Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fiery Crash Injures 9, Following Pursuit Of Suspected Aliens

Fiery Crash Injures 9, Following Pursuit Of Suspected Immigrants

SAN DIEGO, Calif. -- A car carrying what officials say is a suspected load of illegal immigrants flipped and burned Tuesday morning, following a slow speed chase through the East County.

The San Diego Sheriff's Department said the pursuit of a 2000 Dodge Intrepid began around 10:45 a.m. following an attempted stop for a minor registration violation.

The vehicle sped off and a short pursuit through Spring Valley ensued, according to authorities. At times the car reached speeds of 70 miles per hour. Once the Dodge entered a residential area, the pursuit was called off.

A sheriff's air support helicopter continued to monitor the car. Photos taken from the San Diego air caught the crash on tape.

Officials said the images show the Dodge speeding along, then coming to the end of Skyline Drive and Cardiff Street in the Lomita area, and launching off, crashing through a fence and then flipping in the air. The car landed upside down, then burst into flames.

The sheriff's department arrived on scene and began rescuing people from the car. A total of nine people were ejected from the car and injured, one seriously. That person, an 18-year-old woman, was rescued from inside the car's trunk, officials said.

The fire sparked by the crash also caught the nearby hillside on fire, burning within 50 feet of some homes, according to San Diego Fire Department Spokesman Maurice Luque.

Preliminary reports are the people in the car were undocumented immigrants. (By policy, all San Diego TV and radio stations are prohibited from calling an illegal alien an illegal alien.)

The border patrol is assisting in the investigation of the crash.

(And of course, the taxpayers will have to pay for all the costs of the illegal alien invaders medical treatment.)
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I hope they don't allow some of them to stay due to their injuries. The good news is that they can't sue due to a recent supreme court decision. It states that those who are injured in a chase or evading police once the chase is called off cannot sue the police for it. The ruling couldn't have come at a better time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LaRaza will be out in full force on this one, saying if we hadn't been chasing them, this wouldn't have happened, just like it's the Americans who are to blame for the separation of families during an employment raid when ICE is enforcing the laws. That's the mentality we are dealing with in this issue of immigration just because we are trying to save our country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Preliminary reports are the people in the car were undocumented immigrants. (By policy, all San Diego TV and radio stations are prohibited from calling an illegal alien an illegal alien.)
    Excuse me, whats wrong with this picture, PROHIBITED from from calling an ilegal alien an illegal alien. I would do it on purpose and dare them to arrest me, this is unblelieveable!
    Since when did we start censoring news stations? Does this look like Cuba? I am agast and they wonder why we are getting upset, these illegals are changing our country very rapidly, BS bull crap!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)