Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gingrich: Citizen juries should decide which illegals stay

Gingrich: Citizen juries should decide which illegal immigrants stay or go

Posted by Suzy Khimmat 03:00 PM ET, 11/27/2011

Pushing back against the charge that he supports “amnestyâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am sure that will work well in CA.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I honestly believe the political class has so sealed themselves off from average Joe they simply do not understand the impact of what they say or do or perhaps the truth is they don't care.I hear more nonsense coming from candidates about illegal immigration then any other subject.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Newt is so arrogant that he thinks if he just puts out his grand scheme that everyone will go 'WOW'. But he does not realize that the more he talks about this the lower his numbers are going to go!

Besides, I am convinced after hearing Bill Clinton promote Newt Gingrich today that that Democrats want New Gingrich to win the GOP nomination so they can then destroy him with his John Edwards style scandals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Michelle Bachman Fox News.. "Enforce the laws on the books which means deportation!" End of story NEWT!
    " Newt, the ersatz narcissistic sociopath professor that looks as if he's spent too much time at the Golden Corral while thinking it was the OK Corral." That about sums it up....
    We don't have time for NEWT..Theres Laws to be ENFORCED.
    ATTRITION THRU ENFORCEMENT..And for the really stubborn tresspessors... ARREST THEN DEPORTATION!

This--

This--citizen jury of one, finds Newt to be as Rino a Rino can be.

Our government, including the relative good guys are so in love with cheap labor for their contributors, or so afraid of being seen as hardhearted that they will sell our butts for a vote. I am at the stage where I would (almost), re-elect the idiot in the White House if he was opposed to illegal immigration and reverse the problem.

Of course he would have to promise to stop being stupid about the following--military, drilling, healthcare, Ohh, never mind the list is getting too long!!

Newt is trying to catch up with Obama in things that are not good for America......

Only illegals who have paid taxes on all their income shuld be able to be considered for amnesty.

The dozen or so that paid taxes and did not claim false dependants, etc. won't matter much. Deport the other 19,999,987.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Only illegals who have paid taxes on all their income shuld be able to be considered for amnesty.

The dozen or so that paid taxes and did not claim false dependants, etc. won't matter much. Deport the other 19,999,987.
    Scary, you may be WRONG! Even 12 or so multiply way TOO fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I am sure that will work well in CA.
    Do I detect sarcasm Newmexican?

Newt made illegal immigration a big issue during the last debate. He was the one that brought it up and he is far from stupid so it was done on purpose. So now that he opened the flood gates he can come out with more amnesty-type ideas. This one stinks! Even if such a costly system could be set up, I'm imagining these jurors listening to illegals plead their cases all full of emotion, etc. How many do you think would be approved? Most of them probably. He's been in that DC bubble too long.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn