Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governors of Mexico criticize to Schwarzenegger

If I were Arnie, I would take their petition and use it as toilet paper!

link

Official declaration of the Conago repudia the support of its colleague from California to the closing of the border and the activity of the Minuteman

Francisco Nava Oaks
    Correspondent of the Opinion

30 of May of 2005

MEXICO, D.F. - - The 33 governors of this country repudiaron the support that the governor of the state of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has given so much to the project to close the border like a groups of armed civilians antiimmigrants.

In the formal declaration one settles down that "the governors of the different federal organizations from the Mexican Republic, we showed our deep inconformidad and rejection" to the recent declarations of the Californian agent chief executive.

They need his discord around the endorsement granted by the Californian governor to "the battles that the group of civilians conducts denominated Minuteman project against the migratory workers, as well as to their proposal to seal the border between both countries".

Integrated in the National Council of Governors (Conago) and presents in a conducted meeting the weekend in Aguascalientes, the civil employees decided that the protest document is presented/displayed in the annual encounter of Border Governors, to be celebrated in the middle of June in Arizona.

It makes a pair of weeks, Schwarzenegger it was pronounced openly in favor of the closing of the border between Mexico and the United States and supported the activity of armed civil groups in the same border strip, like measures to restrain the flow of undocumented immigrants.

In a letter directed "to Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger, governor of the State of California, Sacrament, CA 95814", their Mexican colleagues write to him, among other things: "governing Sir, his support to group of armed civilians causes that the society adopts, by own account and to the margin of the institutional channels, measures that in anything contribute to a solution of the migratory phenomenon".

They notice to him that, on the contrary, such actions "still more polarize to the groups and people involved in that problematic one".

But mainly they alert that those activities to the margin of the law, "attempt against the most elementary human rights and the routes instituted between nations to solve problems that could put in risk the security and stability of the region".

The governors of Mexico say to recognize that the migratory phenomenon obeys to multiple factors and emphasize that between these it is including "the necessity of manual labor in the United States".

In that sense, they maintain that this reality of the labor market creates very complex relations, that "demand a solution without upsettings, integral and by consensus that benefits to both parts".

Also they indicate to him that the pretension of Schwarzenegger to close the border between one and another nation, implies an unilateral decision that "it does not observe the historical bows that unite to our towns and the cooperation between more and more interdependent societies".

They make see the governor who in the tactical mission of California, the official data show that "in that state the greater number of Mexican resides than they live in the United States", but simultaneously they emphasize to him that "our country represents the main market for the exports of that state".

In this context of forts and strengthened demographic and commercial relations, the Conago anticipates to Schwarzenegger that "our town and its local authorities we will not give rise to the positions that agredan to our compatriots". To inclusively they remember him very textually: "You, Sir governing, better than nobody knows that the migratory subject is not exclusive of this region and that is a global problem".

They reiterate that the societies of more successful market economy of the world sustain themselves in the free flow of merchandise, but also "of the ideas and more and more in the free flow of people".

The governors of Mexico confirm their endorsement to the position who in this respect, write down, "our federal government has presented/displayed within the legal and diplomatic channels".

They emphasize that the directed facts "to stimulate the xenophobia and to raise the use of the force to the margin of the legally constituted institutions are that attempt to the state of international right", of which, indicate, "we are part through international treaties".

Therefore the 33 governors, whose companies appear in the document, emphasize to him to Schwarzenegger: "For that reason repudiamos energetically its position". Finally they summon to him to work together "with intelligence and maturity in the search of integral solutions to the migratory problem and the construction of one more a more human border".
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Like we really care that they are upset.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

And what are they doing to take care of their own citizens?
    Mucho hot air from south of the border.
    They talk the talk and not much else.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Govs of Mexico

WHO CARES!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like I care what 33 Governors of Mexico think about what we do here in the USA.

I didn't vote for them. They don't speak for me.

Well....actually, we've not elected anyone who speaks for me....therefore, I am forced myself to "repudia" their "repudia" and add in closing:

GET LOST PARISITIA VERMINIA!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, perhaps we should send a letter to them and tell them what we think of their policies.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll write one. Wonder where I can find their addresses in English?

Dear Parasitia Verminia Governors:

After careful review and consideration of the policies in Mexico including attitudes towards the USA and its Citizens, WE consider further contact with members of your nation to be counter-productive to the emotional, physical, economic, social and political well-being of our nation.

Therefore, this immigration party in the USA is over.

Please, respectfully, keep your people out of our USA and leave US Alone.

Those here now will be returned to you by Christmas and an invoice for the cost of their travel home delivered to your President.

Yours cordially,

The Americans

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    Do you want the address to send it to?

YES, please!! I tried awhile back to find an address of Fox but was unsuccessful!!

Thanks JP

Mexican govs complain about schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Like I care what 33 Governors of Mexico think about what we do here in the USA.

I didn't vote for them. They don't speak for me.

Well....actually, we've not elected anyone who speaks for me....therefore, I am forced myself to "repudia" their "repudia" and add in closing:

GET LOST PARISITIA VERMINIA!!

WOW JUDY! HAVE YOU BEEN BRUSHING UP ON YOUR SPANISH?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast