Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are two problems with this, though. They will be confined to rioting in their own neighborhoods, much like the blacks in 1992.
    There are very few neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area that aren't heavily Hispanic. Many of the rioters after the King verdicts were Hispanics. I believe that Hispanic's are the majority in LA. Before long the majority of people that live in LA will also be illegal aliens.

We are getting definite indicators bad times are coming. Seems like the unrest is growing and slowly gaining momentum. Contrary to popular belief, more true Americans are beginning to realize there's an ill wind blowing. Even if it's not a conscience feeling, they do feel it on a subconscience level. MSM articles like the one above are helping to wake the Sleepers up. Of course there will be those who will continue to live in their 'everything is fine' shells, but at least their numbers are in serious decline.

You're right about the majority of neighborhoods in L.A. being majority hispanic. If I remember correctly, and I wasn't there, but the rioting didn't spread to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, or anywhere west of downtown.

Would it happen like that this time? I don't know. It might, but you can expect the heaviest police protection to be in the wealthier "white" neighborhoods.

That would be funny in AHHHNold and Stallone went back to their 80's Rambo/Terminator days to defend their friends in Beverly Hills.

Of course there will be those who will continue to live in their 'everything is fine' shells, but at least their numbers are in serious decline.
    Yeah, they're called FReepers.

There were riots and property damage from Long Beach all the way up to Hollywood. There was quite a bit of looting and burning in Hollywood. It was the worst in South Central LA. I think Van Nuys was the only place in the San Fernando Vallery. In all these areas the overwhelming majority of the looters I saw were Hispanic, not black. Of course there were some whites in there too.

65,000 kids in gangs? OMG, that's just insane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12