Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sjguy
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    NO,

court and government destroy the citizens and give these illegal immigrants a pass for the corporate elitists.

YOU ARE IN DREAM LAND SOMEWHERE FOR I AM WORKING FOR THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF YOUR PLAN.

bye traitor or illegal
    So, what is your plan? Let's hear it!
    Have you taken a look at our platform sjguy? That's a good place to read our "plan." By reducing the number of illegal invaders entering this country, we can reduce the number of anchors being dropped. We do this by enforcing existing law and securing our border.

I could care less about the ones who are already here ( actually, I do care but unfortunately, they cannot be deported at this time), especially if they have no desire to become good and decent law abiding citizens. They have already stolen US citizenship! That citizenship should be enough incentive for them to do what's right!

If you want to go and hug an anchor, then be my guest. Just don't expect us to join you in that effort.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a pragmatist. I know that we will not be deporting people who were born here, especially since hispanics constitute 15% of the U.S. population and are increasing their political power in every election cycle. Of course, border protection, the construction of a wall, empowering local, state and federal agencies to enforce the laws, deporting illegals and holding business owners accountable are important strategies. And let me be absolutely clear: I WANT TO KEEP ILLEGALS OUT OF AMERICA AND SEND THE ONES WHO ARE HERE BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM! But as I said before, we cannot ignore the fact that we are stuck with those anchors.

My argument is that we should make attempts to prevent those anchors from becoming criminals and instead turn them into law-abiding tax-payers who can pay their fair share to the governments that are providing them with services. I'm dead serious about lobbying my state and federal representatives in congress to take action but I very much doubt they will listen to me if I come at them with some of the unrealistic citizen-deportation scenarios that I have read here.

Fix the 14th Amendment, anchor babies are not Americans if either parent is not American. Even on oversea military bases babies born to Americans are naturalized. Illegal 15% must deport.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quitter

"We're stuck with the vast majority of these people. There's no way around that. No amount of posturing and bravado will make deportation of people born in this country a reality"

Same BS attitude that is expounded by the employers who wish to keep their low cost labor here.
    Nothing is impossible for Americans. We have been a "can do" society. I imagine before WW you would be one of those who would advocate staying out of the war as "unwinnable".
    The problem is the mmore tillegals that get in --the harder it will be to get rid of them, because they will advocate having their brothers remain here. Eventually, because of attitudes like yours, they will outnumber any other group or groups and America will become a third world country.

You sir, can choose to be "stuck" with the invaders--not true for most of the members of Alipac. We are here because we are fighting the invasion. Any effort on anyone's part to accept what is happening is what will cost us the loss of our country.

PS I will not respond to any more of your outlandish posts as I suspect you are here to challenge not to support. You may, indeed, be a "community organizer".

misterbill Yes, yes and thank goodness our numbers are growing at ALIPAC. I try to educate someone daily on our country's problems. And I invite someone to join ALIPAC nearly dailiy.

I wish you all could win that battle. But you won't.

Re: The defendants and their parents are not illegal

Quote Originally Posted by sjguy
    I feel exactly the same way as all of you about gang members and their idiotic parents. However, I happen to know for a fact (in this particular case) that the defendants and their parents were not illegals. It's important to be precise when we talk about illegal immigration - let's not let our important perspective be diluted by inaccuracies and ignorance.
    I couldn't agree more and I too strive for more precision on this issue. I’m trying to eliminate some of the confusion regarding illegal aliens and the use of three terms: Hispanic, Latino and immigrant.

Hispanic

As a 40-year resident of North Texas, I’ve become accustomed to the following definition of the term “Hispanic.â€
    '58 Airedale

misterbill: We have some 10 to 15% that are destroying America. These people are traitors and should be treated as such.

WIN! 14th Amendment will be addressed sooner or later. America is broken is a fact by greedy corporations and our Congress being lazy.

Americans do not have to change their language due to an invasion of the third world. {mod Edit}
    Related post http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 568#817568

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345