Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE DO NOT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, AND WE MAY NOT HAVE HARVARD DEGREES, BUT WE WILL NOT NEED THAT. THE MESSAGE OUR CANDIDATE WILL CARRY TO THE PEOPLE WILL MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE DEGREE.

this nation wasn't founded on money or Harvard degrees, but by the blood, sweat, tears and prayers of farmers and other ordinary people who were fed up with tyranny
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, I love you. It is your spirit that will save our country!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mamie, I love you. It is your spirit that will save our country!!!
    thank you! I just know my ancestors weren't wounded and killed in battle and burned at the stake for our country to be given away
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

CharlesoakIsland just flipped over our row boat on the other thread, entitled Sign Up To Be A Support Person. I'm so glad he did because while I was running an errand, I realized how much we need to back up a minute. It's like I bought the candles but forgot the cake!!!

I thanked him and asked for his help.

JP, which state are you from?
    Is anyone from Florida?

Where we need to start is to find which states need to replace their reps, as a result of bad performance.

Even if we get ONE regular American for ONE state it will be worth it. Afterall, weren't we just missing ONE Rep's vote last night to stop CAFTA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check this out: http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php

The first thing they wrote in the preamble is going to turn off alot of people who do not think religion should be mixed with politics however if you read their position on everything else. I'm just betting you'll agree with at least 90%. I'm impressed.

Legal, I am in Rep Taylor's district in NC.

I have checked out the CP and they have some good ideas. I have never agreed 100% on any party, but they say a lot of things that make sense.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My car's only two years old, but I'm going to run for something.

i agree

I registered to this board to respond to this post. I agree dman, I voted for G.W. last time and I was dumb as hell. I knew I shouldn't have but I bought into the, "I cant let kerry win" mess and what I got was the same as if I had voted for Kerry.

However, this was the last time for me voting for the R party. Only person I will vote for in the R party is Tancredo but i'm sure he has no chance since he will be demonized on all sides of the isle. If I have to write in my own name next election I will, I will not vote for the R. Its either Tancredo or the the C party and I don't care what happens from this point on. I dont care how many orange alerts we get, it's not gonna work.

The worse thing I saw through this whole Cafta thing was on Lou Dobbs the other night. Some Republican moron actually had the nerve to use national security as a reason we should support cafta. I couldnt believe what I was listening too. It reminded me of all the Terror color alert scares leading up to the election to remind us that George Bush was stronger on national security (really a lie) and then they went silent after the election even all the way up to the bombing in London. I just don't trust any of those people up there anymore.

Ben

Ben,
    Thanks for the great post and Welcome to ALIPAC!

I made the mistkae of voting for BUSH once as well. Many of us Have. But we have learned from our mistakes. We are tired of the lies and rhetoric to try and win us over. Mr. Bush is a disgrace to the office and he and his cronies need to be investigated.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BTW yes I too made the mistake of voting for Bush back in 2000, but not in 2004. I just want to apologize if people mistakened me for chastizing them for mistakenly voting for the guy once. My rant was/is basically directed at the stupid kool-aide drinking fools that support Bush and think he's so great and wonderful and can do no wrong, no matter what he does. You know the type, the died in the wool Republicans who put their party before their country. The Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove types. The ones who keep putting out the lies that Kerry would have been much worse BS which is just merely used to try to shut conservatives up and keep them from speaking out against this traitor.

Everybody makes mistakes and nobody is perfect. I'm not getting on anyone for that. What I'm angry about is the stupid sheep that won't wake up and continue to support Bush like he's Jesus Christ in a tuxedo and will never admit that Bush screws up or isn't a good president. I'm just sick of these people that continue to make excuses for this man and keep thinking he's such a great, caring, compassionate man. It's complete rubbish. Bush cares as much about us as he does his country which is not at all.

They keep talking about how Bush is a practicing compassionate Christian. I think that's rubbish too because those in power who steal your tax dollars under the guise of compassion are the biggest hypocrits IMO. Seriously anytime you hear a politican claiming to be a compassionate man/woman, hide your wallets fast. I bet this bozo doesn't even go to church much. I bet that's just for show to fool people into thinking he's someone he's not. If he were such a great Christian, he surely wouldn't be putting his nation through this garbage.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast