Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

It was not our present admin. who OK'd this mess,it was Bush and his planned North American Union.See how they repeatedly mention SSP.That was W's big Idea.

I wonder how many of these banks went under due to homeowner loans to IA's in the past 2 yrs. ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    It was not our present admin. who OK'd this mess,it was Bush and his planned North American Union.See how they repeatedly mention SSP.That was W's big Idea.

I wonder how many of these banks went under due to homeowner loans to IA's in the past 2 yrs. ?
    Yeah...it appears alot of this started in 2001 but the community reinvestment act was a Regan era thing if I am not mistaken. Seems many Presidents just keep kicking the can down the road for big business to make their profits and reward their re-election campaigns.

The lowly people, middle to lower class...we just have to suck the lemon juice they make
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY

Yeah...it appears alot of this started in 2001 but the community reinvestment act was a Regan era thing if I am not mistaken. Seems many Presidents just keep kicking the can down the road for big business to make their profits and reward their re-election campaigns.

The lowly people, middle to lower class...we just have to suck the lemon juice they make
    The Community Reinvestment Act was enacted in 1977 under Carter and from what I've read has gone through various changes through different administrations.
    http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Banks laundering Mexican drug cartel monies:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-2 ... -deal.html

"No big U.S. bank -- Wells Fargo included -- has ever been indicted for violating the Bank Secrecy Act or any other federal law. Instead, the Justice Department settles criminal charges by using deferred-prosecution agreements, in which a bank pays a fine and promises not to break the law again."

They get US farms too, not just homes. . . .

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1092813-.html#1092813

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY

BINGO!!!!!!!! This country was sold out beginning with Ronald Reagan. The 1986 amnesty was not by accident but design.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    I heard years ago that illegal aliens could buy a home in my neighborhood for 200.00 dollars down , 100,000.00 + homes , they sure moved in and act like they still live in that grteat s_ithole across the border ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Re: Banks laundering Mexican drug cartel monies:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-2 ... -deal.html

"No big U.S. bank -- Wells Fargo included -- has ever been indicted for violating the Bank Secrecy Act or any other federal law. Instead, the Justice Department settles criminal charges by using deferred-prosecution agreements, in which a bank pays a fine and promises not to break the law again."
    Thanks for the link. That was a very informative article. Yep, it proves that banks are just as invloved in money laundering of drug smuggler profits. What really caught my attention is the "get out of jail freecard" statement that federal justice department officials said big banks have on the "to big to fail" theory.

It goes to show that the big banks in pursuit of profits knowing that all that will happen is fines and a promise not to do it again is just a cost of doing business or in effect a pay off to the feds. They make more in profits then what is taken in fines by a significant amount.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

So, clearly trying to get Congress or any Administration to deal with this is a waste of time. I know some are raising issues, but in a rather limited way.

Does anyone know if a law suit or other action can be taken by an organization about this? If the ACLU can sue over "rights," why can't a group like ALI with its allies make a constitutional class action suit over these actions?
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast