the 22 appointments, which were backing up on me.
    In other words, SDAO Susan Dugas refused to cooperate or assist the ATF or myself, even though she had been apprised that ATF agents were on their way to the INS office and I had appointments piling up on me!!

Our office photocopier was broken so I went down the hall to the adjoining U.S. Customs office to make photocopies. The contract security office briefly watched the subject in my office. At one point I talked with several U.S. Customs inspectors inquiring if they would assist me in detaining the subject. They were more than willing to assist. However, I thought twice that perhaps I would be harassed for having an Agency other than INS detain the subject.

I continued to hold the subject for the ATF, which backed up all of many other interviews creating undue harassment and stress for myself and the numerous 21 waiting appointments throughout the rest of the day.

However, within minutes of refusing to assist me [in actuality refusing to assist the ATF], with the knowledge and authorization from Port Director Joe Lawrence, Senior Inspector Luis Santiago came to the exams office walking right past the open door of my office where I was detaining the subject of the ATF warrant.

I felt what was to be the possibility of very short lived relief, believing that Port Director Joe Lawrence would have found a spark of maturity and professionalism and had relented and finally sent Senior Inspector Luis Santiago to detain the subject so I could conduct interviews on the numerous waiting appointments piling up.

Senior Inspector Luis Santiago came immediately to the exams office NOT to assist me in holding the subject of the outstanding ATF warrant, but to change a lock on the supervisors safe drawer!! Hardly five feet from my open office door, Luis Santiago sat on the floor in the small supply room and proceeded to change the combination on SDAO Susan Dugas' safe drawer.

Port Director Joe Lawrence and INS Senior Inspector Luis Santiago allowed their personal animosities towards me to interfere in the professional performance of their official duties.

It was extremely, professionally embarrassing to me that not only did the Orlando Police graciously and immediately respond to my request for assistance in detaining the ATF subject, arriving just prior to the arrival of the ATF agents, but even Customs inspectors from another Agency willingly offered to assist when my own INS officials refused with NO other excuse other than it was me asking!!

INS WARRANTS

On May 14, 1998, I encountered in an adjustment interview, a Honduran national who had married a U.S. citizen. I intended to continue the case to reschedule to obtain separate in depth testimony in a suspected 245i felony fraud sham marriage. Present before me at this interview were two of three INS case files, which had been created on this Honduran. In both of these case files were active INS Warrants for Deportation.

I discovered, from the record of proceeding in the two case files, that twelve years earlier this Honduran illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on. He was apprehended by the Border Patrol, ordered deported by EOIR and physically placed on a plane to Honduras, at taxpayers' expense.

Within six months this Honduran again illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on a felony reentry within five years of being deported. The Border Patrol apprehended him and created a second case file, apparently unaware of the previous recent deportation. He was again ordered deported by EOIR and physically placed on a plane to Honduras, at taxpayers' expense.

One year later, this Honduran again illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on a second felony reentry within five years of being deported. The Border Patrol apprehended him and created a third case file, apparently unaware of the two previous deportations, at taxpayers expense, within the previous 18 months, and released him on his own recognizance and then, not surprising, failed to appear for the deportation hearing.

The illegal Honduran felon continued to live illegally in the U.S. for the next eleven years during which time he was arrested for aggravated battery, convicted for battery and suspected of engaging in a 245i felony fraud sham marriage.

Upon discovering the two active INS Warrants of Deportation, I immediately terminated the adjustment interview and brought the two active INS Warrants of Deportation, the recent conviction for battery and the suspected felony fraud sham marriage filed under section 245i of the INA, to the attention of naturalization SDAO Michael Pittman, who was the only supervisor on duty in adjudications at that moment. I requested he contact Deportation to arrest on the active warrants. At that time Kim Bouhlia was the Supervisory Deportation Officer for Deportation and Detention, Richard Walker the Supervisory Special Agent for Investigations and Stella Jarina the Officer in Charge.

I was told by SDAO Michael Pittman that Deportation responded they were too busy to arrest him and I was directed to let him walk out the door and they would "catch up with him later".

I expressed incredulous dismay that it was unbelievable INS was not honoring its own active Warrants of Deportation, and stated this was a dereliction of duty, to which SDAO Michael Pittman, in a very belligerent and abusive manner, snapped at me in a very caustic tone defending the lack of action that I was to do my job and not worry about them doing their job and that I was never to question if the supervisors said they were too busy.

Before I requested deportation to respond to the two outstanding INS Warrants of Deportation, I intended to continue the case to obtain separate in depth testimony for a suspected 245i fraudulent sham marriage. The case file was then removed from my office and given to investigations.

Two years later investigations returned the case to adjustments with a memorandum from SSA Rick McGahey to SDAO Susan Dugas to schedule an adjustment interview and they would honor the Warrants and apprehend the illegal Honduran at that time.

Two years later, Deportation and Investigations have never followed up, and SDAO Susan Dugas has failed to schedule any interview.

The adjustment application remains pending affording this illegal Honduran the opportunity to continue living anywhere in the United States with authorized employment, fourteen years after his third deportation order.

SDAO Susan Dugas never returned the case to me to pursue the suspected felony fraud sham marriage but instead it has been kept inactive on a shelf in the file room.

Four years after the May 14, 1998 interview I conducted, wherein two active INS Warrants of Deportation were discovered, Orlando INS Investigations, Deportation and Adjudications have never "caught up with him".

http://<b><font color="indigo">http:...doc</font></b>

OrlandoMary

NOTICE: As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

I have gone public to expose these extensive, insidious, treasonous corruption conspiracies occurring in the United States government, from Orlando to Washington D.C., ...

Feds GROSS Malfeasance--Failure to Act on ATF & INS Warr

These types of federal officials' GROSS Malfeasance and Dereliction of Duty adversely affect our daily lives here in America.

GROSS DERELICTION OF DUTY
    FAILURE TO ACT ON ACTIVE
    ATF & INS WARRANTS

In August of 1996, at the beginning of a full day of 22 naturalization interviews, in my first 8:00 a.m. appointment, I encountered a Haitian female lawful permanent resident that had an outstanding ATF warrant for making fraudulent statements to obtain weapons.

After a considerable amount of time of first contacting ATF in Miami in accordance with the warrant, and then being referred to ATF in Orlando, ATF confirmed the validity of the outstanding warrant and requested assistance in holding the subject for their arrival. ATF had been looking for this subject for almost two years.

I went to Supervisory District Adjudications Officer (SDAO) Susan Dugas and requested assistance from inspections to detain the subject of the ATF warrant as my appointments were backing up. At that time the investigations branch was non existent in Orlando.

While I was present in her office SDAO Susan Dugas phoned Port Director Joe Lawrence informing him that I had the subject of an ATF warrant in my office and requested inspections assistance in holding the subject of the warrant for the arrival of the ATF agents, who were on their way to our office, so that I could continue my (21) other interviews which were backing up.

Port Director Joe Lawrence, Supervisory Inspector Ruth Beggs and Senior Inspector Luis Santiago were all on duty.

Port Director Jose Lawrence refused to assist me in detaining the subject claiming they were too busy.

[***Luis Santiago and Joe Lawrence are two of the INS employees on which I had previously contacted the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General because they had been committing documented fraud in intentionally falsifying government reports for many years, to justify a $35,000 a year senior inspector position for which there was no work, no cases, no prosecutions to be followed up on by AUSA in Orlando].

There were NO international flights at the inspections terminal for three hours that morning. Port Director Joe Lawrence, Supervisory Inspector Ruth Beggs and Senior Inspector Luis Santiago were all on duty at the airport terminal, which was within ten minutes from my office located then at Bear Road.

Senior Inspector Luis Santiago had NO inspection prosecution cases. He was just visiting with his buddy Port Director Joe Lawrence and they both refused to assist me, or I should say assist the ATF in pursuing such warrant.

Although I had informed Supervisory District Adjudications Officer Susan Dugas that ATF agents were on their way to our office to arrest the subject, SDAO Susan Dugas instructed me since my interviews were backing up to let the subject of the outstanding warrant walk out the door!!

SDAO Susan Dugas was verbally belligerent and abusive towards me, yelling at me that I had interviews and there was no one available to detain and hold the subject, so I should let the subject of the outstanding ATF warrant just walk out of the office and I should proceed with my interviews.

SDAO Susan Dugas made no effort whatsoever to assist me in reassigning to three other officers some of the 22 appointments, which were backing up on me.
    In other words, SDAO Susan Dugas refused to cooperate or assist the ATF or myself, even though she had been apprised that ATF agents were on their way to the INS office and I had appointments piling up on me!!

Our office photocopier was broken so I went down the hall to the adjoining U.S. Customs office to make photocopies. The contract security office briefly watched the subject in my office. At one point I talked with several U.S. Customs inspectors inquiring if they would assist me in detaining the subject. They were more than willing to assist. However, I thought twice that perhaps I would be harassed for having an Agency other than INS detain the subject.

I continued to hold the subject for the ATF, which backed up all of many other interviews creating undue harassment and stress for myself and the numerous 21 waiting appointments throughout the rest of the day.

However, within minutes of refusing to assist me [in actuality refusing to assist the ATF], with the knowledge and authorization from Port Director Joe Lawrence, Senior Inspector Luis Santiago came to the exams office walking right past the open door of my office where I was detaining the subject of the ATF warrant.

I felt what was to be the possibility of very short lived relief, believing that Port Director Joe Lawrence would have found a spark of maturity and professionalism and had relented and finally sent Senior Inspector Luis Santiago to detain the subject so I could conduct interviews on the numerous waiting appointments piling up.

Senior Inspector Luis Santiago came immediately to the exams office NOT to assist me in holding the subject of the outstanding ATF warrant, but to change a lock on the supervisors safe drawer!! Hardly five feet from my open office door, Luis Santiago sat on the floor in the small supply room and proceeded to change the combination on SDAO Susan Dugas' safe drawer.

Port Director Joe Lawrence and INS Senior Inspector Luis Santiago allowed their personal animosities towards me to interfere in the professional performance of their official duties.

It was extremely, professionally embarrassing to me that not only did the Orlando Police graciously and immediately respond to my request for assistance in detaining the ATF subject, arriving just prior to the arrival of the ATF agents, but even Customs inspectors from another Agency willingly offered to assist when my own INS officials refused with NO other excuse other than it was me asking!!

INS WARRANTS

On May 14, 1998, I encountered in an adjustment interview, a Honduran national who had married a U.S. citizen. I intended to continue the case to reschedule to obtain separate in depth testimony in a suspected 245i felony fraud sham marriage. Present before me at this interview were two of three INS case files, which had been created on this Honduran. In both of these case files were active INS Warrants for Deportation.

I discovered, from the record of proceeding in the two case files, that twelve years earlier this Honduran illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on. He was apprehended by the Border Patrol, ordered deported by EOIR and physically placed on a plane to Honduras, at taxpayers' expense.

Within six months this Honduran again illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on a felony reentry within five years of being deported. The Border Patrol apprehended him and created a second case file, apparently unaware of the previous recent deportation. He was again ordered deported by EOIR and physically placed on a plane to Honduras, at taxpayers' expense.

One year later, this Honduran again illegally entered the U.S. without inspection on a second felony reentry within five years of being deported. The Border Patrol apprehended him and created a third case file, apparently unaware of the two previous deportations, at taxpayers expense, within the previous 18 months, and released him on his own recognizance and then, not surprising, failed to appear for the deportation hearing.

The illegal Honduran felon continued to live illegally in the U.S. for the next eleven years during which time he was arrested for aggravated battery, convicted for battery and suspected of engaging in a 245i felony fraud sham marriage.

Upon discovering the two active INS Warrants of Deportation, I immediately terminated the adjustment interview and brought the two active INS Warrants of Deportation, the recent conviction for battery and the suspected felony fraud sham marriage filed under section 245i of the INA, to the attention of naturalization SDAO Michael Pittman, who was the only supervisor on duty in adjudications at that moment. I requested he contact Deportation to arrest on the active warrants. At that time Kim Bouhlia was the Supervisory Deportation Officer for Deportation and Detention, Richard Walker the Supervisory Special Agent for Investigations and Stella Jarina the Officer in Charge.

I was told by SDAO Michael Pittman that Deportation responded they were too busy to arrest him and I was directed to let him walk out the door and they would "catch up with him later".

I expressed incredulous dismay that it was unbelievable INS was not honoring its own active Warrants of Deportation, and stated this was a dereliction of duty, to which SDAO Michael Pittman, in a very belligerent and abusive manner, snapped at me in a very caustic tone defending the lack of action that I was to do my job and not worry about them doing their job and that I was never to question if the supervisors said they were too busy.

Before I requested deportation to respond to the two outstanding INS Warrants of Deportation, I intended to continue the case to obtain separate in depth testimony for a suspected 245i fraudulent sham marriage. The case file was then removed from my office and given to investigations.

Two years later investigations returned the case to adjustments with a memorandum from SSA Rick McGahey to SDAO Susan Dugas to schedule an adjustment interview and they would honor the Warrants and apprehend the illegal Honduran at that time.

Two years later, Deportation and Investigations have never followed up, and SDAO Susan Dugas has failed to schedule any interview.

The adjustment application remains pending affording this illegal Honduran the opportunity to continue living anywhere in the United States with authorized employment, fourteen years after his third deportation order.

SDAO Susan Dugas never returned the case to me to pursue the suspected felony fraud sham marriage but instead it has been kept inactive on a shelf in the file room.

Four years after the May 14, 1998 interview I conducted, wherein two active INS Warrants of Deportation were discovered, Orlando INS Investigations, Deportation and Adjudications have never "caught up with him".

http://<b><font color="indigo">http:...doc</font></b>

OrlandoMary

NOTICE: As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

I have gone public to expose these extensive, insidious, treasonous corruption conspiracies occurring in the United States government, from Orlando to Washington D.C., ...