Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Goodbye America.

We have officially and formally cast our pearls to swine.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163891,00.html

It's a black day for America, for Americans, and all who love and cherish our sovereignty. This OIF vet is truly saddened.

Here's the roll call:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2005/roll443.xml

This can't go unanswered. There has to be some kind of a backlash in '06. Personally, I don't know what to do because I will NEVER vote Democrat, but my Republican Congressman (Jeb Bradley) voted for it. I wrote him personally, asking him to vote against it. I guess I just won't vote for a Congressman in '06.

I wonder who the two votes that put this over the top belong to.

The criminal aliens will be coming in droves. Minutemen, mount up!

nhantimassredrebel,
    You can always run yourself. I say forget about voting for or against those who screwed us with CAFTA. I say get involved, run against these clown, and support an independent, no more letter writing. Hold them accountable.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is a total betrayal of Ameicans. I wrote to my congressman till my fingers were tired...called...wrote....called...etc. He voted FOR it. Therefore we must find someone who will run that is a constitutionalist...hopefully an independent...and kick butt, y'all.

For his 06 campaign I intend to hand out flyers, put flyers on car windshields....Flyers entitled "DID YOU KNOW? DO YOU CARE?" and on that flyer will be a list of all his betrayals of the folks who sent him to represent THEM in congress.

I'd get tv ads if I could afford them.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

George Bush's vision for America:

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    nhantimassredrebel,
    You can always run yourself. I say forget about voting for or against those who screwed us with CAFTA. I say get involved, run against these clown, and support an independent, no more letter writing. Hold them accountable.
    I would run if I wasn't already enlisted in the military.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cafta

IT IS A VERY SAD DAY FOR AMERICA.
    THE GOAL OF A TERRORIST IS TO SCARE, MAIM, KILL, CAUSE CHAOS, AND FRIGHTEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WHOEVER ELSE THAT BELIEVES IN FREEDOM, INTO SUBMISSION.
    THEN YOU HAVE POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVES IN AMERICA THAT COMMIT TREASON.
    THESE TREASONISTS HAVE BETRAYED US, IGNORED OR CRIPPLED OUR VOICES WHEN WE WANTED TO BE HEARD, DISABLED OUR PUBLICALLY PAID OFFICIALS FROM PERFORMING THEIR DUTIES TO PROTECT US, AND HAVE SYMPATHESIZED AND ENABLED FOREIGN NATIONALS TO JOIN INTO AGREEMENTS WITHOUT THE AUTHORITY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO DO SO.
    TO ME, THESE POLITICAL TEASONISTS HAVE CAUSED MORE HARM TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAN SOME OF THE WORLD'S WORST TERRORISTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE CAUSING THE DEATH OF AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION.
    WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn