Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    He chose a business with a marketing plan to cater directly to the Hispanic community. I am sure when things were good he had no complaints. Now they are leaving is marketing plan just fell apart. Well, that happens when you tend to specialize in a particular segment and that demand goes away. You make your bed you lay in it.

Boohoo he lost his rental home that he was renting to illegal aliens. He is a prime example of greedy people who sell out the country for a buck and now he is getting his just rewards.
    A good business person would adjust to cater to a new market who is replacing the illegals, in this case Americans many of them white. Maybe he is uncomfortable dealing with white Americans, in other words maybe his own racism is causing him to fail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Edgar Vela lives in another comfortable suburb, but his ability to spend money at home hinges on the success of his Salvadoran restaurant at 43rd and Thomas, La Pupusa Loca.

Liar...I checked the recorders office on him. His comfortable home in the city of El Mirage was foreclosed last year after he used it numerous times as an ATM machine with sub-prime loans backed by Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae.

His rental home nearby his business is where he and his wife moved to..43RD & Osborne Street...both are unmarried so she has a different name according the recorded documents that list them as unmarried. This is the home that just foreclosed on last month. Again, following the documentation trail they used this once rental home as an ATM and took out twice the original loan amount in refinancing.

So they are trying to make this look like a bleeding heart story but the facts speak for themselves that his financial woes are strictly from his own doing of poor financial management.

I would suspect they may be illegal themselves but can't find any supporting documentation other then they are unmarried and have a different name. I bet the 6 people he layed off at the bakery were illegals.

As for traffic tickets from his statement I have been pulled over by police more times then I count I found one traffic ticket on him from last year and it was for speeding greater then 65MPH in a 55 zone. He didnt contest it because he didnt show up to court so it was default guilty entered.

These news reporters don't even check out their story subjects before they run these bleeding heart stories because they are illegal alien supporters themselves and are trying to bias their story line into this new Arizona law is bad for Arizona because it is hurting their livelihoods.

As for the Indian dude maybe the 25K civil judgement awarded against them in 2005 and still unpaid might be a part of the problem of his financial woes.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    Edgar Vela lives in another comfortable suburb, but his ability to spend money at home hinges on the success of his Salvadoran restaurant at 43rd and Thomas, La Pupusa Loca.

Liar...I checked the recorders office on him. His comfortable home in the city of El Mirage was foreclosed last year after he used it numerous times as an ATM machine with sub-prime loans backed by Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae.

His rental home nearby his business is where he and his wife moved to..43RD & Osborne Street...both are unmarried so she has a different name according the recorded documents that list them as unmarried. This is the home that just foreclosed on last month. Again, following the documentation trail they used this once rental home as an ATM and took out twice the original loan amount in refinancing.

So they are trying to make this look like a bleeding heart story but the facts speak for themselves that his financial woes are strictly from his own doing of poor financial management.

I would suspect they may be illegal themselves but can't find any supporting documentation other then they are unmarried and have a different name. I bet the 6 people he layed off at the bakery were illegals.

As for traffic tickets from his statement I have been pulled over by police more times then I count I found one traffic ticket on him from last year and it was for speeding greater then 65MPH in a 55 zone. He didnt contest it because he didnt show up to court so it was default guilty entered.

These news reporters don't even check out their story subjects before they run these bleeding heart stories because they are illegal alien supporters themselves and are trying to bias their story line into this new Arizona law is bad for Arizona because it is hurting their livelihoods.

As for the Indian dude maybe the 25K civil judgement awarded against them in 2005 and still unpaid might be a part of the problem of his financial woes.
    Good detective work PatriotAZ.

I hope you send this info to the editor of this paper,they may just look into it plus they may demand more accountability,research on stories.

I don't know why but a lot of IA's lie a lot.What is really sad is their lies are so outlandish only a few far far lefties belive them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    That area is almost totally Hispanic and has one of the highest crime rates in the whole Phoenix area. I would not even stop if I had a flat tire in that area for fear of being robbed. I would guess at least half of the residents are illegal. But, who knows.

I agree, the area will stabilize. The additional money in the budget will show up when there aren't as money on welfare, food stamps, unemployment and every other they they suck the country dry on. It will just take some time. And, having lived outside of Phoenix, I can tell you that most of the people I knew where just waiting for something to save them from the influx of illegals. When Sheriff Joe started enforcing the laws a couple of years ago I had people say, "Have you noticed the traffic is not as crazy as it was?" I would ask them if they noticed that Sheriff Joe was enforcing the law. "Oh, yeah. You're right."

I was in the heart of an Hispanic neighborhood and I stayed on top of everything. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am I don't live there anymore.

Faviola Davenport, "who immigrated legally from Mexico 23 years ago" says it all....."they don't like Mexicans, so we'll leave"....If this woman immigrated legally, she is an AMERICAN. This attitude is the prevailing problem. Her citizenship is here as should her allegiance be. If you are a citizen of this country, live and act like it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123