Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gang Documentary on A&E Tonight

There is a gang documentary called: "Gangs Back in the Hood." It will on at 10 pm in my time zone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Swatchick, I'll try to check that out.

Banned
    ya im going to watch it I seen the previews'

Its sopposed to be a good showing of the real gang problems.

I hope they address the fact that MS-13 is made up primarily of criminal aliens, and that the illegal gang problem is just one of the many reasons we Americans WANT OUR BORDER SEALED...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

It was interesting but it only showed African Americans. I guess they couldn't show Hispanics as they wouldn't allow it if most are illegal and second of all they would have to show it on the Spanish speaking channels or have translation during the entire thing. America's Most Wanted had a special on MS-13 as I had seen it at home and at a presentation on gangs I was at.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That show made me sad. What has the US come to when you have to talk to babies about killing each other? Where are the parents?????

Well, I know where one parent was...

Did you see the show right before this one? I liked when the guys was getting questioned for shooting a couple of guys, and the Mom was telling him to confess. Nothing like a Mom to break a kid down. He was crying like a little boy. I almost felt bad for him. You go, Mom!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    ya im going to watch it I seen the previews'

Its sopposed to be a good showing of the real gang problems.

real children
    real problems ,
    I can not stand when a documentry blames real life problems on poverty

Unfortunately our society has become so materialistic that it has come to this. It seems that people think happiness is bought and the more you have the better off you are. Look at the rappers and what message they are sending.
    I have worked in the hood and I will tell you that when the kids see dad work hours on end and they don't have much and the guy down the street selling dope for 4 hours has a hugh TV, a big SUV and wads of cash, they look at the easier job that pays more. The dope dealers often give small kids money and/or candy and give some money to a few single moms in the area to keep them quiet. If a single mom has a kid selling dope then she often doesn't complain as he helps pay the bills. When I was in warrants I seen it first hand how the mothers would hide the dope dealer son from police but would turn their daughter over immediately.

Banned
    In task we worked the projects and we would film the db's (dope boys) in thier homes cuting the crack up in the kitchens and droping it on the floor where the little babies would play.
    I never get over the thoughts left from that year, of the 10 year old kids smoking dope (pot) with thier mom and dads. Teens selling the stuff to other teens right out on the play grounds where the tiny totts where playing. But the if there is any good that comes out of it, is when they say it wasnt me, i didnt do it
    then you show them the tape . They all would say, its the projects no one cares, these people are low lifes it doesnt mater, thoses kids arent going to even make it out of high school .... I would guess most of them didnt but i can say for sure i know two that did. one is now a deputy sheirff the other is on the State PD

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    In task we worked the projects and we would film the db's (dope boys) in thier homes cuting the crack up in the kitchens and droping it on the floor where the little babies would play.
    I never get over the thoughts left from that year, of the 10 year old kids smoking dope (pot) with thier mom and dads. Teens selling the stuff to other teens right out on the play grounds where the tiny totts where playing. But the if there is any good that comes out of it, is when they say it wasnt me, i didnt do it
    then you show them the tape . They all would say, its the projects no one cares, these people are low lifes it doesnt mater, thoses kids arent going to even make it out of high school .... I would guess most of them didnt but i can say for sure i know two that did. one is now a deputy sheirff the other is on the State PD
    Greg, by the sounds of it, you were doing more than filmimg, eh? Pace yourself. I still need you for my Knitters against illegals campaign.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast