Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FTAA - Andean FTA and the Murderous Guerrillas. EMIGRATION

FTAA - Andean FTA and the Murderous Guerrillas. EMIGRATION

I receive beautiful private letters from American Friends.

I like and love these cultured and intelligent friends.

One of my best friends is a lady and she found a site run by the FARC guerrillas. She asked my opinion as a Colombian living in Colombia.

I answer to my learned and cultured American Lady Friend :

Dear American Lady Friend :

I have never seen before that HORRIBLE WEBSITE

I am appalled by these KILLERS OF CHILDREN, PERVERTS AND MURDERERS

Thanks for showing that MURDEROUS WEBSITE.

These FARC guerrillas kill children everyday.

I thank Mr Bush and the American People for protecting us and sending us weapons to fight against these wicked perverts.

FARC Guerrillas kill children and women in cold blood.

They constantly kidnap people for Money and Ransom.

They have no ideas but old booklets of MAO and CHE.

They seem to be imbecile in every respect and they only show intelligence for MURDER and CRIME.

This is my ranking of HATE. The things that I hate most in my life :

1) The FARC Guerrillas of Colombia

2) Hugo Chavez of Venezuela

3) Nazis killing Jews and civilians in Europe

4) The Apartheid of South Africa

5) Segregation and Lynching Blacks in the USA

6) The paramilitary in Colombia

7) The friends of the Colombian Paramilitary

Populists and Demagoges on U. S. TV Networks.

And my list suddenly stops.

The FARC has sowed the Colombian fields with landmines.

Many poor peasant children lose their legs or their lives on these devices.

They also kidnap and murder children and women. And murder them when not paid promptly. Or they charge the ransom several times. They ask money for corpses of those that they haved murdered.

Thanks for your post and for calling my attention to this engender from HELL

You all American Friends are invited to post in my site :

http://envyronment.com

There you can correct any false idea that I have about the United States or you. I think that we can benefit together by trade and by FUTURE TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT ARE NOT SO IDIOTICS AS THE PRESENT ONE.

And I acknowledge that you have a right to protect your Great Country against Trade Agreements that may cause some legal harm to you or that may cause injury to your CONSTITUTION, Institutions, Supreme Court authority, borders, immigration, etc ..

Signing trade agreements with countries in the Middle of Civil War is not a smart idea.

If you sign the Andean FTA then you sign your own sentence of discredit before the eyes of the whole world.

The Andean FTA seems to be written by DR MENGELE.

You will cause more EMIGRATION by the bank evictions of peasants produced by cheap American cereals with humongous subsidies.

Have you ever been evicted from your farm by a Bank ???

Vicente Duque

Vicente, our hero Tom Tancredo has voted agianst Plan Colombia several times....I think he thinks it is a waste of US taxpayer funds. I disagree with him to an extent on this....

FTAA is bad and Colombian flowers are an example of how so called free trade can kill US industry. Both Colorado's and California's ROSE industry has been destroyed thanks to Colombian flowers. The shame of this is that the DEA and the USAID section of the State Department has given money to Colombia to help develop this industry the excuse being that the poor farmers will grow flowers instead of Cocaine. However, the Colombian website for the company that grows these flowers admits that FULLY 90% of these floweers are grown just a few miles from Bogota's airport NOT in areas where drugs are grown 50 to 400 miles from Bogota! Most of the AID officials in Bogota are not even allowed to leave Bogota!!

Wal-mart is a major buyer of these flowers so now I can get a dozen roses for $10 BUT Colorado and California have lost an industry thanks to our own people at the Department of State and a Congress that shafted its own farmers. CAFTA spells the end of Colorado Sugar Beet growers too!

Vicente, please direct Colombian immigrants to Canada to destroy their health care and public schools....we are 300 million in the US and we don't need anymore immigrants!

I hate the FARC too! BANDIDOS!

1) The FARC Guerrillas of Colombia

2) Hugo Chavez of Venezuela

3) Nazis killing Jews and civilians in Europe

4) The Apartheid of South Africa

5) Segregation and Lynching Blacks in the USA

6) The paramilitary in Colombia

7) The friends of the Colombian Paramilitary

Cool Populists and Demagoges on U. S. TV Networks.
    I happen to also not like the people on those lists. I assume you have heard about the incident where the FARC gave a kid a new bike only it was filled with sticks of dynamite and a time bomb ... bike blows up and the kid and several Columbian soldiers manning a roadblock are killed/wounded.

What cowardly thugs, every single one of them should be hunted down. Take the FARC heads and the drug lords and put a bullet in their heads.

Chris :

And three American Citizens have been kidnapped by FARC for more than two years.

Nobody cares because the Big News is the Iraq War.

The Iraq War has obscured many other important issues.

I think that these three Americans should not be forgotten.

All bad things that you have heard about the FARC are true, but multiply by ten. There are no worse thugs anywhere in the world.

Trade Agreements with coutnries in Chaos can cause more Agrarian Conflict and Political and Foreign Policy Disaster.

Final Result : EMIGRATION

Vicente Duque

Vicente posted:

Nobody cares because the Big News is the Iraq War.

The Iraq War has obscured many other important issues.

Yea, the American people are too busy watching moraless and meaningless televison. They are to wrapped up in their own world to care about anything else. They are childish, greedy and self-centered. We call them Sheeple. They are asleep and do not realize what is at their back door. Their ignorance will aid in the fall of our country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jack Smith :

Thanks for your information on the Flower Industry of Colorado and California.

Sorry for the Americans that have lost jobs in this and also in textiles and apparel. ( probably with China ! )

I hope that better jobs can be found for them.

You also said :

Vicente, please direct Colombian immigrants to Canada to destroy their health care and public schools....we are 300 million in the US and we don't need anymore immigrants!

Jack :

The best that I can do to stop EMIGRATION is to post in Spanish Speaking Websites about the EVIL AND STUPIDITY of Andean FTAA and FTAA

And also in English Language Websites.

There is a better chance to stop this madness in the U. S. Congress. The next elections of the Full House and a third of the U. S. Senate is a golden opportunity of opposing crazy schemes that lead to more conflicts ( agrarian and others ) and finally to EMIGRATION.

I hope that one day we can talk about AGRICULTURE but without crazy projects to set off Civil War and Violence in the Fields. The End result now is that Beautiful Land is being concentrated in the hands of the NARCOS and the PARAMILITARY MURDERERS.

That is the ongoing AGRARIAN REFORM.

This causes MORE EMIGRATION and the destruction of the ENVIRONMENT.

Vicente Duque