Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I missed it, could not find it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed it too, satellite dish went off.

I hate that guy he had on, that "goofy, all the time smiling Mexican." Did Glenn wipe that guy's smile off his face???

I hope so, cause on every other news show he sits there looking like a Cheshire cat!

If Glenn wipes his smile off, what was it that Glenn said?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

They have to hear the voice of people - real people , not polititians , businessmen , lawyers , writers etc , but common people of America who are living every day lives frightened , angry , lost in the face of the invasion and losing trust in their leaders .
    There are no regular folks on the national TV - and this is wrong - because we are the majority - not illegals , not the polititians , but us .
    In my city - all the curbs are full of signs - Vote for me , Vote for him , Vote for her .............but where are people who have to vote ?
    They are not allowed to speak . Why ?
    I do not have a good answer besides - maybe if they talk - all those important people will get frightened and uncomfortable ..........
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Did Glenn wipe that guy's smile off his face???

[/quote]

The guy was telling about tomato pickers and Hispanics in Iraq .......
    Glenn said - Listen , we are not talking about hypothetical Maria with her 2 children begging for a better life .
    We have real pictures and real situation here - watch them again , please , and if you have something to say about this real event - say it .
    Maybe I am a racist - but this is wrong to hoist the Mexican flag in American city .

The answer was - " Oh , this is just a little flag in a little city "
    Glenn just got angry , and made him dissapear - lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

hope2006:

Yeah, sorry - 'my bad'. I was in such a rush to get a post up here I forgot which was 'regular' CNN vs. Headline News (of course, if I were to have peered down into the lower-left corner of the screen, well, ... you get the idea). Oh well.

moosetracks:

That guy is the omnipresent Mr. Juan Hernandez. Ex-Mexican governmental official of which capacity (one web site I found attributed him as 'Mexican Immigration Commissioner') I happen to forget - but that detail I'm not worried much about. Dobbs has had him on a lot in the past few months, but not very much lately.
    Yes, the always smiling, '...but, my friend, we are your partners' Mr. Juan Hernandez. Anybody that smiles that much on national TV in an interview makes me nervous. I don't trust him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Mr. Juan Hernandez
    Yeah, I remember seeing this guy on Lou Dobbs a couple of times. He rambles on 90 miles a minute, is extremely rude (won't let anyone else speak), and is so pro-illegal immigrant it's not funny. I hate listening to the guy! He never has anything fresh to say, it's always the same tired rhetoric.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW:

Yeah I hear ya! It's like a broken record (same speech, different interview)
    Good thing I had a late dinner and didn't have to listen to that just after I ate.

Everything he says he has to add the "my friend" part, I hate that! Very patronizing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Here's the transcript.

Now, you probably haven`t seen very many headlines lately about Congress debating, let alone passing, any sort of immigration reform bill, and it ain`t going to happen. Part of the problem is that Congress has virtually the entire month of August off. That`s great.

But the bigger problem is, most of the leaders just -- they don`t have the cojones, a Spanish word for guts, to fix the problem once and for all. You know, for most of them, it`s just about politics, and they are so blinded by the enormity of this threat.

So tonight, I want to show them and you the real story about the threats of illegal immigration, in the form of some video that apparently no other media wants to air.

What you`re looking at is a protest in the small town of Maywood, California. It is just south of Los Angeles. The town is 96 percent Hispanic, and it is estimated that half of the 28,000 residents are illegal aliens because the city council has made the town, quote, "an official sanctuary," end quote, for them.

Last Saturday, about 500 pro-immigrant demonstrators protested against what they called "the racists." Look at the signs. Where are the racist ones? They were confronted by pro-American groups who showed up to rally against them.

Well, as things started to heat up, a group of the anti-racist protesters, some of whom obscured their faces with bandanas, raised this: the Mexican flag. Now, that pole is actually standing in front of the U.S. post office. That`s the post office pole. And they were in the streets chanting, "Whose streets? Our streets."

Others in the crowd carried signs reading -- you saw them -- "Stolen Continent," "Illegal European Invaders, Go Back to Europe," and, "We Didn`t Cross the Border; The Border Crossed Us."

Look, no matter what the media and the politicians try to make you believe, this is not about Maria and her kids coming here to make a better life for themselves. This is about a growing mentality -- in fact, a Zogby poll puts the number at 58 percent of Americans who now believe the southwest of America rightfully belongs to Mexico.

Have you ever heard people say that illegal immigration is like somebody breaking into your home and eating all your food? Well, I`m going to take it a couple of steps further. It`s like somebody breaking into your home, and eating your food, and then complaining how it tastes, then using your pool, and sleeping in your bed, all the while telling you that they belong there because they used to camp on this property before you built your house there.

This is an invasion! It may be a silent one; it may be a slow one; but it is an invasion nonetheless. And if you want it stopped, you`ve got to act.

Now, I think our next guest just might disagree just a little bit. His name is Juan Hernandez, former member of Vicente Fox administration.

Juan, how do you feel about what I just showed the American people?

JUAN HERNANDEZ, FORMER MEMBER OF VICENTE FOX ADMINISTRATION: Well, first of all, my dear friend, I think that we need to bring the passion down just two or three notches.

BECK: Wait a minute...

HERNANDEZ: You and I have been able to discuss other topics before, and you`re a very intelligent person, and we`re able to get a little punches in, but we`re talking about wonderful people in this nation who are willing to give even their lives for this nation, like yours truly, and suddenly we`re becoming invaders of this nation.

(CROSSTALK)

BECK: Sir, stop being a politician.

HERNANDEZ: I`m not a politician.

BECK: I have respect for you -- yes, you are -- I have respect for you, but let`s talk facts. We`re not talking about Maria coming over with her kids to make a better life.

HERNANDEZ: Yes, we are.

BECK: We are talking about -- no, sir. Sir, we are talking about people who are standing in the street right now hoisting up -- what was it, Mexican Flag Day at the U.S. post office? -- hoisting the flag, holding up signs, calling me a racist, saying that I don`t belong here...

HERNANDEZ: You, a racist? I`ll never.

BECK: Come on. Juan, respond to what they were doing.

HERNANDEZ: My response is that, look, I can`t believe the kinds of things that Pat Buchanan was saying on your show, saying that, well, the nachos are taking over, and you`re no longer eating hot dogs...

BECK: You are -- come on.

HERNANDEZ: ... and in one little town, they prefer nachos and they raise one little Mexican flag (INAUDIBLE) this invasion.

(CROSSTALK)

BECK: In any town, sir. You know it, and I know it, Juan. This is not one...

HERNANDEZ: This is not an invasion, my friend.

(CROSSTALK)

HERNANDEZ: Is it invasion having streets called "San Antonio" or towns? That`s not invasion.

BECK: I can`t have a dialogue with you.

HERNANDEZ: Sure, you can.

BECK: No, I cannot, sir. I can`t have a dialogue with you because you`re spinning. You`re just being a politician. You know it, and I know it, Juan, that this is not one town. You will not even recognize that there are those here in our country, unlike people who just want to come here and make a better life for themselves, there are people in our country that are trying to reclaim our land. Admit it or not, sir. Which is it?

HERNANDEZ: OK, I let you finish your sentence. Let me finish one or two sentences. Will you, my friend?

BECK: Go ahead.

HERNANDEZ: I think that, just a few months ago, people were saying, "Our borders are broken. We have to make sure that none of those terrorists come through the borders in Mexico." Now, it`s really what causes some fear in my heart and in my mind, is now we`re starting to think that those 41 million Hispanics, just because some are dark -- and, by the way, this Hispanic isn`t very dark -- but they are a threat to this nation.

We would die for this nation. Just because in one little town someone raised a Mexican flag doesn`t mean the rest of us don`t love this country.

BECK: That is so -- I mean, you are absolutely amazing. A picture is worth a thousand words. Show the pictures again, please. Roll the video. Roll the video of the crowds of people that -- "Your Forefathers were Illegal," we were slave-owners, we were butchers. Come on, "We`re invaders"? "Go back to Europe"? "No borders, no bombs, no bosses"? Please, stop the denial that you`re living in, Juan.

HERNANDEZ: No, let`s show the video of those of us who are Hispanics who are in Iraq dying for democracy. Let`s show the video of the people that are working in the fields in this nation. Let`s show those videos, not of one little town and a few people that prefer nachos over hot dogs.

BECK: Absolutely unbelievable. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... gb.01.html

had_enuf

thanks for the transcript,that man gives me the creeps.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12