Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He sure does not care about this country!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He's so pro-mexico that if you hit him with a stick, pinata prizes would fall out of him!
    I didn't think I had a laugh in me today. Boy, was I wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    He's so pro-mexico that if you hit him with a stick, pinata prizes would fall out of him!
    I didn't think I had a laugh in me today. Boy, was I wrong!

Ditto. Good one pat!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Bush is "pro-Mexican" only to the extent that legallizing the invasion provides cheap labor and completes the destruction of the American Middle Class, an ongoing effort of both the GOP and Democrats. This is all about "The New World Order" that George the 41st touted while he was president. The Bush family has nos no particular affinity for Mexicans or other Latinos, they are simply using utilizing them to nullify the political power of the American electorate. Mere citizens of any race or national origin are simply as expendable as bullets in this war on America that corporate and political elites are executing.

Bush's grandfather, Prescot Bush was a traitor to the US. He laundered money for the nazi's. The Bush's wealth comes from direct undermining of America and its' people. There are tons of facts on the internet about this: Here is one link.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 ... 40,00.html

It is clear George plans to finish the job against America. George Bush is a racketeer just like his grandpa(definition:
    rack·et·eer (răk'ĭ-tîr')
    n.
    A person who commits crimes such as extortion, loansharking, bribery, and obstruction of justice in furtherance of illegal business activities.

intr.v., -eered, -eer·ing, -eers.
    To carry on illegal business activities that involve crimes.

I would almost bet everything I own he is on the "take" from the Mexican government and has his hands in the till of the illegal drug activities in the US. Why else would he not pardon two law enforcement agents, but rather chose to put them in prison while letting the Mexican drug dealer go free? Why else would he throw an election by not revealing the news about Rumsfeld in order to get his "shamnesty" sympathetic Democratic congress in office.

I just have no clue why we havn't impeached this traitor thus far or for that matter, how George Walker Busche (666) was ever elected in the first place..

Wasn't he appointed by the Supreme Court the first time and the second time got in by fraudulent votes on hacked computer voting machines in Ohio?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    The Bush family has nos no particular affinity for Mexicans or other Latinos, they are simply using utilizing them to nullify the political power of the American electorate.
    Yes, they are engineering a demographic shift in the population to one that is more to their liking.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I think Bush is a clone of Hitler.
    This sort of silliness is an embarrassment to the site and to America in general.

I come to sites like this one to have a sober debate of the issues. Radical elements with specific agendas have a way of taking over this sort of site until there is so much absurd hyperbole that reasonable discourse is rendered virtually impossible.

In my opinion, which is no more valid than that of any other reasonable person here, comments such as the one above lower the level of discourse to that of schoolyard namecalling, not to mention the fact that the make light of some of the blackest villainy mankind has to offer in the form of Adolf Hitler and the crimes against humanity carried out in his name.

Well Ghost, this group are brothers and sisters united.... we get frustrated and we must vent at times... Heaven knows those we elect to hear us never do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well Ghost, this group are brothers and sisters united.... we get frustrated and we must vent at times... Heaven knows those we elect to hear us never do.
    Venting is one thing. Irrational ranting is another thing entirely.

Maybe I have a different perspective because I am a businessman whose words and conduct determine his credibility and viability. Just as an attorney, a lawmaker, even a counsellor knows that words have meaning and that conveying what one wishes to convey and moving others to see it his or her way is contingent upin dispassionate reason. The reason I can often get results from my elected officials and local police department is that I remain calm and persuasive, using facts and reason rather than wild rants to make my case.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast