Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Friends in Florida...

I am so sorry to hear that our friends in Florida are having to deal with devastating weather, and worse...Please let us know how all of you are doing, our prayers are with you.

I agree!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DITTO!!! God Bless!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh, I just realized that I posted this in the wrong section...how do I get this moved? Sorry.

As I said earlier, my girls lost their grandma in this storm. My eldest daughters fiances family is searching for their pregnant daughter and her husband. They can't get through to the area because it's destroyed. My ex works at a hospital there and they are having to send people away to other hospitals because they simply cannot deal with the amount of people comming in. It's really terrible.............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    As I said earlier, my girls lost their grandma in this storm. My eldest daughters fiances family is searching for their pregnant daughter and her husband. They can't get through to the area because it's destroyed. My ex works at a hospital there and they are having to send people away to other hospitals because they simply cannot deal with the amount of people comming in. It's really terrible.............
    Good God. That is awful. I am so sorry.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I am a little south of the area, so we are fine and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Good God. That is awful. I am so sorry.
    that terrible, they are in our prayers, and we will keep our fingers crossed they are found. Good luck to them, I hope they are found safe and sound!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Crazybird, I am so sorry for your loss. What a shock it was to hear of such terrible devastation. Florida can't seem to catch a break, especially since they are still trying to recover from the Hurricanes. I wish that I had something comforting to say...I am not very good at things like this, but I want to let you know that I care and that you are all in our thoughts.

i have an old high school friend who lives in kissimmee and he was affected by all FOUR hurricanes in 2004. because of stupid insurance companies he did not get back into his house intil January of 2006