Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    My pleasure! In my opinion, we should not spend any more money on additional BP Agents or even a fence.

We should hire more interior enforcement agents to go after the employers. Once the jobs start to dry up, the vast majority of illegals will self deport and the numbers crossing will decline to a more manageable level.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

marineinspector.......thank you for letting us all know this and now that we are aware of it, I am sure there are those of us that will definitely let our Congress and Senate know how we feel about this. There is no way our laws can be enforced if there are only a handful of people enforcing them. That is the problem now. Not enough manpower to get the job done. So everyone out there, let's get those emails and faxes rolling out there. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
    Once again marineinspector........thank you for making us aware of this problem.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12