Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Got ID? License Rules Get Tighter

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_ ... icle=58519

News - August 1, 2005

Got ID? License rules get tighter
    By NORMA LOVE
    The Associated Press

CONCORD â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I personally don't mind having to have extra ID. If that is what it takes to stop a lot of crime, and it helps show the citizens the big problem of Illegals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I don't object to the REAL ID either. I think that, with what we are dealing with today, there is a real need for a non-counterfeitable means of identification. If a person has nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a problem to submit the necessary proofs of CITIZENSHIP required for the drivers' licences. I do think it will cut down on some of the problems created by illegals such as voting, getting Welfare and all of the other privileges they are stealing from us.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,
    The problem with the real id is not that it makes getting drivers licensees hard for illegals because states are passing other laws to bypass the real id now.

The real id has biometric markers depending on whatever DDHS wants
    The database of information goes into a database shared with Mexico and Canada.

It will become our new passport as we travel through the FTAA which will include the US, Mexico and CANADA and we will no longer be considered the UNITED STATES,

We already had federal legislation in place to standardize drivers licenses. This is just a way to move us under an EU type Nation.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well, if that's the case, they are already discovering that it isn't going to work in the EU because that one terror suspect was able to hop a train and go from England to France and on to Italy without being checked. I believe they said his passport was checked in France. I still don't have a problem with the biometric ID IF it is used just for the US. Why do you have a problem with it, jp???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton