Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FRANCE VOTES NO ON EU CONSTITUTION

EVERYONE!

The French according to exit polls have defeated ratification of the EU Constitution today. If this is confirmed, this is a major blow to GLOBALISM. The Dutch are expected to defeat the ratification as well AND Blair in the UK/Great Britain said last week if the French Vote No, then UK/Great Britain won't even bother with the referendum.

There are 25 counties in the European Union.

ALL THEIR LEADERS thought they could horn-swaggle their "civil societies" into ratifying this EU Constitution.

OUR LEADERS thought they could horn-swaggle US into CAFTA, NAFTA II (FTAA) and a FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS to change our politics, combine us with Canada and Mexico under a Security and Prosperity Partnership and give the Globalists like George Soros and David Rockefeller their Open Borders and Free Ride to World Economic, Social and Political Domination....for money.

I KNEW our French Friends, who overthrew many of these globalists in the French Revolution, would not submit.

I'm eating FRENCH FRIES once again and drinkin' FRENCH WINE once again and if I can find some FRENCH CHEESE here in Eastern North Carolina, I'll have some of that TOO and TOAST OUR FRIENDS IN FRANCE!!

Between you and me, if they'd had a different leader than that commie Chirac, the French would be with us in Iraq.

Chirac....BeGone!!

Hello.....France!!

GOOD JOB TODAY!!

This is a Love Note from the Americans!!

You Made US Proud Today!!

Vive La France!!

DOWN with the Globalists...hey, Americans, the French really know how to take care of these business people when they go too far....the French know best how to tender TOUGH LOVE on oligarchs run amuck!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, Hopefully this is a good sign that we can stop more of these anti-American trade agreements.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The French according to exit polls have defeated ratification of the EU Constitution today. If this is confirmed, this is a major blow to GLOBALISM. The Dutch are expected to defeat the ratification as well AND Blair in the UK/Great Britain said last week if the French Vote No, then UK/Great Britain won't even bother with the referendum.
    GOOD NEWS INDEED!!! No "combing nations" for France. Yes, VIVE LA FRANCE. The Dutch made a statement the other day saying they were not going for it. Bad day for the GLOBEALIST.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

OH MY!

This will put CHIRAC & DE LA VILLAIN-IN- A-PAN into APOPLEXY

{sorry Judy......I won't drink or eat anything French for the rest of my life} BTW, did you guys hear about the FRENCH ship that ran into the Pakistani boat in NY {fleet week}? TRUE....the French can't even navigate properly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did they surrender their vote?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Here's hoping this is the first step in the self destruction of the EU.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

EU leaders in Brussels, Belgium, vowed to continue their effort to have the constitution approved.

All 25 EU members must ratify the text for it to take effect as planned by Nov. 1, 2006. Nine already have done so: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.

The Dutch vote Wednesday, with polls showing opposition to the constitution there running at about 60 percent. On Friday, the constitution's main architect, former French President Valery Giscard d'Estaing, said countries that reject the treaty will be asked to vote again.

France's rejection could set the continent's plans back by years. The nation was a primary architect of European unity.

"There is no more constitution," leading opponent Philippe de Villiers said. "It is necessary to reconstruct Europe on other foundations that don't currently exist."

De Villiers called on Chirac to resign _ something the French leader had said he would not do _ and called for parliament to be dissolved.

"Tonight we face a major political crisis," he said.
    I think they are going for a re-write of the constitution and a vote again in a few years.
    What do they do, keep voting until they get the results they want?

I want this whole thing to go down in flames.

I think I will put on Les Miserables to celebrate.

Do you hear the people sing? It is the song of angry men.

According to the 6pm news......They voted NO because they're AFRAID FREE IMMIGRATION FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES WOULD DESTROY THEIR ...... get this...........
    WELFARE STATE!

How SWEET this is

Oil for Food & Blood.........France! Remember France.....the OIL for FOOD & BLOOD-UN program! You've a great deal of the responsibilty France-------in over 60 BILLION dollars that were stolen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VIVA LA FRENCH VOTERS....HANG IN THERE Y'ALL!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast