Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This goes out to the sheeple that voted for Jorge Bush

I'm about to go on a major Michael Savage style rant here so for all you PC types that can't stomach the truth, I suggest you step away from the keyboard and go turn on Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity so they can tell you how great and wonderful Jorge Bush and the Weepublican party is. For the rest of you sheeple who will take the time to read my post, listen up.

First off before I get into this rant I want to applaud the people on this board like William, JP, Judy and the countless number of people like myself who pushed hard to stop this atrocity called CAFTA. You all are the real patriots. You efforts are commendable. You almost pulled it off. I thank god that there are still some Americans left who have a set and aren't asleep at the wheel or have been brainwashed by the politicans. I may not agree with you all every single time (98 percent of the time I do), but I would go to war with you all any day of the year and would be happy to die for you if necessary (I hope that day never comes though).

For all those sheeple (and now starts my rant) who voted for Jorge Bush and all these fake Republicans in Congress and the Senate and buy into their line of BS all I want to know is are you still happy you voted for these clowns? Did you get what you wanted? Have they even represented you one iota? Are you happy that Bush and the fake Republican majority have worked to undermine Americas economy, sovereignty, security and our way of life? Are you happy that these neocon globalists in sheeps clothing continue to curry favor for illegal aliens, continue to work to eliminate our borders, continue to run up huge debts, continue to outsource our jobs to foreign cheap labor to appease these American hating, multinational, multilaterial corporate fat cats, continue to spend like a bunch of drunken sailors, continue to hand out entitlements after entitlements to the illegal/the lazy/the unproductive/the elite, continue to dole out foreign aide like it's candy, continue to use our constitution as toilet paper, continue to nominate judges who legislate from the bench, continue to send our troops into harms way to fight fake wars so they can slap on more anti American, anti constitution, anti freedom trade agreements in order to erect more sweatshop/interment camps to exploit more foreigners, more children to more anti human backbreaking labor conditions? Is that how you sheeple want to be represented? Is this what you voted for? Are you so happy that you voted for these fake republicans/fake conservatives? Or does it even matter to you that these phonies sellout America on a whim because they have an R in front of their names and whatevers good for the Republican party is good for you right?

Oh wait, wait a minute, I know what your going to say. You sheep are going to give me this tiring drivel about how you had no options and that Kerry would have been so much worse aren't you? You sheeple tell me how Bush is so much better than Kerry. Tell me. Where? Where does Bush stand on the issues where he's heads and shoulders better than Kerry? Oh Bush taxes us 15 percent, but under Kerry it would have been 20 percent, Bush signs on to a free trade agreement that will increase illegal immigration from Latin America by 300 percent, but under Kerry it would have been 400 percent, Bush will spend 7 trillion of our tax dollars to pay off his corporate fat cats and buy congressional votes, but under Kerry, he would have spent 10 trillion, Bush spends 400 billion in pork spending, but under Kerry it would have been 500 billion. Where does this insanity stop? When do you people finally put party politics aside and say, you know what, maybe what's good for the party isn't exactly good for me, you know I voted for this guy and this party in the past and I've supported this guy and this party in the past, but you know what, I just can't in my good conscience support what they are doing anymore? Seriously when do you sheep say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? When will you all stop making excuses and fight to take back your country? I don't know who I'm mad at more today, the spineless, gutless, treasonous politicans or you stupid sheeple that continue to reelect them. You sheeple that continue to support Jorge Bush and the republicans/democrats without question are either very ignorant, very stupid, or your all traitors beyond comprehension.

Now about this CAFTA thing. What's done is done. Where do we go from here? Can we actually challenge this unconstitutional piece of crap in courts? Or do we have to actually wait to get a real American into office in order to overturn this thing? As far as the political process goes. What do we do? I have no answers anymore. I continue to try to do my part. I email, I fax, I call my reps, I take part in polls, I go to see my reps in person, I protest. Nothing. They aren't listening and they don't care. So what am I to do because I'll be damned to see myself sit back and watch my country being destroyed from within. What do we do? I really don't know the answer to that. Is it time for a revolution in this country? I think it's time for a viable third party to take power because this two party oligarchy aint gonna cut it. We all know the Republicans are traitors. So are the Democrats. To their credit they did stand up for America and opposed CAFTA. I'll hand them that much, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that they are mostly open borders and will shaft America on a whim just as badly as the Republicans will. One night of good doesn't make up for decades of treason. I know they only did this for political reasons because they didn't want to give Bush credit. Had Kerry been proposing CAFTA as the president then the Dems would have been all for it. It's a total shell game.

Both parties are frauds and if the people aren't willing to vote their conscience and continue to elect traitors into office then what recourse do we have? Now is the time to speak your guys mind, but I don't want to hear excuses for either party because they are garbage. I don't want to hear rubbish. I want to hear well informed, well educated talk on what recourse should we take if the status quo continues for more years to come until the inevitable happens.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Post this on Free Republic and see what happens.

I voted twice for Bush and feel cheated. The only reason that I voted for him in '04 was because I was in Iraq and didn't want to see the man that Michael Moore backed get elected.

When I returned to Texas and saw firsthand the absolute human tsunami that took place in response to his "guest worker program" and rumors of amnesty I wanted to go back in time and not vote at all.

Blame me if you must, I don't care about that. I still don't know enough about the Constitution Party but they are becoming a more appealing choice to me every day.

Ok, I don't think you're a dang bit madder than anyone else. So I'll take it on the chin as I did vote for Bush...twice. I didn't then and don't today find the alternatives at all attractive..there really aren't any alternatives while we have the two party system. They're the same...exactly the same...Washington has gone totally NUTZ with their anti-American agenda...I'm appalled every time I read a new bill that's being offered. It hasn't been that long since just thinking of something like that would have gotten that politician hung for treason...on the WH lawn.

I don't know of anything we can do to change it...I do like the idea of suing because this thing is unconstitutional...furthermore WE had no voice in it...no vote. I think we should call up ACLJ...Pat Robertson's group...and sue!!

Some will say the Constitution Party doesn't have a chance of a snowball in hell...but you know...there are absolutely millions of us that are furious...I think with grassroots work, and lots of it...especially timed at junctures such as the vote on CAFTA...we can get people's attention. It's our ONLY hope...if we work hard we can DO this...I know some say voting for a third party is just throwing their vote away...well, honey, voting for the dems or the reps is probably worse than not voting at all.

RR

PS I appoint jp or Judy to do the contact work with the ACLJ...
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Naw, I'm actually pissed. But it does no good to go punching the walls over CAFTA. It happened. I wrote Jeb Bradley, respectfully asked him not to vote with the Ayes and he did anyway. Now we are forced to accept that it happened and find ways to fight it.

Third parties are attractive at this point but then I think of what the Reform Party got us into = 8 years of Clinton, whom I despise politically.

Tancredo would be a great Constitutionalist, but he knows that if he breaks ranks it would only bolster the Democrats and then HILLARY would be President.

Ideally I'd like to see him win the Republican nomination. That would make a stronger statement than anything, because it would show the rejection of the party's leadership and it's members truly taking it back.

DMAN1200 THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER.

PEOPLE AMONG US MUST FILL THE POSITIONS OF THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO BE BOOTED OUT IN 2006. WE MUST HAVE A ANOTHER PARTY OPTION UNDERWAY. NOW

WHAT WE MUST DO IS FIND AMONG US THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY WILL PARK THEIR 10 YEAR OLD CAR, WALK INTO THEIR REGULAR SMALL HOUSE OR APARTMENT SIT DOWN AT THE COMPUTER AND ANNOUNCE TO US: "I AM WILLING TO RUN." IF WE ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE SEVERAL...ALL THE BETTER. BUT WHAT WILL BE IMPORTANT IS THAT WE WILL NEED PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILLING TO TAKE SUPPORTIVE POSITIONS SURROUNDING THIS CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATES. THEY CANNOT DO IT ALONE. NO WAY.

WE WILL NEED PEOPLE TO HELP WRITE SPEECHES, WE WILL NEED DONATIONS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL TO MAKE BUMPER STICKERS, PUT FLYERS OUT. WE WILL NEED PEOPLE TO SEEK AVENUES WHERE THE VOICE OF OUR CANDIDATE CAN BE HEARD. (FORGET TV, WE COULD NEVER AFFORD IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER...WHO NEEDS IT...WITH INTERNET, TALK RADIO AND LOU DOBBS) THE FIRST STEP IS FOR SOMEONE OR SOME PEOPLE TO THINK HARD AND YES, FAST. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. WE'RE HALF WAY THROUGH 2005.

AS HARD AS SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE WORKING, IT WOULD JUST MEAN A SLIGHT CHANGE IN WHAT THEY DO. THE CANDIDATE WILL ACTUALLY WILL HAVE IT THE EASIEST, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE REST OF US WHO HAVE TO DO THE HARD WORK.

WE DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, AND WE MAY NOT HAVE HARVARD DEGREES, BUT WE WILL NOT NEED THAT. THE MESSAGE OUR CANDIDATE WILL CARRY TO THE PEOPLE WILL MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE DEGREE. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE STARVING FOR THIS. THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF POWERFUL AND WEALTHY CANDIDATES. THEY ARE SEEKING A NEW BEGINNING.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY, BUT IT SHOULD GET EASIER AND EASIER AS WE GAIN DIFFERENT KINDS OF SUPPORT. THE MOST DIFFICULT THING WILL BE OUR FIRST STEP. DO WE WANT TO HELP OUR COUNTRY, OR DO WE WANT TO LET IT GO. WE MUST DECIDE NOW.

WE WILL NEED MONEY FOR PLANE TICKETS FOR THE CANDIDATE AND SOME SUPPORT PEOPLE DOWN THE ROAD, BUT WE CAN EVEN HAVE THE HONOR OF PROVIDING A PLACE TO STAY FOR OUR CANDIDATE WHEN WE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS IN OUR AREAS FOR OUR CANDIDATE TO SPEAK. WE CAN FEED, HOUSE, DRIVE OUR CANDIDATE AND SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL WE REACH HIGHER FINANCIAL STABILITY. IT'S CALLED GRASS ROOTS. THOSE OF US WHO ACCEPT A SUPPORT POSITION WILL HAVE TO BRANCH OUT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE NEED TO DO.

DMAN1200, I AM CONVINCED FROM THE DEDICATION OF THE PEOPLE I'VE SEEN AND HEARD HERE, THAT IF ANY GRASSROOTS ORGANIZATION CAN CAN DO IT, IT WOULD BE US.

LET'S TAKE STEP ONE. WHO OUT THERE BELIEVES THEY HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF HOW OUR GOVERNMENT WORKS? THIS IS STEP ONE. IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE AGREEING TO RUN. BUT WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. MAYBE YOU WILL BE THE CANDIDATE...MAYBE YOU ARE EXCELLENT IN A SUPPORT POSITION.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE AMONG PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT AND RESPECT YOUR CARE AND INTEREST IN OUR COUNTRY. IF YOU FIND YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO BASHFUL, PLEASE COME FORWARD AS WILLING TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SUPPORT STAFF.

NOW LET'S IDENTIFY THOSE WILLING AND ABLE TO STEP FORWARD:

I WILL BE HONORED AND WILLING TO WORK TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AS A SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER. LegalUSCitizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    DMAN1200 THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER.

PEOPLE AMONG US MUST FILL THE POSITIONS OF THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO BE BOOTED OUT IN 2006. WE MUST HAVE A ANOTHER PARTY OPTION UNDERWAY. NOW

WHAT WE MUST DO IS FIND AMONG US THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY WILL PARK THEIR 10 YEAR OLD CAR, WALK INTO THEIR REGULAR SMALL HOUSE OR APARTMENT SIT DOWN AT THE COMPUTER AND ANNOUNCE TO US: "I AM WILLING TO RUN." IF WE ARE FORTUNATE TO HAVE SEVERAL...ALL THE BETTER. BUT WHAT WILL BE IMPORTANT IS THAT WE WILL NEED PLENTY OF PEOPLE WILLING TO TAKE SUPPORTIVE POSITIONS SURROUNDING THIS CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATES. THEY CANNOT DO IT ALONE. NO WAY.

WE WILL NEED PEOPLE TO HELP WRITE SPEECHES, WE WILL NEED DONATIONS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL TO MAKE BUMPER STICKERS, PUT FLYERS OUT. WE WILL NEED PEOPLE TO SEEK AVENUES WHERE THE VOICE OF OUR CANDIDATE CAN BE HEARD. (FORGET TV, WE COULD NEVER AFFORD IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER...WHO NEEDS IT...WITH INTERNET, TALK RADIO AND LOU DOBBS) THE FIRST STEP IS FOR SOMEONE OR SOME PEOPLE TO THINK HARD AND YES, FAST. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. WE'RE HALF WAY THROUGH 2005.

AS HARD AS SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE WORKING, IT WOULD JUST MEAN A SLIGHT CHANGE IN WHAT THEY DO. THE CANDIDATE WILL ACTUALLY WILL HAVE IT THE EASIEST, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE REST OF US WHO HAVE TO DO THE HARD WORK.

WE DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, AND WE MAY NOT HAVE HARVARD DEGREES, BUT WE WILL NOT NEED THAT. THE MESSAGE OUR CANDIDATE WILL CARRY TO THE PEOPLE WILL MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE DEGREE. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE STARVING FOR THIS. THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF POWERFUL AND WEALTHY CANDIDATES. THEY ARE SEEKING A NEW BEGINNING.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY, BUT IT SHOULD GET EASIER AND EASIER AS WE GAIN DIFFERENT KINDS OF SUPPORT. THE MOST DIFFICULT THING WILL BE OUR FIRST STEP. DO WE WANT TO HELP OUR COUNTRY, OR DO WE WANT TO LET IT GO. WE MUST DECIDE NOW.

WE WILL NEED MONEY FOR PLANE TICKETS FOR THE CANDIDATE AND SOME SUPPORT PEOPLE DOWN THE ROAD, BUT WE CAN EVEN HAVE THE HONOR OF PROVIDING A PLACE TO STAY FOR OUR CANDIDATE WHEN WE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS IN OUR AREAS FOR OUR CANDIDATE TO SPEAK. WE CAN FEED, HOUSE, DRIVE OUR CANDIDATE AND SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL WE REACH HIGHER FINANCIAL STABILITY. IT'S CALLED GRASS ROOTS. THOSE OF US WHO ACCEPT A SUPPORT POSITION WILL HAVE TO BRANCH OUT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE NEED TO DO.

DMAN1200, I AM CONVINCED FROM THE DEDICATION OF THE PEOPLE I'VE SEEN AND HEARD HERE, THAT IF ANY GRASSROOTS ORGANIZATION CAN CAN DO IT, IT WOULD BE US.

LET'S TAKE STEP ONE. WHO OUT THERE BELIEVES THEY HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF HOW OUR GOVERNMENT WORKS? THIS IS STEP ONE. IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE AGREEING TO RUN. BUT WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. MAYBE YOU WILL BE THE CANDIDATE...MAYBE YOU ARE EXCELLENT IN A SUPPORT POSITION.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE AMONG PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT AND RESPECT YOUR CARE AND INTEREST IN OUR COUNTRY. IF YOU FIND YOU ARE SIMPLY TOO BASHFUL, PLEASE COME FORWARD AS WILLING TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SUPPORT STAFF.

NOW LET'S IDENTIFY THOSE WILLING AND ABLE TO STEP FORWARD:

I WILL BE HONORED AND WILLING TO WORK TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AS A SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER. LegalUSCitizen
    I'm in the military, I can't run, but I will try to lend whatever support I can.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please proceed over to Jp's thread on his article under discussion for further discussion on this matter.

Great DMan1200!!!!!!!
    Within five minutes our support team consists of two. (In Five Minutes!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll sure support any member of ALIPAC who's willing to take the plunge. Maybe a grassroots effort CAN work. I can write letters, call people, BEG! I'm sure there will be no lack of support from our group.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie is a member of the Support Team!

Three Support Team Members in Ten Minutes:

Bootsie
    Dman1200
    LegalUSCitizen

I will start Support Team Thread Under Discussions.
    We should PM each other within 24 hours.

Support Team Sign Up thread now under Discussion Heading. Please go there to sign up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast