Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flawed Cindy McCain has a grudge list

ouch!

[quote]
    Flawed Cindy McCain has a grudge list Tony Allen-Mills

ON almost every step of his march towards the Republican nomination, John McCain has relied on the support of his glamorous second wife Cindy. Yet she has not always been a political asset. A Republican victory in November would bring to the White House a formidable but flawed first lady.

McCain’s marriage has long attracted attention both for the 18-year age gap between husband and wife and for their adopted Asian daughter, who became the focus of one of the most vicious dirty tricks of the 2000 presidential campaign.

The couple have also overcome daunting health problems that included McCain’s bouts with skin cancer, a stroke suffered by Cindy in 2004, and her admission a decade earlier that she had become so addicted to painkillers that she was stealing them from a medical charity she ran.

Yet somehow the McCains have emerged as a potent and durable political partnership. Cindy McCain was at her husband’s side last week as he celebrated the Florida primary victory that has put him at the front of the Republican field.

A former Arizona rodeo beauty queen and daughter of a millionaire Phoenix businessman, Cindy McCain was 25 when she met her future husband at a cocktail party in Hawaii. John McCain was a 43-year-old naval liaison officer travelling with a congressional delegation, his sights already set on a political career.

He was also still married to his first wife Carol, although the couple had recently separated. Carol later attributed the breakdown of the marriage to “John turning 40 and wanting to be 25 againâ€
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I hate to be the one to say this but have you taken a close look at her. She looks like she is doped up from head to toe.

Maybe John beats her, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I hate to be the one to say this but have you taken a close look at her. She looks like she is doped up from head to toe.

Maybe John beats her, I don't know.
    I thought she was kind of pretty actually. I don't blame her for taking drugs if she's married to that guy. After I heard "my friends" a thousand times I'd be looking for something too.

Oh I agree she is very pretty. She just looks very depressed and disturbed to me. Must come with the territory when you live with a homicidal maniac !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Oh I agree she is very pretty. She just looks very depressed and disturbed to me. Must come with the territory when you live with a homicidal maniac !!

Dianne wrote:

I love it! Now I can start my day on a positive note.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear that is one of the side effects from massive daily doses of Botox injections.