Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This entire matter boils down to patriotism and allegiance really.

Those who are pro-illegal aliens are the Chamber of Commerce, big business, Tycoons, La Raza, MEDhA, and traitor politicians on the take or who are on lease to La Raza interests. Pro-illegal lovers are unpatriotic and put PROFIT, LOW WAGES, WAGE-SLAVERY, Plutocracy, MULTI-Nationalism above the interests of United States of American and We the People.

Those who are anti-illegal alien are the People, Patriots, those who believe in rule of law, equality and protection under the law for citizens, livable jobs for all citizens who will work, democracy, We the People, the Constitution, the Vote, allegiance to the United States of America, loyalty, fraternity of citizens all above the interests of a few who profit at the expense of the many.

God Bless America! God Save America! God Bless all American Patriots!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    I am going to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pass that barf bag please, I AM GOING TO NEED IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send a message to Obama asking that the federal lawsuit be withdrawn:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201550-caps.html

Alert! Obama challenges (another) Arizona immigration law

Without charge through Californians for Population Stablization (CAPS)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The Obama administration wants the U.S. Supreme Court to void Arizona's two-year-old employer-sanctions law, designed to punish companies that knowingly hire undocumented workers.
    Lets face it, this administration is not going to secure our borders or deport illegals. Further, they are going to do everything in their power to make life more comfortable here for illegal invaders. This is a fact and it cannot be disputed any longer, based upon the actions of this administration thus far.

Obama has made it clear that he has chosen mexico over the United States and her citizens. The only question remaining is how can this be permitted to continue in this country?
    He needs to be impeached and tried for treason.

The Obama administration---

The Obama administration--- is showing the plan for the merger of countries of the North American continent into a single entity. Bush was doing the same. How dare they challenge the sovereignty of the state of Arizona?? Which state is next?? How dare they openly show their support for illegal immigration??

What tremendous gall, treachery and treason. It directly challenges the plan of Enforcement Through Attrition and encourages people from other countries to come here illegally.

I cannot speak for you out there, but I feel that Obama and company just spit in my face.

And waht about the lawyers on staff?? Is their job more important than America?? Are they doing it because they believe in it or its a job??

Either way, they are traitors.

The majority of the Supreme Court is considered very conservative. I hope the court will conclude that with this attempt by the “Justiceâ€
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123