Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    he retracted his statement last week due to fear of backlash from the Latin population.
    But it seems he is taking on the matter again this week by speaking positively about the MinuteMen and asking that the billboards be taken down.

By the way, I noticed briefly your comments on the MinuteMen .. . rather than me going back to find the post ... I was confused as to your position so would you restate it, if you don't mind?

Did you say you didn't agree with the group?

And .. wonder how the hunger strike lady is faring today.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I totally agree with them.I think they do more than the sheriffs deputies of border counties all along the southwest.I've been anti-illegal immigration since I was a teen in the late 70s.
    I only disagree with Arnold.
    There is another group here in Ca with the same mission as the minute men but less organized and definitely less known that actually send me an email several mos. ago to come and join them along the border for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    I totally agree with them.I think they do more than the sheriffs deputies of border counties all along the southwest.I've been anti-illegal immigration since I was a teen in the late 70s.
    I only disagree with Arnold.
    There is another group here in Ca with the same mission as the minute men but less organized and definitely less known that actually send me an email several mos. ago to come and join them along the border for a few days.
    Oh, okay, I thought I'd read somewhere that you were opposed to MMP.

Maybe it's me .. or this Excedrin headache.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, just a week after apologizing for suggesting California should "close the borders,'' warmly praised the Minutemen project -- an armed citizens group -- on Thursday for doing a terrific job of stopping illegal immigration from Mexico.

It is NOT an armed citizen group! There were a lot of Sherriffs, CHP Officers, Airzona Highway Officers... on and on. And what is not know well is that in many jurisdiction, you must carry a weapon. I addition to that... for many Law Enforcement officers, it is critical that they carry all the time for personal safety. A couple of news articles I have read indicated the M-13 has a reward out for Cops that disturb law enforcement officers.
    ==========================
    The Outrages of the Mexican Invasion

http://www.americanpolicy.org/more/mexicaninvasion.htm

Illegal immigration is about much more than fighting terrorism. The fact is, illegal Mexican’s are pouring across our borders and as a result, American tax-paid services like education and healthcare are being pushed to the brink of collapse.

It is an incomprehensible arrogance exercised by both Mexican and American officials who, while promoting illegal immigration, see no problem in letting U.S. taxpayers foot the bill. Each new report of activities along the Mexican border appears to be more outrageous than the last.

The Mexican government of President Vincente Fox has basically demanded that the United States accept and care for citizens of his country who are sneaking in illegally. Fox has become increasingly vocal in demanding that the United States create an amnesty and work-visa programs to legalize more than three million illegal Mexicans now living in the United States.

Item: Several cities have declared themselves "safe haven" for illegal aliens and refuse to enforce immigration laws. Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, New York City and even Falls Church, Virginia (in sight of the Pentagon), have all declared to be sanctuaries for illegal aliens. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced that, "people who are undocumented do not have to worry about city government going to the federal government." In other words, these city governments refuse to uphold federal law or defend American borders.

Item: On several occasions, heavily armed Mexican soldiers have actually crossed over into United Sates territory and fired on U.S. Border Patrol personnel. In one case, a Border Patrol helicopter over U.S. soil was fired upon by a 10-man unit of what appeared to be Mexican soldiers wearing tactical vests and carrying high-powered rifles. In another case, sixteen heavily armed Mexican soldiers in Humvee military vehicles chased American Border Patrol officers more than a mile into U.S. territory.

Why were the Mexican soldiers attacking U.S. agents? Border Patrol officials confirmed that the Juarez drug cartel has placed a bounty of $200,000 on U.S. lawmen.

In addition, apparently President Fox has decided to use his own version of Fidel Castro’s Muriel Boat Lift to rid his country of riff-raff he no longer wants. In 1978, Castro purged his prisons of murderers, thieves and drug dealers and put them in an armada of boats headed for America’s shore. The resulting crime wave flooded jails, overworked police and community budgets made living in Miami, Florida, almost unbearable for a time, and still inflicts the community’s culture. Much the same is now happening in Mexican border states, as crime rises and quality of life diminishes

==================================

I would wish we would not identify the Minutemen as ..armed... citizen groups. Border Watchers would be good... not armed though. That because any civilians who go out, go out in intense jepordy. Cops know what they are getting into.. the College Proffesors don't have any idea at all!

Shaw!! I'm so glad you made the point about the "armed citizens" because I saw that and questioned it, but did not know sure. It was my understanding that they are not armed, but have some arms to protect themselves somewhere. In any event, I'm so glad you pointed this out to the forum. All the Minutemen that I've seen on TV were NOT ARMED!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isnt it great that Main Stream Media cant report the news correctly?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I noticed the 'armed' thing too.We have a 3 headed monster loose here-the illegals,the media,and the judges.The 3rd would've been the government but it seems like the judges are rock and the government is scissors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12