Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh enough already. The only pleasure will be to see Guiterez lose face again. I remember last year he was telling Lou Dobbs they were going to get amnesty by memorial day! It never happened! There are too many reasons not to have and amnesty and America is getting sick of the whining!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let the turd-world mod edit march all the way back to mexico!
    Everytime I see one on the street, I almost puke.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Yes I agree America needs another wake up call as to how many illegal aliens are in this country and what they think of americans and our country. By all means take to the streets, hopefully more employers will fire more of them this time. It should enrage americans again how blatant these illegal aliens are about demanding rights they are not entitled to. Maybe we will even see some more burned or upside down flags as well. Visuals work and there are more anti-illegal immigrants groups now so there should be more coverage that will be damaging to their cause.
    They won't be burning our national flag or hanging it upside down again. They know now that will only infuriate us more, and what they're trying still is the "poor me" approach. I believe it'll get more into open violence from them later if the sympathy thing doesn't work. They'll carry American flags to try to gain more sympathy from people who still have their heads in the sand. Either way they conduct it, more Americans will wake up though, I hope. I know it sure woke me up last year!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Lets just hope theres alot of press coverage!! More Americans see it the better for us, but I don't trust the press, they know it would help our cause!!
    I agree. Last year, I only saw wide shots, showing the volume of people. This year, I hope they zoom in on the anti-American people, so everyone can see what is really going on.

I hope this year the media reports all the crime and violence that breaks out after this communist/terrorist march. Last year there were at least 2 riots afterwards and NO ONE COVERED IT.

This is terrorism plain and simple. People from another country are planning on hurting our economy and American's daily lives.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Let them protest. The more they make idiots out of themselves, the better it is for us. Maybe ICE will get smart and take in a few prisoners this time.

[
    quote="firecracker"]Let them protest. The more they make idiots out of themselves, the better it is for us. Maybe ICE will get smart and take in a few prisoners this time.
    [/quote]

Ha, I think they already scared ice, have you noticed since the, special interest groups that demanded washington stop the raids and arresting of illegals, has almost stopped.

Are we still hearing everyday about a raid or arrests, no I think not, we all know they have plenty to arrest and raid, but I think we are back to square one again after OBL's went whinning up on the Hill!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

An immigrant doesn't sneak across the border, an illegal invader does. They have no rights.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Another mass demonstration by illegals will do far, far more for us, by further waking up the American public, than it will for them.
    Wish it was that easy, Kate, but many Americans are basically short-hitters and could merely block the protest out as just another annoying, wearisome news story without comprehending their own citizen privileges are disappearing.

I still think it's worth our time to complain ahead to city officials and public education that these demonstrations encourage un-American principles and incite civil disobedience.

I have already contacted my Mayor and Supt of Education.

Banned
    I still think it's worth our time to complain ahead to city officials and public education that these demonstrations encourage un-American principles and incite civil disobedience.
    Shocked, I agree....it's worth telling officials this. But, the vision of a mass of foreigners demonstrating on our soil, waving Mexican flags, telling Europeans to go home, and demanding legalization has done more to wake people up than almost anything else. People have a very visceral reaction to this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12