Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo Demands To O’Reilly: No More Saying ‘Illegal Alien,’ Because It’s Like Saying

Video at the source link.
    ~~~

Geraldo Demands To O’Reilly: No More Saying ‘Illegal Alien,’ Because It’s Like Saying ‘Negro’

by Andrew Kirell | 1:00 pm, April 8th, 2013
    mediaite

On his radio show last week, Geraldo Rivera applauded the Associated Press’ decision to drop the term “illegal immigrant” from its official style guidelines and then decreed that no one should use the phrase any longer, seeing as how he believes it is akin to saying “negro” to describe a black person.

“You can never use the expression ‘illegal alien’ again,” the radio host said to his colleague Bill O’Reilly. “It is a pejorative. It’s like saying ‘negro’ or ‘homosexual.’ It is a loaded term that doesn’t accurately describe.”

“Why don’t you just give me a list of things I can say?” O’Reilly pushed back.

“Illegal aliens” and “Bible thumping” are two things you cannot say, Rivera quipped in reference to his Fox’s colleague’s controversial remarks about the religious opponents of gay marriage.

“I’m not giving into this stuff. You’re crazy,” O’Reilly replied. “If somebody’s in here and breaks our immigration laws, they’re an illegal alien.”

“They’re not an illegal alien,” the host concluded. “They’re an undocumented immigrant, give them some slack.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/geral...-saying-negro/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“They’re not an illegal alien,” the host concluded. “They’re an undocumented immigrant, give them some slack.”

Give them, give, give, give, that's all we ever do. They have documents, fraudulent ones! They are illegal !!!!!!!! People who don't give a damned about our laws don't want their feelings hurt. Good Lord! Too bad, deal with it, we have had to deal with all the negative consequences of their being here.

Kiara
    your 100 % right he also for then illegal immigrants also just like the rest are I don't like him at all
    \ that all they want Give what about the USA also want be we get the kick IN the ass . well that BS
    come On USA wake up & fight for your Counntry get some back bone for the love of god
    this is Our country Our father's fight for this & this is what you want I for one want job
    & want Obama the hell Out

“Why don’t you just give me a list of things I can say?” O’Reilly pushed back.

This list will not be long with just " Heil Rivera "

Now I suggest to you Mr. Riley this: Those scumbag illegal undocumented alien criminal invaders, who are illegally crossing our borders without legal documentation are criminals...