Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled MassesNOT (opin)

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/mod ... oryid=3455

(a bit spicy ..but a good read and if you or I were to opine on illegal immigration it wouldn't read like a nursery rhyme either)

Opinion : Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Masses…NOT
    Posted by Senior Editor on 2005/3/2 23:04:37
    BY: Resa LaRu Kirkland

Let’s get right to it: America is now CLOSED.

No more Chinese and North Koreans frequenting our universities and stealing our secrets from government labs and private industry.

No more Mexicans clogging up our social programsâ€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled MassesNOT (opin)

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/mod ... oryid=3455

(a bit spicy ..but a good read and if you or I were to opine on illegal immigration it wouldn't read like a nursery rhyme either)

Opinion : Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Masses…NOT
    Posted by Senior Editor on 2005/3/2 23:04:37
    BY: Resa LaRu Kirkland

Let’s get right to it: America is now CLOSED.

No more Chinese and North Koreans frequenting our universities and stealing our secrets from government labs and private industry.

No more Mexicans clogging up our social programsâ€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I agree 100%.
    It also seems that quite a few of our elected representatives are starting to wake up and realize that the majority of Americans want something done. The rampant political correctness is not working!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I agree 100%.
    It also seems that quite a few of our elected representatives are starting to wake up and realize that the majority of Americans want something done. The rampant political correctness is not working!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I agree 100%.
    On the forum where I found the article, some PC's were taking the writer to task claiming shades of racism and hate in the tone of his writing.

Where have we heard that before?

You know, it works for both sides of the coin. Since the throngs that invade our country have obvious untold hatred and lack of respect for us, maybe they're the *real* racists.

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I agree 100%.
    On the forum where I found the article, some PC's were taking the writer to task claiming shades of racism and hate in the tone of his writing.

Where have we heard that before?

You know, it works for both sides of the coin. Since the throngs that invade our country have obvious untold hatred and lack of respect for us, maybe they're the *real* racists.