Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not surprised by this. They will try to sneak it through the back door and hope nobody finds out. These politicans are total criminals. They will try to pass this on top of a weak enforcement bill.
    What they are doing is violating US Immigration Law...
    What I don't understand is that if we know that what they are trying to pull is illegal, then why in the heck isn't anyone trying to file suit or something. The congress can't just bypass existing laws in order to fulfill there agenda...isn't there a watchdog for this kind of thing??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, good question, but to the best of my knowledge, the only citizen Watch Dog is ALIPAC and our frieng organizations who don't have the money to file lawsuits.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well--WAIT. There IS that group--Citizens Against Government Waste but I think all they do is monitor pork. Not as in PIGS but as in WASTE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What I don't understand is that if we know that what they are trying to pull is illegal, then why in the heck isn't anyone trying to file suit or something. The congress can't just bypass existing laws in order to fulfill there agenda...isn't there a watchdog for this kind of thing??
    Congress is the watchdog of Congress.

After all, they set their own pay, run their own "ethics" investigations, and used to (or maybe they still do) have their own private post office and bank.

Does that make you feel better now?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Oh YEAH. Can't you just HEAR my sighs of relief???????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Prometheus wrote in another thread

You know what, i am coming to the point were what ever we do they don’t care and we need to start moving into suing the government. It seems like the only way to do things.
    I feel the same way. We need some way to enforce congress to legislate by the books. Do do otherwise is criminal. What is it going to take? Replacing them with elections may or may not do it, but it seems to me that one of the courts needs to step in, or at least review the crap they try to pass. Any other suggestions? By the way, Thank you, Prometheus for the statement and thanks Judy, Bootsie and CountFloyd for the imput.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any time, Rockfish! You can always count on us to SPEAK OUT!!

Thank you Rock, you too.

Count, i also live in California and Boxer and Feinstein are in for life and no one is going to vote them out. Isn’t Feinstein coming up on term limit or did she say she was thinking of retiring? Either way we stuck with these idiots that spend, spend, spend more than Congress in Sacramento.

My frustration i am becoming unglued to this whole effort. I sometimes think it was better being ignorant about politics and Iam studying it and Intl Law.

What we need is Intl attorneys and takes this case by the citizens of the United States and file against Mexico in the World Court. Citizens of Countries I believe have the right to take another country into the World Court and their own country. Ill look into it further, I have an entire book on Intl law. Though we need money and Attorneys, it’s the only other way to fight. The other option is taking something type of case to the Supreme Court and force them to rule and they would have to as its an important issue.

How are we to fight LARAZA and other groups when they are getting direct funding from our governement?

P

QUOTE:
    "The president's made it clear he wants both (border security and a guest-worker program)," Norquist said.

The president has also made something else clear: He doesn't care at all about the will of the American people. Not at all.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast