Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HILLARY CLAIMS SHE "RISKED HER LIFE" ON WH MISSION

NOW THIS WITCH IS SAYING THAT "SHE RISKED HER LIFE ON WH MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE THING I REMEMBER DISTINCTLY DURING THEIR 8 YEAR REIGN WAS THE FACT THAT SHRILLARY AND PRINCESS CHELSEA TOOK MORE ROUND THE WORLD TRIPS THAN ANY OTHER WH FAMILY....IN U.S. HISTORY!!!!! IT BURNED ME UP THAT THEY WERE USING OUR TAXPAYER MONEY FOR THEIR TRAVELLING PLEASURE!!!!

SHE IS A CROOK AND A LIAR..., AND THE ONLY "EXPERIENCE" SHE HAS IS THAT OF BECOMING THE BEST LIAR AND CROOK TO EVER DARKEN THE WHITE HOUSE! SHE HAD A GREAT MENTOR!!!!

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld ... 5440.story

Newsday.com
    Hillary says she risked life on White House trips
    Glenn Thrush

December 31, 2007

VINTON, Iowa - Ever since Barack Obama suggested Hillary Clinton's eight years as first lady were a glorified tea party a few days back, she's looked for an opening to strike back.

On Saturday night in Dubuque she pounced, arguing she risked her life on White House missions in the 1990s, including a hair-raising flight into Bosnia that ended in a "corkscrew" landing and a sprint off the tarmac to dodge snipers.

"I don't remember anyone offering me tea," she quipped.

The dictum around the Oval Office in the '90s, she added, was: "If a place was too dangerous, too poor or too small, send the first lady."

It turns out that Clinton wasn't quite flying solo into harm's way that day.

She was, in fact, leading a goodwill entourage that included baggy-pants funnyman Sinbad, singer Sheryl Crow and Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, then 15, according to an account of the March 1995 trip in her autobiography "Living History."

As the plane approached the runway, the pilot ordered the Clintons into the armored front of the plane, Clinton writes.

What's not clear is whether Sinbad or Crow were invited to the cockpit or had to brave it out in the unprotected rear.

Copyright © 2007, Newsday Inc.

LOL oh my God, this is PRICELESS!! She opened another can of worms all by herself HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Does she have any idea how much worse her image will now be?

She would knowingly take her daugther on these "dangerous" trips? Can anyone say incompetent mom? And she wants to be President?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Is this another SOB story.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I want to have the choice of voting on a Prez. that is competent, smart and honest - (so, accordingly, I am probably seeking a candidate that is not yet on our collective 'radar'). But, whether the person has a "D" by their name or an "R" - I don't care. I do know, though, that it'll be a cold day in he$$ when I vote for Billery. No matter how desperate the circumstances, I will not vote for her - no matter what.

How about a Byron Dorgan? An honest, hardworking, American-supporting Democrat that we can be proud of... My God, what ever happened to the Democratic party in the last 15 years or so??? The good ones get squashed, and the <stuff> rises to the top!?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would vote for anyone here on Allipac.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

HILLARY CLAIMS SHE "RISKED HER LIFE" ON WH MISSION
    She must be really getting desparate! I can hear her now: But I saved the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I would vote for anyone here on Allipac.
    Yea, me too. The most uninformed of us all would be ten times better than any CFR member.

NOW THIS WITCH IS SAYING THAT "SHE RISKED HER LIFE ON WH MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!
    Holy smokes whats next?

You know I clearly remember when Chelsea and I were in Iraq we had the opportunity to rescue a squad of Airborne Rangers from Al-Queda terrorists. Oh that was one heck of a day, they wanted to give us both medals for our actions but we modestly refused.

What a brave and remarkable woman! She has my vote.
    But first I need to go out and see if any of my pigs have flown away.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    That woman (if you can call her that) makes me sick. Not only is she as deceptive as Bill, SHE'S WORSE. The things she says are beyond ridiculous. The fact that she says them and believes the American people are buying her BS is frightening. She could be the one person who would be a worse president than George W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast