Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I smell a civil lawsuit.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

There is a need for immigrants to be recognized for their work and our main concern is the more than 12 million workers here illegally," said Raul Murillo, executive director of the Los Angeles chapter of Hermandad Nacional.

"We want recognition for their work and legalization now. We're asking for the legalization for 12 million workers giving their lives to the United States."
    Gee . . . the only recognition we get for our work is HIGHER TAXES to subsidize the illegal alien invasion, arrest, imprisionment, anchor babies and re-entry. These people are the most delusional, low self esteem possessed, worthless bunch of loosers that ever snuck into America. Funny their country recognized them for what they were and honored them by writing maps to get rid of them, yet no demands for civil rights or complaints about their treatment in their 3rd world homelands
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

How many of the people in the park were arrested? After all, wasn't that an illegal protest as well?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

US Civil rights group calls for legalization of illegal immigrants
    Posted June 24th, 2007 by Indian-MuslimInternational LOS ANGELES, June 23 (Xinhua) -- A civil rights group urged Congress on Saturday to legalize the status of 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States.

"There is a need for immigrants to be recognized for their work and our main concern is the more than 12 million workers here illegally," said Raul Murillo, executive director of the Los Angeles chapter of Hermandad Mexicana Nacional, a civil rights group dedicated to the protection of illegal immigrants.

"We want recognition for their work and legalization now," said Murillo.

He made the remarks prior to Tuesday's Senate debate on immigration reform.

He said thousands of people are expected to take to the streets in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday to demand full legalization and recognition of immigrant work.

Participants in the "Full Rights For Immigrants March and Rally" will march at noon Sunday on Hollywood Boulevard from Vine Street west to the front of the Kodak Theater at Highland Avenue.

A rally is scheduled for sometime between 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the march's end.

A previous plan to overhaul immigration stalled on the Senate floor earlier this month. But different from its predecessor, the latest proposal includes tougher security measures designed to gain conservative support. The proposed bill includes a mandated 4.4-billion-dollar project for spending on border security and jail time for foreigners who overstay their visas, among other crackdowns on illegal immigration.

The fate of the proposed compromise bill remains uncertain, however, despite the recent revisions and President George W. Bush's recent push to have the measure approved.

http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2007 ... rants.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Ted Hayes and the Minutemen were great as usual! He has shown strong leadership and good sense at all these rallies and does a pretty good job in managing his supporters.

As for the park being blocked fiasco, I think it was completely unfair since Hayes had a permit to use that park. We all have the right to assemble peacefully. Yellow police tape could have partially cleared the mamacitas off to the side and made room for the rally. The real problems are those animals waving Mexican flags and fomenting hatred. Pushing African Americans around is just plain stupid.

I would like to know why most of the pro amnesty people have their faces covered.... what are they afraid of?

In California, every time anti-illegal alien protestors try to hold a rally the racist latino element appears and threatens the rally with the use of force, ugly obscenities and anything else they can do to prevent free speech. I am truly amazed that a violent free-for-all hasn't erupted. This may be the way they conduct business in Mexico, but it doesn't fit too well here in the states. At the bottom of this is the fact that our elected officials have pussyfooted around, always being politically correct, and this has served to embolden the illegals and they now believe they can get away with anything.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I am a east-coast observer who is proud of those of you on the front lines in the border states who stand up to these invading hoards. You are indeed the frontline troops in this war. Let there be no mistake about it. It is the real start of a constant state of turmoil and unrest of varying degrees that will spread across our once fruitful and productive Nation.
    I can add this bit of information; in the midst of this conflict brewing on our city streets and a major vote on the illegals coming up again in the Senate the 'major media' is completly silent. Nothing on the alphabet networks, radio news clips, etc. The average apathetic citizen who has ignored the reveloution will have a rude awakening.
    All gave some and some gave all.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

I put together two videos from the days events and included more links and information at my website. We have to go back there and have a rally in the park sometime soon. This can't happen again.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12