Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds Rewarding Illegal Muslims FELONIES w/ Green Cards

William,

The very fact that mainstream media refuses to run any of Investigative Journalist Tom Flocco's articles should give you a good idea how explosive this is. Thus, no one in America knows of these treasononous briberies and cover up conspiracies involving corrupt officials (our taxpayers' employees) rewarding numerous FELONIES of illegal MUSLIMS with green cards and our highest privilege of United States citizenshp --

Treason conspiracies which are still ON-GOING for over seven years, 3-1/2 years AFTER 9/11!!!

See the green text box on my website at www.maryschneider.us in which I list the names of over 70 Moroccans arrested or suspected of involvement in terrorist activities in Europe and Casablanca.

Keep this in mind when you read of these treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies threatening our national security, most involving illegal Moroccans who engage in sham marriages, the greater percent who came to the U.S. on the Q Visa to work at the Orlando Disneyworld's EPCOT Moroccan Pavilion -- 99.99999999% of whom never leave America.

The following is posted in the green text box half way down my main web page at my website: www.maryschneider.us

"YET, while Our very own men and women in Our military are placing their
    lives on the line 24/7, being killed and maimed with arms, hands and legs
    blown off, here in Orlando, with the knowledge and willing approval,
    protection, support and encouragement (even promotions and rewards), of
    our accountable and responsible Washington D.C. Executive and Legislative branches treasonous corrupt officials, and our "trusted" [soon to be changed to "prostituted"] media, our trusted "homeland security" can't reward fast enough multiple FELONY
    violations of our sovereign laws with green cards and United States
    citizenship to illegal Bangladeshi, illegal Moroccans, illegal Pakistanis,
    illegal Egyptian, and other illegal nationals, etc., who have committed
    multiple FELONIES, felony illegal entry, felony illegal overstay, felony
    illegal employment, felony fraud sham marriages, felony perjury, felony
    counterfeit/altered/fraudulent documents, felony bribery, felony forgery,
    etc..."

If you and I, John Doe citizens, commit a felony we loose our jobs, we loose our homes, we loose our families and loved ones and WE go to prison; illegal aliens, instead, in particular those who may very well be involved in seditious activities, have their felonies REWARDED with green cards and United States citizenship.

Our highest privilege of United States citizenship rewards these felons with easier travel on United States passports, voting privileges, the ability to hold public office, and the opportunity for a federal position with access to classified information!!!

OrlandoMary

As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

www.maryschneider.us

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Investigative Journalist TOM FLOCCO's four articles

Sleeping With The Enemy --
    9/11 Immigration Fraud

May 26, 2004 - Mary Schneider, a citizenship and immigration services
    district adjudications officer for the Department of Homeland Security in
    Orlando told TomFlocco.com in a series of interviews over the past few
    days that the illegal Muslim was reportedly associated with Osama bin
    Laden's brother. Khalil bin Laden resided for years in the Orlando area
    prior to September 11; but the FBI permitted him to leave the country on
    September 16 without being questioned--despite alleged ties to an al-Qaeda supporter and the lead 9/11 hijacker, according to an outside informant. Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=63

Feds knew about 9-11 bribery conspiracy
    before attacks

July 13, 2004 - Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming
    names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General
    John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and numerous U.S. senators and congressmen knew before the September 11 attacks that U.S. immigration officials were bribed by an illegal Moroccan Muslim linked to Osama bin Laden's half-brother. This according to Schneider, who was told about the illegal alien's ties to terrorism by outside informant Bonnie Sharrit. Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=68

Homeland Security whistleblower removed
    for exposing terrorist threats

August 30, 2004 - After warning American citizens via her website about
    bribery of U.S. immigration officials by illegal Muslims using sham
    marriages to secure green cards and citizenship, one of whom was
    reportedly linked to lead 9-11 hijacker Mohamed Atta and Khalil bin Laden,
    Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider was removed last Thursday from her duties as an adjudications officer and directed to remain off the premises of the Orlando Citizenship and Immigration Services. Full Story

http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php...article&sid=71

Congressman refuses to probe illegal alien
    terrorist cell in his own district

January 28, 2005 - Despite widespread news reports linking Moroccan
    Muslims to worldwide terrorism, Florida Congressman Ric Keller (R-8-FL)
    has declined to call for a formal FBI or Government Accounting Office
    (GAO) investigation of Orlando Homeland Security official Mary Schneider's concrete evidence of green card bribery of immigration officials by illegal Moroccan Muslims linked to a terrorist cell in Keller's central Florida congressional district--the hub of Sunshine State tourism and airline traffic.

Our interview with the Orlando immigration adjudication officer revealed
    that Keller, who is a member of the House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security told Mary Schneider "your problem is not a matter within the purview of a federal agency." Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...rticle&sid=106

***Numerous letters to and from Congress are posted on my website at:

www.maryschneider.us

Feds Rewarding Illegal Muslims FELONIES w/ Green Cards

William,

The very fact that mainstream media refuses to run any of Investigative Journalist Tom Flocco's articles should give you a good idea how explosive this is. Thus, no one in America knows of these treasononous briberies and cover up conspiracies involving corrupt officials (our taxpayers' employees) rewarding numerous FELONIES of illegal MUSLIMS with green cards and our highest privilege of United States citizenshp --

Treason conspiracies which are still ON-GOING for over seven years, 3-1/2 years AFTER 9/11!!!

See the green text box on my website at www.maryschneider.us in which I list the names of over 70 Moroccans arrested or suspected of involvement in terrorist activities in Europe and Casablanca.

Keep this in mind when you read of these treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies threatening our national security, most involving illegal Moroccans who engage in sham marriages, the greater percent who came to the U.S. on the Q Visa to work at the Orlando Disneyworld's EPCOT Moroccan Pavilion -- 99.99999999% of whom never leave America.

The following is posted in the green text box half way down my main web page at my website: www.maryschneider.us

"YET, while Our very own men and women in Our military are placing their
    lives on the line 24/7, being killed and maimed with arms, hands and legs
    blown off, here in Orlando, with the knowledge and willing approval,
    protection, support and encouragement (even promotions and rewards), of
    our accountable and responsible Washington D.C. Executive and Legislative branches treasonous corrupt officials, and our "trusted" [soon to be changed to "prostituted"] media, our trusted "homeland security" can't reward fast enough multiple FELONY
    violations of our sovereign laws with green cards and United States
    citizenship to illegal Bangladeshi, illegal Moroccans, illegal Pakistanis,
    illegal Egyptian, and other illegal nationals, etc., who have committed
    multiple FELONIES, felony illegal entry, felony illegal overstay, felony
    illegal employment, felony fraud sham marriages, felony perjury, felony
    counterfeit/altered/fraudulent documents, felony bribery, felony forgery,
    etc..."

If you and I, John Doe citizens, commit a felony we loose our jobs, we loose our homes, we loose our families and loved ones and WE go to prison; illegal aliens, instead, in particular those who may very well be involved in seditious activities, have their felonies REWARDED with green cards and United States citizenship.

Our highest privilege of United States citizenship rewards these felons with easier travel on United States passports, voting privileges, the ability to hold public office, and the opportunity for a federal position with access to classified information!!!

OrlandoMary

As a Federal Officer in the Department of Homeland Security, CIS, at the present moment, for having reported these treason conspiracies, I have received a reprisal and retaliation notice that I am to be FIRED after 30 years of federal service, without compensation.

I have never, nor do I now, represent or speak on behalf of any government agency of the United States or its policies. I am speaking as a private citizen who is extremely, highly concerned for our national security from extensive treasonous briberies and cover up conspiracies.

www.maryschneider.us

Investigative Journalist TOM FLOCCO's four articles

Sleeping With The Enemy --
    9/11 Immigration Fraud

May 26, 2004 - Mary Schneider, a citizenship and immigration services
    district adjudications officer for the Department of Homeland Security in
    Orlando told TomFlocco.com in a series of interviews over the past few
    days that the illegal Muslim was reportedly associated with Osama bin
    Laden's brother. Khalil bin Laden resided for years in the Orlando area
    prior to September 11; but the FBI permitted him to leave the country on
    September 16 without being questioned--despite alleged ties to an al-Qaeda supporter and the lead 9/11 hijacker, according to an outside informant. Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=63

Feds knew about 9-11 bribery conspiracy
    before attacks

July 13, 2004 - Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider is naming
    names, revealing that former FBI Director Louis Freeh, Attorney General
    John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and numerous U.S. senators and congressmen knew before the September 11 attacks that U.S. immigration officials were bribed by an illegal Moroccan Muslim linked to Osama bin Laden's half-brother. This according to Schneider, who was told about the illegal alien's ties to terrorism by outside informant Bonnie Sharrit. Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=68

Homeland Security whistleblower removed
    for exposing terrorist threats

August 30, 2004 - After warning American citizens via her website about
    bribery of U.S. immigration officials by illegal Muslims using sham
    marriages to secure green cards and citizenship, one of whom was
    reportedly linked to lead 9-11 hijacker Mohamed Atta and Khalil bin Laden,
    Homeland Security whistleblower Mary Schneider was removed last Thursday from her duties as an adjudications officer and directed to remain off the premises of the Orlando Citizenship and Immigration Services. Full Story

http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php...article&sid=71

Congressman refuses to probe illegal alien
    terrorist cell in his own district

January 28, 2005 - Despite widespread news reports linking Moroccan
    Muslims to worldwide terrorism, Florida Congressman Ric Keller (R-8-FL)
    has declined to call for a formal FBI or Government Accounting Office
    (GAO) investigation of Orlando Homeland Security official Mary Schneider's concrete evidence of green card bribery of immigration officials by illegal Moroccan Muslims linked to a terrorist cell in Keller's central Florida congressional district--the hub of Sunshine State tourism and airline traffic.

Our interview with the Orlando immigration adjudication officer revealed
    that Keller, who is a member of the House Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security told Mary Schneider "your problem is not a matter within the purview of a federal agency." Full Story

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...rticle&sid=106

***Numerous letters to and from Congress are posted on my website at:

www.maryschneider.us

Comments?

I would really like to hear some member comments and opinions on this material.

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Comments?

I would really like to hear some member comments and opinions on this material.

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Horrifying!

I believe the whistleblower to be credible.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Horrifying!

I believe the whistleblower to be credible.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

OrlandoMary

If all is true, and I have no reason to doubt it. Well, it is not the smoking gun but the smoking bomb.

Every time I see the 3 supervisors names Mary is reporting on an old song pops in my mind. Near the end of it was the part "So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde And that's it hangin' on the shed!!" Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport by Rolf Harris. And that would be a fitting solution if they in fact did as reported.

OrlandoMary

If all is true, and I have no reason to doubt it. Well, it is not the smoking gun but the smoking bomb.

Every time I see the 3 supervisors names Mary is reporting on an old song pops in my mind. Near the end of it was the part "So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde And that's it hangin' on the shed!!" Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport by Rolf Harris. And that would be a fitting solution if they in fact did as reported.

outrage!

It is an outrage to America that government whistleblowers are punished. The plan always seems to be "kill the messenger".

Another government whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who was a translator of middle eastern documents, was fired when she reported wrongdoing by two of her associates. She claimed that documents showed that there was previous knowledge of 9/11 plans, and that two of her associates were covering it up. She tried to bring it to the attention of her superiors, and they fired her. She has filed a lawsuit to try to bring out the truth.

I believe there are people high up in our government who are so busy covering their butts, they're dropping the ball.

outrage!

It is an outrage to America that government whistleblowers are punished. The plan always seems to be "kill the messenger".

Another government whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who was a translator of middle eastern documents, was fired when she reported wrongdoing by two of her associates. She claimed that documents showed that there was previous knowledge of 9/11 plans, and that two of her associates were covering it up. She tried to bring it to the attention of her superiors, and they fired her. She has filed a lawsuit to try to bring out the truth.

I believe there are people high up in our government who are so busy covering their butts, they're dropping the ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast