Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, in my opinion, only if the mother is an American citizen should that child be an American. All I can say is that we had better get this right the first time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

And there is a good chance we can't even get this much of it to pass.
    No you won't, not with a Democrat in the White House and a Democrat controlled U.S. Congress. Heck, this bill, like similar bills before it, will never reach the House floor. Sad but true (mark my words).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    And Bush Will never commute or Pardon Ramos and Compean .
    I heard this for two years .
    We Work Hard And Make It Happen .
    Cant and Wont is NOT Acceptable .
    My Opinion .

MW
    Airdale wrote:

Where did you hear that at?

I always had a feeling Ramos and Compean would eventually get out early. The sentence of 10 and 11 years was just too damn ridiculous.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    We Work Hard And Make It Happen .
    Cant and Wont is NOT Acceptable .
    My Opinion .
    I like your attitude much better than most of the people on this site.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    No, it's not. Bush just signed an order changing the rules on the H2A visas. The number that employers can bring in is now unlimited. And Congress is threatening to increase the numbers on all the rest of the guest worker programs. And besides, once you change the constitution, you'll play hell ever getting this issue brought up again.

This to Can and must be reversed .
    Keep the pressure on , Fax Send and call Every Dang Day .
    Have your facts and give them Hell .
    Be nice , But Firm .

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, in my opinion, only if the mother is an American citizen should that child be an American . . .
    That would be discriminatory against men, fathers and fatherhood.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    No, it's not. Bush just signed an order changing the rules on the H2A visas. The number that employers can bring in is now unlimited. And Congress is threatening to increase the numbers on all the rest of the guest worker programs. And besides, once you change the constitution, you'll play hell ever getting this issue brought up again.

This to Can and must be reversed .
    Keep the pressure on , Fax Send and call Every Dang Day .
    Have your facts and give them Hell .
    Be nice , But Firm .
    If I understand it correctly, it's too late. It went into effect on the 18th and Congress is the only one who can reverse it and it had to be done before it went into effect.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, in my opinion, only if the mother is an American citizen should that child be an American . . .
    That would be discriminatory against men, fathers and fatherhood.
    Well, it's the mother who gives birth to the child in our hospitals so we know she's the mother. Do you want to pay for DNA testing to prove that father is who he says he is? This would just lead to another big fraud by the illegal aliens.

MW
    JohnDoe wrote:

I like your attitude much better than most of the people on this site.
    Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure "most" of us appreciate it.

A lot of us have been in this fight for a long time and we've learned the hard way when to temper expectations. Does that mean we crawl into a corner and hide when faced with a challenge, no it doesn't. However, we've been disappointed so many times that we've learned to pray for the best but expect the worse. That in no way reduces the fight we put forth though!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast