Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We keep spinning our wheels because of this kind of nonsense. This law would be unconstitutional. It violates the 14th amendment. To make a law constitutional it would have to be phrased something like the following: No person born inside or outside the U S who has one parent who is in the U S illegally at the time of birth, or one parent who has ever been inside the U S illegally prior to birth is not subject to the jurdiction thereof of the United States for the purpose of citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, in my opinion, only if the mother is an American citizen should that child be an American. All I can say is that we had better get this right the first time.
    YOU ARE RIGHT. THIS BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP BEING GIVEN TOO FREELY TO CHILDREN BORN TO JUST ANYBODY WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE ON AMERICAN SOIL WHEN THE BIRTH HAPPENS SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED A LONG TIME AGO. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THESE WOMEN FROM MEXICO AND OTHER COUNTRIES COME HERE TO HAVE THEIR BABIES. ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY THAT MOST OF THE WOMEN COME FROM MEXICO. THIS HAS BEEN OUT OF HAND FOR A LONG TIME AND THESE BABIES SHOULD NOT RECEIVE AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ESPECIALLY WHEN BOTH MAMA AND PAPA ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND ARE CITIZENS OF MEXICO OR WHERE EVER.

Banned
    I can find more but I wont waste my time .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VisjrZXat9Q

CA. TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT (Birthright Citizenship)

CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT
    Sponsored by Taxpayer Revolution

The Initiative’s Laws Will:

REQUIRE issuance of the official "CALIFORNIA BIRTH CERTIFICATE" for births to ONLY citizens and legal permanent residents. Birth to Foreign Parent document issued to all others.

STOP 18 years of WELFARE payments to illegal aliens for their U.S. born children.

ALLOW only CITIZENS AND PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENTS eligibility for all public benefits including non-emergency and pre-natal care.

ALLOWS Immigration and Customs Enforcement to review approved applications for federal benefits that illegal aliens are permitted to receive due to a U.S. born child. (Please see the initiative summary.)

An article in the Sacramento Bee on September 10, 2007 by Washington correspondent David Whitney summed up automatic citizenship: "Although Congress has never passed a law saying so, no president has ever ordered it, and no court has ever ruled on the issue, each of these babies automatically becomes a U.S. citizen when it takes its first breath." This is taxpayer injustice.

Our citizen’s movement will launch the national debate we need to bring an END to AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP in the United States of America.

The movement will uphold the recorded words and real intent of the authors of our Constitution. To the authors and the states which passed the 14th Amendment "subject to the jurisdiction" is to mean that citizens are born to parents who are "NOT subjects of a foreign power."

The goal to stop automatic citizenship is critical toward reducing thecrime problem. A major reason deported criminal illegal aliens return immediately to the United States after deportation is because they have left behind children born here. Michael Chertoff, Homeland Security, reported there are two million criminal illegal aliens.

There will never be "BORDER SECURITY" without ending automatic citizenship.

The initiative petitions will be circulating in 2009 to qualify for the JUNE 2010 ballot and can be downloaded at this site. Please volunteer to obtain signatures.

California voters: Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and petitions can be mailed to you.
    TAXPAYER REVOLUTION
    P.O. BOX 9985
    SAN DIEGO, CA 92169
    Please inform us by email if you can volunteer to obtain signatures to help qualify this crucial initiative.
    State Committee ID no. 1297837

WE CAN MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER.

Read More at:

http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... e&Itemid=1

http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... ntent&id=4

Endorsements for the Initiative

Patriot, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R) Huntington Beach

Patriot, Congressman Brian Bilbray (R) Rancho Santa Fe, current

Immigration Reform Caucus Chairman

Patriot, California State Senator Tom Harman, (R) Huntington Beach

Patriot, Ward Connerly, proponent anti-affirmative action initiatives

Patriot, State Senator Bill Morrow, retired

Patriot, State Senator Larry Sterling, retired

The campaign is proud to announce that we have formal support from the American Legion, Department of California, which has over 150,000 dedicated, patriotic members. We will be able to have petitions at all of the posts and mail to the membership. They are also associated with the auxiliary which has 100,000 members who are the spouses, daughters and sons of American Legion members.

You Don't Speak For Me, Al Rodriguez

Veterans For Secure Borders

NUMBERS USA has made a commitment to direct their over 75,000

California members to the website to support the initiative campaign and download the petition.

TEAM AMERICA PAC, Founded by Congressman Tom Tancredo

California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR)

American Immigration Control Foundation, John Vinson

Phyllis Nemeth has personally endorsed, State Director of Concerned

Women of America of California.

American Independent Party former Chairman Ed Noonan issued a statement with a pledge to gather signatures among their over 300,000 members for this initiative.

Pete Nunez, former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury

Tony Dolz, 30th District congressional candidate

Californians for Population Stabilization

The campaign is currently working for support of California Republican Party groups, elected officials, and other grass roots organizations. State
    Senator Harman is working on support from other state representatives.

http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... e&Itemid=1

http://www.taxpayerrevolution.org/index ... ntent&id=4
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    airdale wrote:

I can find more but I wont waste my time .
    Thanks, I've never seen that interview. However, I don't see the comparison between the Ramos and Compean situation and another attempt at an anchor baby bill.

Look, I wish all the success in the world for the bill. It's just that I've seen similar bills submitted in the past (two in the last Congress) and not one of them has ever reached the floors of the U.S. Congress. My expectations are even lower for success now that we have a Democrat controlled Congress and Obama sitting in the White House. Do you honestly expect the Democrats to support such a bill? If we did get through that hurdle (Congress), do you expect Obama to sign it? Hey, I give you credit for having more faith than I do in the Congress and our new President.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Thanks MW , Tomorrows another day in paradise , enjoy .

This can be our BIG project for 2009.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123